Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 203 ]  [ Total: 203 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Etiquette and Grooming for the Nudist
 Pubic Hair Style - design, grooming, and trimming
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Newbie
Page: of 43

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 04/02/2006 :  09:10:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pete Knight:

I think it would be great to have a "commercial pubic hair sytlist and colorist!!

I know my wife and I would be regular clients.

Cookie

Peter Pan
Forum Member

Posted - 04/02/2006 :  3:33:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Peter Pan an AOL message  Send Peter Pan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
my style is smooth for the most part..i've been shaving smooth since i first got hair, at 14 or 15, and i usually shave al lthe way smooth, or else leave a thin strip from my belly button to the top base, but i always shave my balls and underneath..some time i'd like to try shaving my whole legs and arm pits and chest, just for fun, but since i'm pretty fair haired and sparse, it looks more natural on me to shave or trim..i also have taught a ferw people how to shave, such as my brother and sister.
~Petey Pan~

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 04/02/2006 5:58:33 PM

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 04/04/2006 :  1:40:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Try for a full body shave. I think you will like it. I am smooth from my nose to my toes and my wife and I both love the look and feel.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 04/06/2006 :  12:24:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kimberly

I have seen some women that have coloured their pubic hair. You can tell that it has been coloured and it does not look natural.

Kim =^.^=

i have a friend she has light brown hair on her head but naturally it grows pitch black
i prefer every one shaved or verry litte even i remember back when i was like 12 and it had a afro but i had to start shaving now i even shave ass too no reason to leave it untuched also

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 04/06/2006 10:33:06 AM

n/a
deleted

Posted - 04/06/2006 :  12:31:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bare in the Desert

az smooth,
I was under the impression that men didnt do shapes. Im glad to see some of us do. I think I may let my grow a bit and give it a try. Im gonna avoid the coloring though.

Dare to be Bare

the last time i went for a shape i shaved it into a arrow from my bellybutton to my dick

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 04/07/2006 :  4:06:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As the summer months start approaching my wife started a discussion as to what our style would be for the Summer.

We will be heading off to - - - the last week of this month, and I told to to hold off until we arrive and see what is happening on the "left coast".

She thought that would be a good idea.

Now that we both have not shaved, trimmed, or cut since last September, we have many choices.
Keep it full, trim, or shave. I think we will both trim, since we like to bleach and dye.

I know when we arrive we have decided to be both "platinum" courtesy of Ferria. She being a "platinum blonde" it really won't make a diff.

Bring on the warm weather.

Cookie

nudist_sean

Posted - 04/10/2006 :  12:14:47 PM  Show Profile  Click to see nudist_sean's MSN Messenger address  Send nudist_sean a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I use to keep mine trimmed but now ive been totally shaven and smooth for a year or so and prefer it

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2006 :  5:54:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't know what happened to Spring, but it has disappeared.

This time tomorrow morning, we will be winging our way west to beautiful Palm Springs, and will be spending two weeks in Sunny, Warm and sometimes hot Palm Springs.

We will be staying at - - - and we are looking forward to just enjoying the sun and warm water.

My wife and I are also interested to see what the "left coast" has in store for the latest
pubic hair syles. Should be interesting.

We left the East "full" and probably came back
"smooth"

All our friends are betting that we we will not be smooth. I should have made some bets with them.

Talk to everyone in a few days.

Cookie

natur31
Forum Member

Posted - 04/23/2006 :  11:04:16 PM  Show Profile  Click to see natur31's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I much prefer the smooth look on everybody. But one needs to keep a little hair? Right? Men, between their testes and the penis to absorb a little perspiration and between their legs and testes for comfort?

I leave a little hair around my labia, and if I want to be really seductive, a fine line to the top of my pubis.

Sarah.

~*~

nova20164

Posted - 04/24/2006 :  7:41:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all !!! I have been shaving smooth for years. There is minimul upkeep, and its done quick and easy in the shower. Feels good, and you never get your zipper caught, lol.

Saxman
Forum Member

Posted - 04/24/2006 :  11:40:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ditto on ALL of that! I love the smooth look and feel. I can't believe I didn't start sooner.

Duncanude

Posted - 04/25/2006 :  12:03:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would prefer going smooth, but my skin is far too sensitive to shave so often.I may be too chicken for waxing as well. Otherwise trimmed is the way to go. Any suggestions?

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 05/01/2006 :  9:09:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well we have arrived home from the "left coast"!

What a great time we had at - - - . It is the apex of resorts, no doubt about it!!!!

My wife and I arrived from a chilly Northeast to temps. that were in the 90's!!! Hooray.

We were welcomed with big smiles at - - - . Can't believe all the improvements that have been been made in such a short time.

We had dinner on Friday Evening at DS, and it was fantastic. Nothing like dining in the nude.

The next day we just relaxed at the "reading and quiet pool" and enjoyed the great sun and water.

On Saturday we ventured off to the other pools and the weekenders were there in all their glory.

We were dif in the minority of having a full pubic area, so that evening we decided, "When in Rome you do as the Romans do!"

The next day, my wife had a strip, and I had a small patch. To make a long story short, by the time we left, we were clean shaven.

It feels pretty good, now we have to keep up the maint., although my wife is going to miss
coloring her pubic hair. I don't think anyone will recognize her this summer being "bald"!!!

If anyone ever gets a chance to go to Palm Springs it is fantastic. The resturants, and golf courses are fantastic, and DS is #1. We would stay at DS during the day and the venture off to see the sights in the late afternoon.
But we would be back a night to enjoy the spa, and good company.

Back to reality.

Cookie

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/02/2006 :  12:00:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cookie,

Too bad our calendar was full and we couldn't make it to DS for the day while you were there. It would have been great to meet you and the Mrs.

Maybe next time.

FP

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 05/02/2006 :  7:36:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That would have been great, if you could had made it down to DS.

My wife and I were talking and wondering if any of the people we saw at DS are members of this site.

I know last year when we went down to Cypress Cove, we found out when we arrived home we were sitting no more than 15 yards from a couple on this board.

I envy you that DS is so close to you.

I figure in another 2 to 3 weeks, we will be able to hit our fav. spots here in the Northeast.

Take care

Cookie

Page: of 43 Topic Next Topic: Newbie  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.36 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved