Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 529 ]  [ Total: 529 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Etiquette and Grooming for the Nudist
 Pubic Hair Style - design, grooming, and trimming
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Newbie
Page: of 43

Kriss

Posted - 02/08/2004 :  07:37:55 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Kriss's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey all,

Chic, why not coloring your pubics so you can get a design ?

Kimberly : what magazine ? I need it !! If you don't remember can you tell me more about that list of design ??

Thx, Kriss.

PS : Thx for your welcome Kimberly ... I've actually already posted message here.

Edited by - Kriss on 02/08/2004 08:36:30 AM

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2004 :  08:35:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kriss, welcome to the forum.

irishred

Marco
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2004 :  4:41:36 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Marco's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kimberly

Chic is right Marco, you just have to keep it shaved so it won't itch.

Kim =^.^=

Is it better touse the cream thats advertised, I take it that it dosen't grow back as quick and there is less chance of cuts!!!

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/09/2004 :  07:28:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It was "Playboy" Kriss, but it has been a couple of years ago.

KIm =^.^=

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 02/09/2004 :  09:47:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Marco,

None of those hair growth inhibitors work.

Chic

A Naked Man

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  08:40:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, all. I haven't read all the posts here either, but I thought I would contribute. We use an electric razor for our trimming. I have tried a nearly smooth look before, but neither I nor my wife really liked the look and feel. When we are going to be nude in public, I usually trim my pubes to about 1/2 to 3/4 inch long.

My wife has also tried the smooth look a couple of times, but had serious problems with hairs ingrowing and maintenance. It took a while, but she now trusts me to trim her very closely around her vagina, and to shape the remaining hair above into a triangle above her vagina. This gives her some coverage, but also the freedom of feeling "bare" below.

A Naked Man

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  11:32:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am glad that works well for you Naked Man. Glad that you and your wife are both able to enjoy it.

Kim =^.^=

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  11:55:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Please tell me I'm not alone in this? When visiting a nudist place that I know has a swimming pool and hot tub, I usually bring a bottle of hair conditioner. Since I'm not shaved down there, I use the conditioner before and after the pool and hot tub. Is this crazy?

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  10:29:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Never heard of that sailordave, its a new one on me.

Kim =^.^=

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  10:34:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Someone had once told me that chlorine in pool water is really bad for the hair and conditioner before can help prevent or lessen the damage and a good washing and conditioner after can help out as well. Figured if it's true, then why not down there if in a nudist setting.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2004 :  08:28:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think they were talking about women's hair sailordave. There are some hair coulorings like bleached blondes, that turn green when they come in contatact with the chlorine in the pools.

Kim =^.^=

toosunni
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2004 :  09:10:29 AM  Show Profile  Send toosunni an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Chlorine is definitely hard on hair, look what it does to clothes when you bleach them. My own hair doesn't fair well exposed to chlorine. Fortunately the damage isn't permanant because hair grows and you keep cutting off the most exposed damaged hair. Conditioners might make it feel better, but hair is actually dead a half inch or so above the scalp. All you can do for the dead is make it look a lil bit better, aren't gonna give it new life with conditioner.

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2004 :  10:24:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sailordave, i have not used conditioner down there, but I have used shampoo instead of soap.

irishred

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2004 :  4:10:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is what my hair color used to look like at age nine. Trying out posting photos here. This is a test.

Bikeracer
Forum Member

Posted - 02/19/2004 :  10:32:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey SailorDave, it worked! Your nine year's of age photograph is posted....How'd you do 'dat? On topic, I've not actually brought hair conditioner to the hot tub or pool, but of course have it along with a skin moisturizer in my toiletry (sp?...early here) kit.

Nude in the pacific northwest

Page: of 43 Topic Next Topic: Newbie  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.42 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved