Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 449 ]  [ Total: 449 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Etiquette and Grooming for the Nudist
 Pubic Hair Style - design, grooming, and trimming
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Newbie
Page: of 43

old hippie
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2005 :  10:51:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"What is the best pubic hair fashion trim...?" The topic rather begs the question of whether or not one should trim. But assuming that one does decide to gild the lily, I suggest that the most attactive approach for either gender is some version of the smooth crotch with a carefully cropped area of hair just over the pubic bone. My personal preference for the ladies is either a small triangle or a neat heart-shape (but aren't they tough to do?); and for gents like myself, a neatly trimmed "mustache".
The idea of coloring is new to me, and might be appealing. It needs some thought, though.

All of this is offered within the over-riding philosophy of "do what you have decided is right for you, and agree to put up with the same from others."

the Old Hippie

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

RVDUDE
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2005 :  12:22:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How many men like or don't mind hairy underarms on women?
i like it but i think i'm in the minority.

sailorsam2050
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2005 :  12:00:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The amount of hair growing from underarms is something that I have never paid all that much attention to. Noxious fumes emination from a pair of pits will cause a negative reaction on my part. I suppose that in certain clothes, a really heavy growth might not be that visually pleasing. Otherwise - whats the dif?

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2005 :  09:25:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To Old Hippie:

Welcome to the site. I too agree with you do whatever is best for you. My wife and I have done that through the years. We have been both
"totally smooth" to "unruly"!

Right now we are in the midst of trimming and grooming and keeping it neat.

You should trying coloring. It is fun. My wife and I have a ball doing it and like to surprise each other with differant shades!

We are hoping that the warm weather will be coming soon to Fla.! We have traveled over to Cypress Cove, and used the hot tub on several occasions.

Bring on Spring

Cookie

old hippie
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2005 :  12:40:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cookie

To Old Hippie:

Welcome to the site. I too agree with you do whatever is best for you. My wife and I have done that through the years. We have been both
"totally smooth" to "unruly"!

Right now we are in the midst of trimming and grooming and keeping it neat.

You should trying coloring. It is fun. My wife and I have a ball doing it and like to surprise each other with different shades!

Bring on Spring

Cookie

Cookie:

Thanks for the welcome. I still try to follow the ORIGINAL motto of, "If it feels right, do it." Somewhere in mid-sixties that got morphed into 'if it feels good...", and that''s a very different criterion. But I think we all gotta do what we think is right, and respect the other's decision to do the same.

On the coloring topic, does one use the same "Lady Clairol" type products as would be used for the head? We both have naturally dark hair; I'm not sure I want to be a blonde, but a red overtone might be interesting.

I have sat on the beach at Orient and seen all the range, from proud natural to clean smooth, to lightning bolt outlines. What a palette the human body can be!

It's well below freezing here in PA, spring will be welcome!

The Old Hippie

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

tommyjoe
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2005 :  10:09:50 AM  Show Profile  Send tommyjoe a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am a hairy person my wife likes to run her fingers through my chest hair so just started shaving around genital area she seems to like that. It looks a little strange but I don't mind. Would like her to shave or trim or leave a patch. How can I tell her to try it? Any suggestions.
Tom

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2005 :  8:42:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To: Old Hippie

My wife and I have been coloring our pubic area for quite a few years. Years ago when we visted our first nudist camp on the cape, we had no idea what to expect. We were a litte disappointed, and they certainly did not make us feel welcome. Our next visit was to a site on the Conn/Mass line, and we have been going there almost every weekend during the Summer.

At first we were the shy couple who sat there and enjoyed a good book, and went for a cool swim in either the pool, or the refreshiing pond. We noticed all kinds of different pubic
styles. Over the years they certainly have changed. Both of us did not groom and we just let it all hang out, but we found out that some of regulars groomed and trimmed. That is when we saw a couple who bleached and dyed their pubic area. My wife thought it was kinky!!

So, one rainy day during the summer I suggested to her that we try it, and she dared me. I flew to the local CVS, and since then we do it on a regular basis. For a while my wife was into trimming and shaving, so had only a small triangle or strip, but now she is not the norm, and has a full pubic area which is now snow white blonde!! I decided to trim, and I have a brazilian patch of "fire red". I will let it grow out during the winter months, and be ready for the summer months. Where is the warm weather in Fla. Thank god we are not in the NE!!

My wife and I both use "Feria"!! We feel that it holds the color longer, and does not fade.

Try it you will like it!!!

Cookie

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2005 :  8:57:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To: Tommyjoe

Everyone has a different opinon on what the pubic area should look like. I for one love a lush pubic area, but then again, I also like the either a "landing strip, heart, brazilian, I think it is what ever your wife feels comfortable "wearing"!! My wife for years had a full pubic area, but then we went to our first nudist area, she changed her mind. She went from a full pubic area to shaved. She kept them for quite a few years, and then we met someone on the West Coast at DS, who was not of the norm, and had a full lush pubic area, and my wife went 180 degrees and has not shaved or trimmed for over four years.

To me it does not matter as long as she feel comfortable with herself. I know when we have gone back to California, to DS, and some of the other sites, she does get the bug to shave. But that is when I tell her that you won't be able to bleach and color when ever she wants, and she will be like everyone else.

Why not try and suggest to her to just trim the sides and make a triangle, and suggest that you would assist her it making it neat and trim.

I am sure once she sees it and gets use to it, she may think about going further to a brazilian patch, and then eventually keeping completely shaved.

Good Luck!!!

Cookie

mission594
Forum Member

Posted - 01/29/2005 :  12:38:03 AM  Show Profile  Send mission594 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Over the years I think I've done it all, (with exception of coloring)natural, trimed, full body smooth, partial body smooth, a small amout of hair above my penis with the rest of my body smooth. It's all got it's time and place. But of all of those styles, I prefer the full body smooth look. My wife on the other hand, she has trimmed herself a few times but usually she just leaves it natural. she's not very thick there although she does have dark hair, it still looks decent. I really like the look of a landing strip or smooth on women though.

you must first accept your body for what it is, before you can mantain or improve it.

RVDUDE
Forum Member

Posted - 01/31/2005 :  12:01:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When people on this board mention Natural... what does that mean exactly?
never shaving or shaving only occasionally or shaving everyother day?

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/31/2005 :  02:16:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would take it to mean, not shaving at all, allowing your pubic hair to grow naturally without trimming the sides or length......just my thought as to what "natural" means.

BlobbyBob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/18/2005 :  1:14:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I prefer the natural feel. I don't do anything based on appearence, so it's simply which feels most comfortable. I tried shaving a bit but it didn't feel good, so I didn't do it again.

Yong-Nudist

Posted - 02/19/2005 :  11:27:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm natural, given, I do trim.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 02/19/2005 :  11:48:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Hey, that's what it's all about. That is, whatever an individual prefers is the right thing for them. I'm clean shaven, but have no problem with folks that prefer to keep their pubic hair in place.

Chic

nudein NewJersey

Posted - 02/20/2005 :  06:42:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit nudein NewJersey's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I must have been standing behind the door when chest hair was given out so when I became interested in nudism, I didn't realize that as individuals, we have a right to determine how we look in a natural state. So, one day, I decided, who needs chest hair anyway? So I stepped into the shower and removed everything from the neck down, except for my pubic hair, which I trimmed into a neat triangle. When my wife saw me like this later, she actually loved it. So from now on this is the way I will be!

Page: of 43 Topic Next Topic: Newbie  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.47 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved