Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 193 ]  [ Total: 193 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Etiquette and Grooming for the Nudist
 Pubic Hair Style - design, grooming, and trimming
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Newbie
Page: of 43

Gabor

Posted - 12/20/2008 :  11:55:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Admin

Pubic hair style design
Grooming and trimming for the fashionable nudist

This topic seems to come up a lot, so let's have a go at it! In your opinion, what is the best pubic hair fashion trim for men and women?

What styles of pubic hair grooming have caught your eye as being both pleasing and fashionable?

We're looking here for great alternatives to the smoothie look.

Add your comments here by clicking Reply to Topic.

Gabor

Posted - 12/20/2008 :  11:56:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi there! I am shaved, but prefer massive bush on women, and shaved men! Go bush ladies!

Drakkus
Forum Member

Posted - 12/20/2008 :  5:25:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the reminder gabor! I never actually read the first page, so I didn't realize the intent of the thread...

In my opinion: for men, the best look is to have an inverse triangle, with the tip being at the base of the penis, and the sides paralleling the line created by the legs. Although, if the rest of the man is hairless, he shouldn't have any pubic hair.

For women: The smoother the better. I prefer the look of no pubic hair at all, although small tufts above the pubis are actually fairly attractive.

Now, to imply that I actually care if somebody is a smoothie or not is jumping to conclusions. This is just what I think looks best, not what I think everybody should have.

Be True and Stay Naked,
Drakkus

One is nothing more, and nothing less, than what they believe themselves to be.

fullmonte
Forum Member

Posted - 12/20/2008 :  8:04:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been a nudist for only 2 years and 3 months. So, I have to say, I've been drinking from a firehose of information so to speak,observing and pondering many topics concerning nudism.
I have my likes and dislikes concerning pubic hair. I think however,it is a personal choice for any individual, and I'm all about just getting to know the people and it matters little what personal choice someone has made in that area. But, here is my preferences. For me, I love smooth. I tend to be pretty hairy, and I love the feeling of total smooth. I'm still using trial and error to find the perfect way to manage it. I spend about $170 including tip, every month, with my estitition. I get waxed on my back, buttocks, and receive a total Brazillian and Bikini wax. I shave my chest and stomach area. I can't shave my pubic area, it just brings on too many ingrown hairs. So, I'd love to find a cheaper way to maintain all of that! For women, I love to see smooth, or about a 2 inch wide, short trimmed landing strip. But I think that they are all beautiful, no matter what.

Saxman
Forum Member

Posted - 12/20/2008 :  10:07:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been pubic hair-free for 3.5 years now, and I truly wouldn't have it any other way. It is a complete personal preference though. Less is more, and none is the most! I feel if a guy likes a woman to shave her parts, he should be willing to shave his. I am much more comfortable shaven, and I don't find it a nuisance to stay groomed. I thoroughly enjoy the look and feel and will continue to shave until something tells me otherwise!

TanNakedAz
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2009 :  8:25:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've had several laser hair removal treatments done and love it! I have a 3" x 2" patch of hair above my penis and almost at that point of never having to touch that area again with a razor. For my girls I like a super thin strip of hair. Not a big fan of totally smooth.
Tan Naked!!

naturist58
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2009 :  01:02:33 AM  Show Profile  Send naturist58 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'd like to know if any people buy and use over the counter hair removal products for that area from the anus to the navel and how much success they've had. On several occasions I've used products that really burned like the dickens and the only product that was really good to use for this purpose was a brand known as Nivea but I can't seem to find it anymore. Can anyone help please. Thanks

naturist58

fullmonte
Forum Member

Posted - 02/16/2009 :  12:11:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've never used a hair removal product, since I removed it with Nair a couple of years ago, and burned my butt crack.
I've used an estitition now for nearly two years. I was getting back, shoulders, butt, and a complete bikini and brazilian. Way expensive. I was spending $170 a month with tip.
I've discovered that I've waxed enough now, that my lower regions can be kept up with an electric shaver. I save my legs, stomach and chest and wax my shoulders,back and buttox. My waxing is only $60 a month now, I can live with that. The pubic area like I said, is kept up with an electric shaver, and my estitition removes all hair between my butt cheeks, all the way to my scrotum as I lay on my stomach.
I love being hairless. My wife, she doesn't care what I do, one way or the other!!
Take Care, Stay Bare
fullmonte

jgfoster

Posted - 02/16/2009 :  8:12:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have gone natural to trimmed to a tuft to totally bare. My wife and I just trimmed down to hearts for Valentine's Day. She is very bushy and has a large heart on top but is totally smooth everywhere else and I have a small heart and am totally smooth everywhere else. I LOVE the way my scrotum feels totally smooth. We both use a razor for the part above the penis/ clitoris and nair for the rest. I have never been burned by nair but it has to stay out of mucosal membranes.

fullmonte
Forum Member

Posted - 02/16/2009 :  10:15:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm happy that nair works for you and your wife jgfoster! :) I'm always happy for everyone that has something that works well for them. I would hurt myself with that stuff!!
I'm just glad that I have my waxing bill down to $70 a month. If I could just have a local nudist friend of mine trade waxing services, (theirs for mine) I wax you, you wax me...I'd be all set! {:>)Unfortunately I don't have that arrangement yet, and my wife, although she does a wonderful job with the wax, hates doing it for me. And I'm just talking back, shoulders and buttocks. So, I'll keep up with my system for now.
Thanks for responding!

Take Care,Stay Bare
fullmonte

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 02/19/2009 :  8:33:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
JgFoster:
Mrs. Cookie and I just had our annual Valetines
Party, and it was fantastic.

We have not shave since Labor Day, so we both
had quite a "bush". We both dyed our bush a "bright red", and then shaved both bushes into
"hearts" As usual they were a great hit at the party and more and more couples have joined us in our deed. Our next step will be for St. Patricks Day. Bright Green!!!! I guess we will
have to use food coloring!!

Just remember we are only here for a short time,
so let's have a good time.

Cookie

jgfoster

Posted - 02/20/2009 :  5:41:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cookie,
I am glad to hear about the red hearts you and your wife did- great minds thinking alike- wish I lived closer to you so I could join your parties- would love to meet you both. For grins I shaved my heart off yesterday and am completely smooth and love the feel and look of it. Letting it grow back and shaving our bushes into shamrocks dyed green sounds like a great idea although mine will still be very short on St. Patrick's Day!!! My wife's bush grows much faster and thicker so she will have more to work with!!! Love your philoshophy of having a good time. Happy Mardi Gras!!

nudestjoe

Posted - 02/26/2009 :  1:35:22 PM  Show Profile  Send nudestjoe a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I love the total smooth look on both men and women. It sets off the skin, muscles and body definitions so well, uncovering the beauty of the classic nude of Greek art.

While my wife makes slow swings from total smooth to simple forest trim, I am totally smooth from head to toes all summer but keep just a tiny patch at the indent of my pubic bone in winter. I use an epilator for longer and smoother control on my pits and torso, my trusty Mach lll turbo everywhere else.

I do love a tiny patch as a sexual signal on both men and women, especially women, as an accent and to set off the remaining hair free body. I think its great fun and interesting to see what people are creating with their various desings.

Men who simply shave their genitals are missing the freedom and satisfaction that total hair free bodies give their owners.

Nothing goes with a healthy tan like a totally smooth body beneath it...and vice versa!

Stay bare, stay smooth and keep having nude fun! nudestjoe

Stay bare, stay smooth and keep on having nude fun!

Broooz
Forum Member

Posted - 02/26/2009 :  2:27:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have little hair apart from head, pubes and lower legs - no chest or back. I tried the lower legs once but looked feminine so I leave them alone. Shaving the whole of the pubes can appear pre-pubish so I tend to leave a "landing strip" just above the penis. Like some others here, I prefer the scrotum hairless so I use a razor that vibrates - it works best. Funnily enough electric razor works best on the area around the scrotum - if I use a razor there I seem to get spots.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 03/08/2009 :  6:06:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
jgfoster:

Yes, next week we being St.Pat's Day, we will be at a party in Conn, and both my wife and I will be bright green. We will use green coloring for the evening.

We decided to keep our hearts, so they will be
Kelly Green next weekeend.

We can't wait unit Mem. Day weekend, and Summer begins, that means we will shave each other totally smooth, and we will remain like that
for the entire Summer.

Mrs Cookie enjoys show off her jewels!!

Remember, we are only here for a short time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

Page: of 43 Topic Next Topic: Newbie  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.39 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved