Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 219 ]  [ Total: 219 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Etiquette and Grooming for the Nudist
 Pubic Hair Style - design, grooming, and trimming
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Newbie
Page: of 43

shaneone
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2007 :  6:02:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Brucereno,

Not quite what I had expected, Think you would get some strange looks at the beach with any of those styles LOL

anc35228
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2007 :  01:10:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit anc35228's Homepage  Send anc35228 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We're willing to try things new! Although we weren't able to see the link, its nice to make your presence somewhat unique without going overboard.... but then again, i do this for myself and Jeff. What others think really doesn't matter. Individuality is what matters to me regardless of what anyone says.

Stacy

soak in the rays!!.. :)

CalTom
Forum Member

Posted - 02/03/2007 :  12:01:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by brucereno

Hi: I stumbled accross a website of a hair stylist...specializing in pubic hair. You can see his site at www.stefanemonzon.com

The video is about his spring/summer style show...and one part of it is sort of a "behind the scenes". The styles are wild....I can't imagine the upkeep. But for a party...what an ice breaker.

For the lady with the three daughters...this might provide ideas for even more variety in the family styling retinue.

There are links to download the video if you like. I'll try to insert it here...nope..I imagine it's too big.

Stay naked...have fun.

I believe the most surreal part of the video involved the audience who played along as if it were a Versace fashion collection- way too much chardonnay ladies. And what was up with the guy captioned principal hair technician? Oh the good old days when beautiful blondes had full and natural pubic hair.

ramsgate

Posted - 02/26/2007 :  2:04:52 PM  Show Profile  Click to see ramsgate's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I really perfer to be shaved, particularily my balls as it gives me such a feeling of freedom. I would like to hear your opinion on the best way to remove pubic hair. I have tried several different ways but usually end up using my electric shaver after cutting the hair short with scissors. I still have to be extremely careful because even the electric shaver tends to catch and cut my scrotum, even if I stretch it very tight. I have thought but a hair removing cream for girls legs but think the skin too sensitive to handle it. Any comments would be grearly appreciated.

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2007 :  09:04:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Do not use creams!!! If yo do you may be walking around bowlegged for a while because of the pain. I like to recommend an epilator for the pubic hair, but you may want to try using a pair of tweezers first and pull out the hair by the root. It will take a while and it will hurt. It will hurt a lot less than waxing or using an epilator for the first time. Once you have plucked out all of the hairs the ones that return will be much easier to extract and then you can use wax or epilator. As far as removing hair from your scrotum, the tweezers are very good until you get used to the epilator. The roots are not very deep on the scrotum so the hair plucks out easily.

S-BOP

Posted - 03/02/2007 :  12:13:00 PM  Show Profile  Send S-BOP a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I must agree that it's all a matter of preference. I am currently natural, but have tried both trimmed and smooth. Living in the Northeast I used to change with the seasons...Smooth summers, Letting it grow through the fall & winter, trim up in the spring, and shave again for the summer. But that's just me. It's all about what makes you feel the most comfortable.

KindBill2004
Forum Member

Posted - 03/02/2007 :  4:00:05 PM  Show Profile  Send KindBill2004 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've done the shaved look a couple of times, but I'm really an ape in disguiselol, so it's a lot of work on my part. I like the natural or slightly trimmed look on women. I was in the minority at the beach last year. Most of the men and women were shaved

nijkerk

Posted - 03/23/2007 :  9:46:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The main reason my husband and went smooth was because we were the odd ones out.Now we wouldn't have it any other way, it looks better, it feels better and at last after goodness knows how many years this ols couple is back in fashion.!!!!!!

bk-yd-nude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2007 :  10:06:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sweetpea is my wife of 37 years and when I asked her to join me in shaving most of our pubic hair off, she said OK!

So then I asked her if she would join me in sleeping nude, she said OK!,

so then I asked if she would go hiking with me, she said OK!,

I said nude, she said NO WAY. Oh well, we are making progress

bk-yd-nude

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 03/25/2007 :  11:16:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i think it is up to the indivdual as to what they do with pubic hair. like mine trimed up neat enough said ......old buzzard

coveresid
Forum Member

Posted - 04/18/2007 :  03:08:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Been shaving the pubic hair on and off for the last ten years. Been doing it steady for the last five years. I do let it grow back for a month or two during the winter, but will take it off after that and it stays that way now for the rest of the time. I started when I helped my wife shave once and took more off than she usually did. I really liked the look, but she complained of the itching. A few months after that I sitting in the steam room having just finished shaving my face and thought I would try it on my pubic hair to see what it was like after my wife's complaint. I liked the shaving part, it felt good. I then liked the look of having shaved edges. But did experience the itching once it started to grow back. It wasn't too long after that when I thought to do it again and kept it up. That took care of the itching. I then kept shaving it smaller and smaller and started to trim what was left. Trimmed it real short once and then after that I took it all off and went totally bare for the first time. The wife noticed and thought I was silly for doing it. Then complained when it started to grow in since it was prickly to her when we were together. After letting it grow out I again started to shave it in pieces,until now I go mostly bare all the time. The wife now likes it.

Once I started to shave and trim on a regular basis, she did the same. Went from a full bush with shaving for the swimwsuit line to keeping it trimmed so the hair wouldn't come out of the suit. She doesn't like that look. I let her know that her trimming and shaving looked good on her to me and asked her to shave more of it. I have ased her to shave all of it, but she won't due to the itching. But she has taken more and more of it off which I really enjoy. She now has a small patch in front and some hair on the labia. But she has also been keeping the patch trimmed nice and short. Wouldn't surprise me if she took it all off sometime just to try it again, but that is up to her. She see me totally bare and accepts it now and doesn't think it is silly. She has just recently joined me in some nudism, but only when we are by ourselves. It is still nice and it allows me more time now to enjoy nudism since she wanted me to wear something even when we were alone. Hope to expand this from the condo to the lake and other areas when we are alone.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 04/23/2007 :  8:49:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Coveresid:

Mrs. Cookie has not shaved or trimmed in over 3 years, and needless to say she had quite a "bush"!

During the Winter months we belong to a health club with a nice pool. She was debating whether she should trim the sides, but she decided against it, since she enjoys the natural look. She told me that in the ladies dressing room, she was def. in the minority.

During Valentines Day, she did trim the side, and shave it into a shape of a heart, and dyed it "Bright Red"!

This coming week we are heading off to Calif. and hope to be able to stop at DS and Terra Cotta.

I know she wants keep her bush and show off her red heart, but I bet she will go from a "heart" to a "landing strip", to a "small patch" to totally "SMOOTH"!!!!!! She will get in the spirit of the "left coast"!!

What ever makes her happy, makes me happy!

"We are here for a short time, so let's have a great time."

Can't wait for the warm weather!!!

It has been a long Winter, esp. the last couple of months.

Cookie

smoothNtanned
Forum Member

Posted - 04/24/2007 :  12:32:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Trimmed pubic hair for several years. Finally removed more and more over several weeks until there was so little left it took only one pass with the razor to finish it off. It has remained that way for the past 5 years. Like the look and feel. Wish I had started it sooner. True total body tan, no doubt about it.

smoothskin
Forum Member

Posted - 04/29/2007 :  09:43:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some kind of clearly visible trimming is a must for both sexes.
If we are talking about the fashion, it means it's something
that attracts attention. And you can reach it best if there is
clear line between hair and smooth skin. To call it pleasing
and fashionable, for me the minimum requirement is complete
smoothness of the most strategic parts - for men, shaft and
everything below, for girls everything below the valley that
starts to deepen just above the clit - and quite short hair
(if any) elsewhere.

But even with these eye-catchers, I still prefer the smooth
look on both...

ultraclassic7405

Posted - 05/13/2007 :  08:55:26 AM  Show Profile  Send ultraclassic7405 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My wife and I have been shaved for the last 20 years. We enjoy the look and feel

Page: of 43 Topic Next Topic: Newbie  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.24 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved