Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 162 ]  [ Total: 162 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 What do you enjoy about naturism/being nude?
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: anyone into/involved with music here? Topic Next Topic: life is great in the sun
Page: of 11

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2003 :  10:47:31 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sometimes discussions can become too serious, even argumentative, so I thought it would be interesting to toss out another "fun" topic.

So here goes:
What sorts of things do you enjoy about the lifesyle?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2003 :  10:56:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No tight elastics or snug feelings or feeling like I'm choking. The feel good sensuous feeling of the air, water, on me. The wonderful people I've met on this board and elsewhere. Not worrying about getting my clothes soiled while eating. LOL

Hugs, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

NUDEDIVER
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2003 :  11:15:12 PM  Show Profile  Click to see NUDEDIVER's MSN Messenger address  Send NUDEDIVER a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I enjoy the people. Most people are much more friendly than textiles. I consider my nudist friends true friends whom I could rely on if necessary. Also, my club offers many social interactions such as nude dinners, dances, outdoor activities. We are a great bunch of people.

YOUR ONLY AS OLD AS YOU FEEL!!

Edited by - NUDEDIVER on 11/25/2003 11:16:02 PM

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2003 :  11:36:39 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, thanks for the replies!

One of the many things I enjoy about it is the feeling of the sun on my skin. I try to sunbathe in moderation, so I don't get cancer or turn my skin to leather, but it feels so good.

I like to be able to be comfortable with myself walking on the beach and not feel like I'm being judged.

panhandler
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2003 :  12:15:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like the relaxation and no stress.

panhandler

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2003 :  12:35:29 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
In addition to the sun, I have to add: the water, the sand and the air.

But most importantly, what should have been at the top of my list, the open, friendly people I've met. I don't have to explain it to them or wonder what they'll think.

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2003 :  06:07:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I like the ease with which I can accomplish things. Cleaning is so much better without worrying about messing up clothes and just rinsing off in the shower quickly afterwards. Midnight trips to the bathroom are much quicker without clothes to contend with. Quick baths to freshen up are no big deal because I'm already ready to jump in. Beyond the ease, I love the people- some of the most honest, loving, helpful people I've ever met.

Melissa

tjohnson1353
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2003 :  07:35:06 AM  Show Profile  Click to see tjohnson1353's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I agree melissa!

Life generally is alot easier without clothes!
Also the feeling of freedom that comes with being nude is great. There is nothing like the feeling of the breeze against your skin on a warm day.

tucsonnude
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2003 :  09:24:19 AM  Show Profile  Click to see tucsonnude's MSN Messenger address  Send tucsonnude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Have to agree with all the posters. From doing things in the nude like housework. Yes I take out the trash..clothed though and being outdoors nude with the sun and breez on me. Meeting and being with some really great positive people. Thru naturism I have gotten over some of my insecurities and feel that I have grown as a person..

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2003 :  11:21:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When Im nude I feel like I am me, not a pair of jeans and t-shirt. I enjoy the freedom and the fact that it takes me so much less time to get ready in the morning. I've even found that I've been paying more attention to what I eat and have lost 7 pounds. I enjoy the comfort. I enjoy being able to feel the world around us as we were meant to. And I dont have to worry about how bad I am at matching my clothes.

Dare to be Bare

Edited by - Bare in the Desert on 11/26/2003 11:22:13 AM

NUDKIWI
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2003 :  1:48:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yep,i agree with all the rest of the posts,the unrestricted feeling of freedom and the feeling of the air and sun,or rain on the body.Its sort of like that feeling you get when you come home after a long day at work and take your shoes off,just multiplied by every square inch of your body(and without the smell).
The people you meet at the beaches and clubs are an added bonus,generally friendly and easy to talk to,much like this site.

Naturally KIWI

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2003 :  6:16:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
agree with all, and it's like panhandler says:

" relaxation and no stress." plus little laundry and the fredom of it all

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2003 :  8:27:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have lots of laundry but it's nudist laundry: mostly towels.

Melissa

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2003 :  9:00:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yae.yae, and happy thanksgiving to you all

trucker
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2003 :  11:30:50 PM  Show Profile  Click to see trucker's MSN Messenger address  Send trucker a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
best thing for me ,,is not feeling like i'm being choked from head to toe,,the freedom of letting my body breath.

Rahul7009
Forum Member

Posted - 11/27/2003 :  01:37:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Rahul7009 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I like the feel of air on certain parts of body that are covered most of the times...

~~[({<RAHUL>})]~~

Page: of 11 Previous Topic: anyone into/involved with music here? Topic Next Topic: life is great in the sun  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved