Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 489 ]  [ Total: 489 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Etiquette and Grooming for the Nudist
 Pubic Hair Style - design, grooming, and trimming
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Newbie
Page: of 43

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/07/2005 :  01:45:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cathy,

You have the party...........you make up the rules!

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 11/07/2005 :  7:47:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cathy:

That is exactly right. My wife and I do this on occasion. For years my wife and I had not shaved, but after visiting DS last Spring my wife had the urge to cut and trim. Needless after 4 years of not trimming or shaving there was quite a bit to accomplish. During the Summer months she slowly but surely with the assitance of me made it disappear. She said that by Labor Day she would be "bald".

On Labor Day we invited about 8 nudist couples to our house for a weekend of rest and relaxation by the pool. Upon arriving all 8 couple received a "goodie bag" which included, razors, shaving cream, and lotion, and the idea was to see who would be brave enough to take it all off.

It happened slowly, on Saturday as we all arrived for breakfast we were all the same, but as the weekend progressed slowly, but surely, one by one, we noticed there was changes in the making. Some couples by Saturday night were shaved, some of the wives, did not go all the way, but left a "landing strip", or small brazilian patch like my wife.

Sunday morning brought a new dawn, and everyone expect one couple had done the deed.

We were all laughing and joking and everyone thought it felt fantastic!!! One couple still was not hot with the idea, but they called out bluff, they disappeared unnoticed on Monday afternoon, and in all their splendor came out and showed us the new couple.

We have seen everyone since the Labor Day Party, and some are keeping the smooth look, but a few, including my wife and myself are letting it grow back for the winter months.

My wife especially enjoys dyeing her pubic hair and she told me she misses doing that, and I also enjoy being either a redhead or a blonde.

So try a party, and I am sure you and your husband will have a ball.

The cool weather has hit the Northeast, so we have the fire places roaring, and we can't wait to hit Fla. after the holidays, and enjoy the sun.

Let us know how you make out with your husband.

My wife says, "Try it you will like it"!!!!!

Cookie

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 11/07/2005 :  10:17:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I never seriously considered it until this forum, but that sounds like something I would like to try. My husband and I have a few nudist couples who we socialize with who are in various stages of smoothness. But I think it would be more fun if we do somthing like a group shave, where those brave enough would let the others be part of the shaving and maybe those who are hesitant about it would feel some peer pressure to get shaved themselves. Maybe if my husbans sees me shaving another man he would get the message and let me shave him. Now that would be a shave party!

Cathy

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 11/08/2005 :  5:19:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cathy:

Try it you will like it, trust me.

Let us know when you are having your party, and we will be happy to join in the fun, if we are invited.

Have a great time.

Cookie

flexus42
Forum Member

Posted - 12/10/2005 :  8:12:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit flexus42's Homepage  Send flexus42 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I like to keep my pubes trimmed short shave my scrotum. I've kept it that way for a couple of years now.

Rick

Bart_Hicks
Forum Member

Posted - 01/11/2006 :  10:10:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Same as Rick here. Started trimming pubic hair and shaving below about 10 years ago and did it every summertime - found it was very handy and had its hygienic advantages too.

Since 2 or 3 years I keep it like this all the time, not only during summer.

I'm moderately hairy everywhere else, so the trim perfectly matches the rest of the body.

scale99
Forum Member

Posted - 01/11/2006 :  12:36:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Several years ago our kids began going to summer camp for a couple of weeks each summer. For us this was our naked time. The clothes came of and the wine was opened as soon as we came home from work. On the weekends we would lay our in the yard nude enjoying margaritas and Regae music. One warm afternoon I nervously asked if I could shave her. I was pleasantly surprised when she said she ould love it and would like to shave me as well. Neither of us had ever been smooth before. Out came the trimmer and the razor and the fun began. Shaving someone you love and being shaved is very erotic. Since that time we have remained smooth and we look forward to our time every summer.

Edited by - scale99 on 03/29/2006 10:23:10 AM

nc_bobb

Posted - 01/13/2006 :  2:14:33 PM  Show Profile  Send nc_bobb a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I trim the mound on the left & right sides more than straightening the top, and trim the whole thing shorter. The Testicle area is smooth as well as the tender area beneath them (ever noticed that particular spot after coming out of at water?) Not to be gender biased, but, Men need some genital hair as a natural way to stay cooler. Otherwise we'd pickle in our own sweat, or "gauld". Including torso and armpit areas. To much hair, or bushy I think would make for an "unkept" appearance, A well groomed body is easier tanned regardless of it's shape.

malich2

Posted - 03/16/2006 :  01:21:38 AM  Show Profile  Send malich2 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
waxing is the way to go...do it yourself with surgi-wax...few bucks goes a long way...under 6 dolalrs.

rugby1977

Posted - 03/16/2006 :  08:27:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
we have been shaving for several years.
When you wax do you do the entire area such as a brazalian wax or just the labia or the top? The area I have the most trouble with is the back side. Waxing would save me so much time if we could just figure it out.

Sammy Brown

beachnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 03/21/2006 :  08:01:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just shave my penis and scrotum and trim the rest. I shave daily after a shower, its just part of the daily routine. I did try the all smooth look for a while but i would be like sandpaper in a day so I decided it was not worth it. Anyway my wife likes a bit of hair on me.

freecplnAr
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2006 :  10:45:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am trimmed, but not shaven. I keep it short for tanning purposes and the wife doesn't like it "bushy". She also prefers trimmed body hair. She is also trimmed without shaving smooth. I like some muff but not out of control...you know what I mean.

Thank God it's almost warm!!

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 03/28/2006 :  1:40:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I first tried shaving for pre-op, but grew it back eventually, it was like having a porcupine in my pants!! I did try the smoothie again a few years later, but I couldn't maintain it, so it grew back again.

I have bleached and dyed my pube's, at the time my ex was dying the hair on her head, it puzzled most people as they weren't sure if it was my head dyed or my pube's.

I now sport a full set, and I prefer it that way, but I am thinking of dying it in interesting colours, perhaps a union flag, or blue, then there is always styling, you know, a centre parting!!

I did see a web site once that gave details of some guy who does this as service, great work if you can get it.

How many people would actually go to a commercial pubic hair stylist?

Pete Knight

Even a prude
has to be nude
........sometime!!

Edited by - Pete Knight on 03/28/2006 1:41:30 PM

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 03/28/2006 :  8:38:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pete Knight:

We have an "underground" newspaper in the major city near where we live, and in ther personal columns you see under services "Personal Groomer". My wife and I have often wondered what it was all about. Interesting?

I think we would try it. Why not be pampered?

Cookie

tannude

Posted - 03/29/2006 :  11:54:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ive been smooth for a few years now an enjoy it my ex was smooth and asked me to do it to.It just looks a little wierd because i'm pretty hairy all over except on my head.Go Figure.

Page: of 43 Topic Next Topic: Newbie  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.4 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved