Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 416 ]  [ Total: 416 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Etiquette and Grooming for the Nudist
 Pubic Hair Style - design, grooming, and trimming
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Newbie
Page: of 43

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/27/2003 :  02:37:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whether you shave your pubic hair off or not nudist are going to like you for who you are. We converse and have made friends with many couples at resorts and beaches that were either natural, trimmed or smooth. They all were pretty mature, intellegent and like minded people. At no time did I or my wife think just because they had no pubic hair that they had reverted to the pre-puberty stage of their lives.

Try smooth if you'd like or don't, it's really your choice. It doesn't affect your maturity level one bit, trust me.

beasthunter1

Posted - 11/27/2003 :  4:04:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave and let a little strip. I like the look. My girlfriend is natural and though I love it dearly sometimes I wish she would at least trim. Some clothing just doesn't look good with long pubic hair around the edges.

beasthunter1

Posted - 11/27/2003 :  4:06:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A question. What does everyone do with the inevitable razor bumps?

happycouple
Forum Member

Posted - 11/28/2003 :  1:39:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by beasthunter1

A question. What does everyone do with the inevitable razor bumps?

We have had that problem from time to time, There seems to be many products out there that may help. My wife and I have tried most of them, Using stick deoderant right after shaving seems to help, also hair conditioner instead of shaving cream seems to help. There is one product that works best for us, It is called cutchie cream from slumber parties. Good luck, we hope this will help.

Happycouple

Love to be nude and free!!! Hug a Vet, they live to give us our freedom!!!!!

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 11/28/2003 :  2:08:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Happycouple,

I just looked up "cutchie cream" in a search engine using various spellings to find out where you can get it. No luck. Could you tell us where you get it? I'd love to try it!

One thing that has helped me is switching from a cheap razor to the Mach3 Razor. I don't know why it helps, but it does. And it gives a nice, close shave, too.

Melissa

NUDEDIVER
Forum Member

Posted - 11/28/2003 :  2:17:24 PM  Show Profile  Click to see NUDEDIVER's MSN Messenger address  Send NUDEDIVER a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I find it interesting that going smooth gives you similar sensations to when you first throw off those textiles. It is amazing how the hair 'numbs' the sensations in the pubic area. Smooth and loving it!!

YOUR ONLY AS OLD AS YOU FEEL!!

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2003 :  06:50:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Melissa,

Can I suggest that nudity isn't associated with sex, much the same way as going smooth isn't associated with pre-pubesence?

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2003 :  08:21:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
since we arent wearing clothes, trimming, shaving and assorted adornments are our "fashion statement". i trim. as far as anyone else.. it's up to you

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2003 :  08:36:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Calm,

I think you're right, its the way nudists demonstrate their individuality.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

blue_dirt

Posted - 11/30/2003 :  05:30:52 AM  Show Profile  Send blue_dirt an AOL message  Send blue_dirt a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hi, this is probably my first post, but i have been reading this site for a while. i am 19, and a male, and i have never shaved my area, and i have read all of the posts, but still don't know what to do. i have one class at school, where i take a shower, but don't think anyone would mind. actually, i trimmed it once, but it kinda hurt, when the hair grew back. i do not know what to do. i mean, i think i would like smooth, but what about short? any suggestions? thank you

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2003 :  12:30:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
blue dirt, Welcome to this board. To answer your question, many trim rather than totally shave. A number of nudists shave. It really is a personal choice, what is comfortable for you.

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2003 :  3:01:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Its what ever you feel like doing Blue Dirt. You are not compelled to shave or trim, and you can be natural if your heart desires. No one is going to exclude you because of your preference. If you shave though, you will need to keep it shaved, because it itches like a son of a gun when it is growing back out. A soothing gel like skin so soft or baby magic will help the tenderness go away if you shave or trim.

Kim =^.^=

NUDEDIVER
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2003 :  6:39:31 PM  Show Profile  Click to see NUDEDIVER's MSN Messenger address  Send NUDEDIVER a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
After you get used to it, I like the neat clean look. The tan is also much better. At first it took some getting used to though.

YOU'RE ONLY AS OLD AS YOU FEEL!!

blue_dirt

Posted - 12/01/2003 :  01:55:03 AM  Show Profile  Send blue_dirt an AOL message  Send blue_dirt a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
yeah, when i trimmed it once, it itched sooo bad!! anyway, what would i use to shave it all off? i tried a razor once, but it cut me up a bit...on the tender spots

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 12/01/2003 :  02:47:09 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
blue_dirt,

Try a few things, and do what you feel most comfortable with. You can always change your mind, just like we so often do with (head)hairstyles.

If you trim, try an electric clipper-easy to do and even. And it's very easy to maintain.

If you shave, Melissa is right. Don't use a cheep razor. The Mach3 Razor is an excellent choice, and try using something like hair conditioner instead of shaving cream like Happycouple suggests. It works and unlike shaving cream, it's easier to see what you're doing so you can avoid nicks-ouch. I think shaving looks good, feels good and you feel nuder-than-nude. But again, go with what YOU like.

Page: of 43 Topic Next Topic: Newbie  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.34 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved