Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 459 ]  [ Total: 459 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Etiquette and Grooming for the Nudist
 Pubic Hair Style - design, grooming, and trimming
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Newbie
Page: of 43

CAPTAIN_JAMES
Forum Member

Posted - 04/27/2009 :  11:56:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Whoneedssunscreenhub

By the way, it FEELS great, I'm just not sure what folks think about the way the completely shaved armpit thing looks.

I've been clean under my arms for years now. It was the first area to go. The rest of the body followed, and now I'm cleaner than the day I slid out of Mama.

artamas

Posted - 05/26/2009 :  4:32:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by smoothest

personally, shaved is great for me. But I also like female both shaved and unshaved and I like female hairy armpits.

I love it when my wife is completely natural.

artamas

Posted - 05/26/2009 :  4:34:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Setsuna

First post here:

Ok so I'm Brian, 18 and when I first got with my boyfriend I noticed he shaved down below, so just yesterday I decided well why not and shaved all my pubic hair off during my shower with Gel and a 4 bladed razor.

the rest of that day and today have been pretty painful. I have like Razor burn i guess, allll over my crotch now. Lots of red bumps. now I shave my face but it always comes out clean and neat and never with any troubles, so i'm guessing this is razor burn all over.

It actually feels like a bunch of little stubble and it causes me to itch really bad, but after looking at it again it's not stubble, and the itching only made it worse, but whenever my shorts move against it, it feels like small pin pricks.

So any suggestions?

Keep shaving!
Some of the other men that I have been with are pretty prickley (pun intended).
My wife can shave and it does not come back so fast. We both prefer our lovers natural.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 05/26/2009 :  10:29:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i've been smooth for over a week and really like the look even my wife likes it, usually i have a small patch but think i'll keep it this way for awhile.

Moontan
Forum Member

Posted - 05/27/2009 :  8:03:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have went smooth a few times but prefer a close trim as I don't wear underwear it keeps my hair from getting caught in the zipper. LOL OUCH

txs46

Posted - 06/21/2009 :  5:17:40 PM  Show Profile  Send txs46 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Have any of you guys stopped trimming/shaving cold turkey? I used to be a shaver and trimmer and decided a few months ago to go natural. My pubic hair has never been longer than it is now and it makes me feel like I'm in my 20's...back when everyone let it grow. What are your thoughts/experiences?

dirtyhari2004

Posted - 08/03/2009 :  09:34:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I used to trim my pubic hair but now, both me and my wife are smoothies. Its so much better to let the breeze hit pubic area. It seems that young people get erections quicker when they see a smmothly shaved woman.

HB

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 08/03/2009 :  3:49:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mrs. Cookie and I are comp. smoooooooooooooooth
for the summer.

It feels great. I love it when I jump in the pool, or the lake not far from our house. We
only do that in the evening when nobody is around.

But come Labor Day we will stop shaving and go back to letting the "bush" grow back for the winter. This way we can enjoy coloring and bleaching the "bush"!

Remember, we are only here for a short time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

B and S

Posted - 08/08/2009 :  12:00:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm straight out of the 70's - no shaving and pretty much very little trimming.

For me, I would not want to go smooth, it would remind me of being pre-puberty -- not something this 49 1/2 year old woman wants to experience again.

Sandy

simplebob26

Posted - 08/26/2009 :  6:00:14 PM  Show Profile  Send simplebob26 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I dated a girl a while back who was completely natural except for her legs. She even had a little treasure trail extending down from her navel to her bush. There is something about an unshaved woman that I find completely primal. It's a really intense feeling.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 08/26/2009 :  8:40:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi:

I adore "Treasure Trails"!!!!

When Mrs. Cookie let's her bush grow out on
Labor Day, her Trail grows, and grows!!

Remember, we are here only for short time, so let's have a good time1!!

Cookie

countryboy

Posted - 10/18/2009 :  12:46:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I personally like to feel the wind and water on my genitals but do not shave completly. I leave a little in the front just enough to know its there.
On a female I do like the smooth look, hell I like all the looks just to see is a good thing but I preffer to see one that has been well taken care of and to have shapes cut into it like oh, arrows pointing to the promice land and funny shapes as well as just the landing strip and small squares are fine too, Like the down under to be bare all the way.....

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 10/18/2009 :  3:55:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by simplebob26

I dated a girl a while back who was completely natural except for her legs. She even had a little treasure trail extending down from her navel to her bush. There is something about an unshaved woman that I find completely primal. It's a really intense feeling.

Me like woman to be like cavewoman. She no have way to shave. Me like the way hair grow on my woman. No worry about taking hair away. Sorry, have to go now. Time to drag woman back to cave. She have to make dinner from tyrannosaurus and berries. Using Windows 1.0 and wired kite with baud rate of 5.

Okay, I'm not that bad, actually. I do prefer an unshaved woman, but with the exception of leg hair. Pubic hair is a sign of physical maturity, if not mental maturity. It balances the hair on top of the head. I'm not fussy about underarm hair, so I'm open to either shaved or unshaved armpits. Just keep shaving those legs, gals.

"Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder."
George Washington

Redwood82

Posted - 11/15/2009 :  08:05:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I was young I tried doing my scrotum with a razor and nicked myself pretty bad so I never tried that again. I don't know why anyone would shave there anyhow. I have found using tweezers is much better in every way. I just do it on my sack and the shaft of my penis. The pain does not bother you after awhile, especially when you know it's coming. And the sensation afterward is much better than shaving. There is no stubble or razor bumps, just perfect smooth skin, and it stays that way for a week or two, so you don't have to worry about it.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2009 :  11:06:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi:

Right now Mrs. Cookie has not shaved since Labor day, and she has trimmed me into
Land Strip. We will stay this way until Mem. Day. Mrs. Cookie enjoys coloring and bleaching her bush, but come summer she enjoys the smooooooth look.

Remember, we are only here for a short time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

Page: of 43 Topic Next Topic: Newbie  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.34 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved