Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 291 ]  [ Total: 291 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Etiquette and Grooming for the Nudist
 Pubic Hair Style - design, grooming, and trimming
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Newbie
Page: of 43

Natey380
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2006 :  09:43:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Natey380 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I too wish my wife would be all natural. I think a woman looks best when she has a big bush.

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2006 :  7:49:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by allnaturalwife

Thank you. I just feel when it comes to appearance, if you have a partner you should of course consider what THEY think as well. This aplies for how you dress, wear your hair, shave and many other things of that nature. Shaving or not shaving one's pubic hair is no different than a man having or not having a beard. Personally, I dont find a beard very appealing on a man, therefore my husband does not have one. Why would he want to have a feature that his wife didnt find appealing? Common sense.

Jenn

I totally agree with you. My husband in the opposite of yours. he likes a completely hairless pubic area, and so I keep it hairless. It makes him happy and it's no big deal for me.
Some people just have too many hangups and they let it get in the way iof their relationship.

Cathy

samira1
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2006 :  8:15:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thats one of the reasons i havnet as much as trimmed its becase my husband likes me natural unshaved and untrimmed, and i love showing the world the natural me

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2006 :  9:23:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is what maked being a nudist so great. People can be what they want to be and not be judged by others. Shaved, trimmed or not trimmed it is a metter of personal preference. I can not think of one time anyone has ever been criticized for their grooming preference.

natravellers
Forum Member

Posted - 12/21/2006 :  11:21:05 AM  Show Profile  Send natravellers an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow, what a long thread. Don't post much (going to try to change that), but thought I'd give my $.02.
Have to agree with allnatural wife, in that the other partner should at least try to accomodate the others wishes.
We have tried both ways. When we were in our 20's and 30's I asked my wife to shave, as she did of me, so we both shaved.. Then after a few years, just trimmed. Now that we are in our early 50's both of us just prefer the natural way our pubes grow. I love her with a full bush and she prefers me natural too.
I guess we just got tired of the maintenance of shaven pubes.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 12/21/2006 :  7:50:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Natravellers:

My wife and I have to agree with you. We have gone through he stages of shaving, trimming, grooming, but now we have settled back to have big hairy pubic bushes.

It seems from all the shaving and trimming, we have thicker and bushier pubic regions than before.

Cookie

ToAsTeD
Forum Member

Posted - 12/21/2006 :  11:52:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"..to each his own..."

-ToAsTeD

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 12/26/2006 :  6:02:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
According to our oldest daughter,19.. The current trend amoung her college age girl friends is to let their pubic hair get really bushy during the winter, and shave bald in the Spring. On the same note, many of her male friends let their beards and facial hair grow out during the winter as well.And yes, frequent shaving does lead to thicker re-growth of pubic hair on many people.

Jennifer

VanII

Posted - 12/27/2006 :  1:19:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As a full time nudist for many years I have worn my pubic hair long and natural. I have a very heavy and very long (hair 4 inches in length) perfectly shaped triangle plus onto my inner thighs. About six months ago I tried the smoothie look and I like it a lot better. My hair was a dark brown so a dye job was not necessary. At 68 years of age while I have a nice snow white full beard the pubic hair had no white in it at all.
Keeping it shaved is no big problem if you use a safety razor. Just be careful that you keep the razor head straight onto what you are cutting.
VanII

lil_lilly_nudist
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2007 :  06:21:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I only have 4 hairs down there and always jealous of my sis heart patch. I dont suppose anyones grown more pub hairs after age 18?

gospel
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2007 :  8:59:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lil_lilly_nudist

I only have 4 hairs down there and always jealous of my sis heart patch. I dont suppose anyones grown more pub hairs after age 18?

Most of us grew a lot more hair in our forties and it is still growing in the fifties. Kind of funny to hear of your problem when so many are now shaving to get rid of theirs. Celebrate your coveted position by whacking the four of yours.

dave97739

Posted - 01/10/2007 :  04:46:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit dave97739's Homepage  Reply with Quote
In reply to the question of alternatives to the smoothie look, I believe that a person should leave that up to the each person.

Some like to be smooth while others perfer the trimed look, and then there's others that like the natural look.

Dave Danel

Pat Doyle
Forum Member

Posted - 01/13/2007 :  01:58:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi in glad to see other males shave smooth i love the look and feel i have shaved for a long time before i new that other men did that kind of thing everyone i know think it is gay most people need to lighten up and stop judging people for being themselves the world could be a great place i hate living in secret because what people will think or do thank god there is people like the people hear

ipshr

Posted - 01/15/2007 :  07:22:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Smooth or a landing strip for women. Smooth or shaved to the thong line for men...

robertreno

Posted - 01/22/2007 :  7:21:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi: I stumbled accross a website of a hair stylist...specializing in pubic hair. You can see his site at www.stefanemonzon.com

The video is about his spring/summer style show...and one part of it is sort of a "behind the scenes". The styles are wild....I can't imagine the upkeep. But for a party...what an ice breaker.

For the lady with the three daughters...this might provide ideas for even more variety in the family styling retinue.

There are links to download the video if you like. I'll try to insert it here...nope..I imagine it's too big.

Stay naked...have fun.

Page: of 43 Topic Next Topic: Newbie  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.54 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved