Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 102 ]  [ Total: 102 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Etiquette and Grooming for the Nudist
 Pubic Hair Style - design, grooming, and trimming
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Newbie
Page: of 43

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2005 :  10:00:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

nudein NJ

Welcome to the world of smooth nudists. I'm smooth from my nose to toes. I agree with your wife, being smooth looks and feels good.

Chic

Keep it smooth !

JimmyNood

Posted - 03/01/2005 :  1:29:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been smoothe for the past few years. Mainly I think it's an extra degree of "nudeness" that I feel from it. I think women look better smoothe as well.

Jim

John12309
Forum Member

Posted - 03/02/2005 :  6:26:46 PM  Show Profile  Click to see John12309's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I've been experimenting with it myself. I shave my genitals and have started to give my chest and leg hair a No.2 with the barber clippers. I also shave the perianal area and underarms. The wife switched to totally shaved and it has enhanced our private moments. I feel a bit self-consious, except when I go to the Dr. noone blinks an eye. It must be more prevalent than I thought.

JM

Nekkid Tiger

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  03:35:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Nekkid Tiger an AOL message  Send Nekkid Tiger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I go back & forth with the seasons. It's getting warmer, so I'll trim to about 1/8" to 3/16" and shave my scrotum and penis. In the fall, I let it grow out for the winter.

For those who shave, how often do you shave?

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  10:43:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sometimes daily, but usually every other day.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  8:47:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After years of letting it go natural, my wife and I have decided to start trimming and cutting.

My wife has not trimmed or cut in over 3 years.
She loves to either bleach or dye her pubic region, but now she will do it with a small patch, triangle, or patch for the Summer Season.

She has convinced me to do the same, so right now we both have triangles, and they are bleached a "pearl blonde"!

Thank god the warm weather is arriving. The Northeast was awful. Heading back to Fla for the next 6 to 8 Weeks, and then hopefully the warm weather will hit the New England weather, and we can enjoy our fav. spot in Conn.

Go BOSOX!!!

Cookie

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 04/08/2005 :  3:56:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

An intereating observation.

I've gone back to shaving my pubic area for the last 2 months. I had been using an epilator for about 2 years. Prior to using the epilator, I used to have to shave every day or two to keep it smooth , but now I only have to shave every 3 to 4 days to maintain the same smooth results. So since I stopped using the epilator, my growth seems to be slower. Also, there are now areas in my upper pubic area where hair no longer seems to grow. I may have to wait awhile to be sure the growth has actually ceased. In any event, the epilator seems to have had a favorable impact in slowing and eliminating hair growth.

Chic

Keep it smooth !

Edited by - chic on 04/09/2005 10:03:43 AM

EuroTim
Forum Member

Posted - 04/09/2005 :  05:36:10 AM  Show Profile  Click to see EuroTim's MSN Messenger address  Send EuroTim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, I was just thinking. I hope those who say they like the 'natural' look and mean unshaven also have a full beard. My natural look is completely shaved since I'm naturally, according to my doctor, allergic to my own perspiration and his suggestion was to keep everything shaved to avoid problems. I tried it and he was right. I've been shaved for more than 20 years now, long before it was in fashion. It's my 'natural' look.

nudein NewJersey

Posted - 04/09/2005 :  1:22:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit nudein NewJersey's Homepage  Reply with Quote
For me, once I was at the point that I was satisfied with, it only takes a half-hour or so in the shower to keep things the way I like it.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 04/09/2005 :  2:22:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

EuroTim and nudeinNJ,

Welcome to the forum.

EuroTim, like you I've been removing my pubic hair for well over 20 years. Like you, I was doing it before I knew anyone else was. At this point, hairless is natural for me.

NudeinNJ, yeah, it takes well under a half hour to keep it smooth.

Chic

dlf

Posted - 06/02/2005 :  4:16:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I are both smooth and have been for about 3 years now ... she started with a Brazilian wax job and loved it. Then I joined in ... feels great and neither of us will go back

Dave

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 06/03/2005 :  09:00:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

dlf,

Welcome to the forum. You'll find that many of us are also smooth shaved.

Chic

Keep it smooth !

joenudist
Forum Member

Posted - 06/26/2005 :  11:45:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I keep the pubic hair trimmed very short and shave the scrotum and shaft. If I shave the pubic hair, I get bumps and ingrown hairs and it itches like crazy when they start to grow back.

Joe

jb

Posted - 07/01/2005 :  11:45:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i think i've posted this before to help out, but if you decide to shave with a disposable razor, you might want to try to use a razor gator with it, which helps to clean out the razor gunk that accumulates while you shave. http://www.razor-gator.com

passionman

Posted - 07/07/2005 :  10:47:49 PM  Show Profile  Send passionman a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
For the most part at the nudist beach I go to everyone just enjoys having their own distinctive style. I myself just trim my pubic hair and shave myself for more comfort and less irratiation.

Page: of 43 Topic Next Topic: Newbie  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 1.99 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved