Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 101 ]  [ Total: 101 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Etiquette and Grooming for the Nudist
 Pubic Hair Style - design, grooming, and trimming
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Newbie
Page: of 43

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2003 :  09:37:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
....So is it the consensus that most naturists prefer to be smooth or at well trimmed?

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

NUDEDIVER
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2003 :  10:29:34 AM  Show Profile  Click to see NUDEDIVER's MSN Messenger address  Send NUDEDIVER a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm convinced. I'm going smooth. Be back when I'm smooth!

YOUR ONLY AS OLD AS YOU FEEL!!

Edited by - NUDEDIVER on 11/25/2003 10:30:18 AM

NUDEDIVER
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2003 :  10:46:55 AM  Show Profile  Click to see NUDEDIVER's MSN Messenger address  Send NUDEDIVER a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm back! Feels great! Will need to get a good tan now.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2003 :  11:33:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Spontanudity, I can't agree with you. Maybe the nudists on this website, but not my club in Columbia, SC.

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2003 :  3:02:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is it more a female thing to create shapes out of the hair?

Dare to be Bare

natureisone
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2003 :  3:51:23 PM  Show Profile  Click to see natureisone's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi My wife are smooth and we do because it looks neater and also is alot cooler in summer,the nudist club we are members at don't have that many people that are shaved,my wife and i would be about the only ones i think.We do explore with shapes now and then for a different look but prefer totaly smooth to all shapes.Each person is different some like it some don't.Now to colour hair that would be great thing to try say bright pink.

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2003 :  6:15:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm not a smoothie, but I do trim a bit. Not a lot, just enough so that I don't look overgrown. I can't really talk about what the norm is for nudists, as I've only been to 2 nude events. In my eyes, it must feel funny to be smooth down there when I've been not-smooth for around 18 years or so. I dunno, but I'd just feel like a kid again- which is fine with me, but not down there.

Melissa

az smooth az u get
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2003 :  7:41:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am totally smooth, though a few years ago I let it grow, then when I did shave again I left a strip one inch wide on either side of my belly button all the way down to the top of my penis.
ps I also tried some of my wifes wash out red colored gel --didn't work too well.( it was valentines day)

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2003 :  11:43:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
az smooth,
I was under the impression that men didnt do shapes. Im glad to see some of us do. I think I may let my grow a bit and give it a try. Im gonna avoid the coloring though.

Dare to be Bare

NUDEDIVER
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2003 :  11:46:27 AM  Show Profile  Click to see NUDEDIVER's MSN Messenger address  Send NUDEDIVER a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Since I went smooth I have been analyzing the new sensations. I t is very much like when I first went nude. The feelings are better. Water running over your skin. Things rubbing on your skin not encumbered by the nasty hair. I like it!!

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2003 :  11:51:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by melissastarr

I'm not a smoothie, but I do trim a bit. Not a lot, just enough so that I don't look overgrown. I can't really talk about what the norm is for nudists, as I've only been to 2 nude events. In my eyes, it must feel funny to be smooth down there when I've been not-smooth for around 18 years or so. I dunno, but I'd just feel like a kid again- which is fine with me, but not down there.

Melissa

Melissa,
I havent been shaving long and that was my first concern, feeling/looking like I was 12. I admit the first time it did, it felt strange to be smooth there but didnt feel pre-pubic. Now that Im use to it I actually feel just that much more nude.

Dare to be Bare

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2003 :  4:18:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
But how can it not feel pre-pubic if that's the way we were before puberty? I dunno. Perhaps it's just me, but I don't want to look or feel like a little kid again.

Melissa

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2003 :  5:20:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its not just u, Im sure there are lots of people out there that feel the same way. I was concerned about it too at first. Do what makes you feel most comfortable. Variety keeps the world interesting.

Dare to be Bare

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 11/27/2003 :  12:26:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was born nude and smooth and intend to stay that way!

Just me Willy!

Edited by - nudetoo on 11/27/2003 12:27:35 AM

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 11/27/2003 :  02:15:44 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It does make you feel and look very young at first, but it doesn't make me feel pre-pubescent, it makes me feel nuder than nude. The first time in a public setting, it kind of feels like your first regular nude experience because it's new and different. It's like a bold step.

Page: of 43 Topic Next Topic: Newbie  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.5 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved