Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 164 ]  [ Total: 164 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Etiquette and Grooming for the Nudist
 Pubic Hair Style - design, grooming, and trimming
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Newbie
Page: of 43

Baldswede82
Forum Member

Posted - 12/29/2009 :  1:14:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I'v just came across this thread & I know that the discussion has faded out a lil' bit during the last year.

I was wondering what you guys think about the pubic hair trend right now (both men and women, especially now when many sites on the net are saying that the pubic bush is making a big comeback (especially for women).

As a european nudist since a couple of years ago (not so often though, as I live in a country where it's mostly cold) I must say that I've noticed that many european girls between 20-30 (including many that I know) are getting bigger bushes lately but the older one's 30-50 are still bald/very trimmed.

As for the guys, many in my age 20-30 are totally bald and men betwenen 30-50 also have very little hair.

I would (based on four visits to nude beaches in europe in 2008/2009 + discussions with girls/women and boys/men + observations in locker rooms) say the the current status in Europe is approxemetily the following:(I don't know how it is in the US/other geographic areas)

Women 20-30
bald: 20%
trimmed: 40%
natural: 40%

Women 30-50
bald: 40 %
trimmed: 30%
natural: 30%

Men 20-30
bald: 50%
trimmed: 40%
natural: 10%

Men 30-50
bald: 30%
trimmed: 50%
natural: 20%

What do u say, do you guys from europe agree or not?
Are the numbers almost the same in US/Australia etc.

Edited by - Admin to add bolding to statistics.

sevenude

Posted - 01/04/2010 :  4:06:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NUDEDIVER> I have trimmed above (to about a 1/4") and shaved below for over 20 years. Being a hairy guy, I personally think I may look a bit too bare id I shaved it all!
However, I see lots of guys at gym totally shaved, and most are smooth bodied, or some chest hair, and it looks cool. Never heard a comment or snicker... ever! ENVIOUS LOOKS? You bet!

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  09:46:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've gone through all the variations. Was natural most of my life but started trimming maybe 5 years ago. Sometimes pretty close but didn't have the right shaver and I wasn't going to take a chance with a razor. After reading a lot of forums on this subject lately...I got one of the body groomers and shaved "down below". I liked the way if felt, so now I am smooth everywhere...under arms, arms and legs. I like this look and feel the best, so I will continue shaving it all...can't wait to try it out at the beach this year!!

nude_couple
Forum Member

Posted - 01/10/2010 :  10:51:42 AM  Show Profile  Send nude_couple an AOL message  Reply with Quote
me and my girl friend both keep it trimmed. we both like it that way!

docfreeman47
Forum Member

Posted - 01/10/2010 :  9:16:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have shaved this week both over and under. Left a trimmed area above with intent on having a small trimmed area. Shaved also from the neck down. I really love the way it feels except for all the bumps/rash.
Anyone recommend a lotion to get rid of the condition?
Looking forward to my first outing. scary, and excited with anticipation.

All you comments on the threads has given me the confidence to go forward.
Doc

LANUDIST46

Posted - 01/13/2010 :  08:13:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Doc, I shave everything from my kneck down and I've been doing it for years now, I use to get the bumps/rash at first but after a while your body will get use to it. I shave every single day and I don't have any problems.

Enjoy Life,...Go Nude.

madame_didi

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  8:17:59 PM  Show Profile  Send madame_didi a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I usualy wax my pubic area but I have a very coming event and no time is avaiable,I'll be with my husband and around his Boos and his wife. My husband asks me for a quicky shave but I'm afraid of it as I never shaved there before(I'm into waxing) Any one would help?

didi

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  9:11:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
didi,
Don't over think it, lots of people do it and so can you. If you wax your skin there it should be tough enough to shave with no problems.

Diger

Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2010 :  2:01:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit 77777's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I recently purchased the Philips Norelco BG 2030 and it works great! You use the attachments to trim longer hair (dry) in preparation for shaving. Then in the shower or bath you switch to the razor for a wet shave. I used it with Neutrogena Razor Defense shave gel and couldn't be more pleased. I shave daily now and haven't experienced any skin irritation. I definitely recommend it, especially if you haven't shaved before.

tnnudecpl

Posted - 03/02/2010 :  3:53:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When my wife and I first became nudists about 10 years ago, we both were full bushers. Since then, we have trimmed a little more and more each year. I have shaved my scrotum, shaft and around the base of the shaft for a number of years and am presently trimmed to less than 1/4". My wife just recently went completely smooth for the first time and we both enjoy the advantages even tho it is a higher maintenance condition.

cpucpu1

Posted - 04/22/2010 :  11:55:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for this wonderful topic! Nudism and naturalism go hand in hand. When individuals loose their "Barbie" mentality and let it all grow naturally, it is better physiologically and psychology, and actually elevates the erotic and mature responses to our human sensuality and sexuality!

wayne a
Forum Member

Posted - 05/18/2010 :  2:44:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gag me with your psyco babble. My "Barbie" mentality? really. I've had it both ways and I prefer less hair on me and less on my wife. I guess I shouldn't shave my face either. To each his own.

Wayne

dragon
Forum Member

Posted - 05/23/2010 :  04:24:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit dragon's Homepage  Send dragon a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
BALD ALL THE TIME!

www.groups.yahoo.com/group/nakedforfreedom

bornude2009
Forum Member

Posted - 06/27/2010 :  06:56:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all,

this 2010 summer I'll too join the smoothies after I was done with laser. Hygienic and best way to get a nice tan all over.
Havz

Smoothy Xavier

bornude2009
Forum Member

Posted - 06/27/2010 :  06:59:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

this 2010 summer, I'll also join the smoothies after I was done with laser. That is hygienic and the only way to get a nice all over tan.
Have a nice summer.
Smoothie Xavier

Page: of 43 Topic Next Topic: Newbie  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved