Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 409 ]  [ Total: 409 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 Nudist Singles - Dating, Resources and Services
 Share your wisdom on nudist dating/ men
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Singles policies at various nudist resorts Topic Next Topic: Seeking true nudist singles
Page: of 4

cheef
Forum Member

Posted - 12/23/2003 :  7:52:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit cheef's Homepage  Send cheef an AOL message  Click to see cheef's MSN Messenger address  Send cheef a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by melissastarr

Nope, it's Leonardo DiCaprio

Nope, check the link. I still say it's Bernard Hill...if you're talking about the good-looking one.

Leonardo DiCaprio is some young, clean-shaven, skinny boy. Bernard Hill is a good-looking guy... mature, facial hair, and enough heft to not blow away in a moderate wind gust.

http://cheef.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nudist-news-group/

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 12/23/2003 :  8:53:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm definitely talking about Leonardo. Wow!!!!!! Any other women agree? Men just don't understand.

Melissa

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 12/24/2003 :  8:10:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Melissa, He's a cute, young man. My taste is more towards a little older type of fella.

:) Hugs, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 11/06/2005 6:07:55 PM

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 12/24/2003 :  11:30:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cheri

Melissa, He's a cute, young man. I taste is more towards a little older type of fella.

My wife has always enjoyed Pierce Brosnan, every since his Remington Steele days.

bobbyh
Forum Member

Posted - 12/27/2003 :  9:17:01 PM  Show Profile  Send bobbyh an AOL message  Send bobbyh a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The best thing I can say is that you need to listen to your gut feelings and listen to your friends and family. I should have listened to all of the above but I was too hard headed and had to learn the hard way. When you listen to the advice of your friends and family try to keep an open mind to what is being said because sometimes it is not what you want to hear. I wish you the best of luck Melissa and there is no magic formula for a lasting relationship just love,honesty,and trust.

HI THERE FROM BOBBYH

monalisads
Forum Member

Posted - 12/27/2003 :  10:25:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BOBBYH sums it up so well.

Most DEFINITELY listen to the advice of your friends and family and MAINTAIN an open mind to what is being said and then based on all of the facts (not emotion) make your decision. I too wish you the best of luck Melissa. There is no magic formula for a lasting relationship but certainly openness, love, honesty, and trust are important ingredients.

Until I met my husband, I had a disasterous existence but when he entered my life, I at last had found my true soul mate. In addition to the qualities above, he also was so understanding, compassionate, and considerate to my needs and it is he who has brought the very best out in me and encouraged me to develop through my own self discovery.

Believe you me Melissa, your soul mate is out there waiting for you too and I pray you meet him soon.

Mwah,
MonaLisa

tucsonnude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2004 :  10:03:12 AM  Show Profile  Click to see tucsonnude's MSN Messenger address  Send tucsonnude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

forget the show but daters were sent on a date to the carribean..the only hitch was that it was a nude date at hedonism i think..so it was more sexual that being truly nudist..i hope i find a nice gal who is a nudist or is open to it

naturelover
Forum Member

Posted - 10/09/2005 :  6:15:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, I know this story is probably outdated since the last post was in January 2004. This is to Melissa also, I have had difficulty in finding someone (a woman) to share my nudism, my ex-wife thinks I am crazy, a lot of women I have dated also think the same. Social nudism how bizarre, how can you do that? I tell them not to criticise untill they try it. Even the lady I have been dateing about two years thinks the same, but she knew I am a nudist was ok with it untill I went to a nude beach when I was on vacation, she did not come with me on the trip for what ever reason she had, now I get grief about it. I am still looking for "Mrs.Right" a long slow task. but I belive she out there. I too don't care for the dating services either. Good luck to everyone looking to find the right person, I'm sure they are out there somewhere. LOL Naturelover

GeeWilly
Forum Member

Posted - 10/10/2005 :  12:53:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You are right, naturelover, after 21 months this topic did seem like a dead duck. Melissa could have married some European duke by now and be more concerned about how her BMW is running.

In any case, aren't we all snowflakes? I once thought that visiting a c/o location with a lady-friend might be an indication that said friend was a liberal or, at least, a more open thinker. Someone willing to have fun and beholding of a capacity to be candid and honest. You know, nothing to hide behind. People are amazingly complex.
While I do not think I would want to share a life with one who would not visit and participate in the activities of a nudist venue, my attempts to categorize folks because they do are woefully inept.

So I go on trying to separate the snow from the flakes.

Edited by - GeeWilly on 10/11/2005 2:05:32 PM

exarmydude

Posted - 10/11/2005 :  7:43:03 PM  Show Profile  Send exarmydude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Melissa, Here is my point of view on dating and I wish I would have known this many years ago. Don't date anyone who you wouldn't consider getting married to. Give the guy a few chances but don't drag it out just because you are alone and want to be with someone. Most important is don't sleep with a guy make him wait, if he really loves you he will wait. I would even go as far as saying wait until marrage, it may sound a little prude but there are more consequences to suffer than just having a litle fun in bed if you really think about it. Emotional consequences unwanted pregnancy, STD's and so on. My g/f and I don't have sex and I have the utmost respect for her as a woman for that. It's is hard sometimes but not imposable. We are going to get married in March but I love her so much I can wait. I wish I would have done that before in the past.

Most of us men are basically the same. It doesn't take much to make us happy. Talking is the most important part of a relationship I think. Make sure you can discuss anything with them and feel comfortable. Lay the cards on the table and see how he reacts. Make sure that he is into you as much as you are in him. Make darn sure the guy isn't abusive, that's when the waiting pays off. You don't have to agree on everything but it's nice when the both of you have the same goal set in life. If that person is a non nudist don't presure him into it, he will have to find out for himself if he is or isn't. Maybe you can convert him LOL and that's ok but he will do it because he loves you and he likes to be a nudist himself. He may not know it yet LOL. I never knew until I tried.

Another good point would be if your family likes him and he likes them. It makes things easier. Just take your time and you will find a nice guy. You are a beautiful woman I'm sure you won't have any problems finding a man.

Thanks and take care

aaron

Edited by - exarmydude on 10/11/2005 7:58:09 PM

Tyson
Forum Member

Posted - 10/15/2005 :  01:47:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, My opinion when it comes to the dating world is in this day in age is people men and women alike have problems with the idea that it takes two caring to make it work.

I am 27 and that is what I have noticed in my age range and that I think is sad.

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 10/26/2005 :  11:26:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey NatureLover,

There are a lot of fish in the sea get out there and start again. I know it may seem like a impossible task but if you will perceiver you will find Mrs. Right-for-you not just Mrs. Right-now. Try and check out places where you are likely to encounter free thinking types those that are not just into the material things. You're better off in the long run if you can keep at it. I think the most important thing to remember is to not get discouraged you gotta keep changing that channel until you get the right one. Goodluck

P.S. Don't invest too much time in the new relationship before you bring up the subject of social nudism. If you get a strong negative reaction dump'em and move on to the next one as quick as you can.

"The best dress for walking is nakedness." Colin Fletcher

GeeWilly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/01/2005 :  2:13:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Let's think about it for a minute, Al, couldn't "dump 'em and move on" be a little hasty? When you are just getting to know someone, caution is usally the controlling factor in responding to questions about nudity, isn't it? Particularly if you have not tried it. Think of all the stories of women who tried it and found that they really liked it. Everyone has to start somewhere.

A nude lifestyle (even if that's only once every three months) is generally just one part of getting to know another person. Aren't there many other facets to a person's personality more important to true compatibility? I have some friends who married after knowing each other 23 days. Now, after finding out whom they have joined with, it is not looking like the wisest choice.

It takes a while to know someone, to see them under pressure or when you are not at your best either. It's worth the wait. (And how could they not warm to naturism?)

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 11/02/2005 :  12:22:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, there is definitely a point of diminishing returns on your investment i.e. time. You have to be the one to decide if it is ever going to work or not and if it could just be a case of wishful thinking on your part. I'm just saying don't invest too much before you decide if there is ever a chance of the other person developing an interest in your chosen lifestyle. If not it could be a source of pain and suffering for a long time.

"The best dress for walking is nakedness." Colinn Fletcher

Edited by - NudeAl on 11/06/2005 8:40:29 PM

naturelover
Forum Member

Posted - 11/06/2005 :  4:37:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by NudeAl

Hey NatureLover,

There are a lot of fish in the sea get out there and start again. I know it may seem like a impossible task but if you will perceiver you will find Mrs. Right-for-you not just Mrs. Right-now. Try and check out places where you are likely to encounter free thinking types those that are not just into the material things. You're better off in the long run if you can keep at it. I think the most important thing to remember is to not get discouraged you gotta keep changing that channel until you get the right one. Goodluck

P.S. Don't invest too much time in the new relationship before you bring up the subject of social nudism. If you get a strong negative reaction dump'em and move on to the next one as quick as you can.

"The best dress for walking is nakedness." Colin Fletcher

NudeAl I know there are a lot of fish out there. I am not giving up yet, I'm divorced twice so I do test the water first before diving in. Thanks My gripe with my current is she knew I am a Nudist and was ok with it, then she changed her mind, something about all the 20 somthing models at the resorts? I don't know about you but I havn't seen them anywhere I have visited.

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Singles policies at various nudist resorts Topic Next Topic: Seeking true nudist singles  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved