Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 173 ]  [ Total: 173 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 "Who knows?"
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools Topic Next Topic: HAPPY NEW YEARS
Page: of 20

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  6:20:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thats a good idea tool_booth, haven't thought about that for un-wanted salesmen.

Kim =^.^=

hikerman
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2004 :  02:22:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
1. My wife
2. Friends I've met at Haulover
3. My massage therapist
4. Rabbits, and deer along the trails I hike (wonder if they talk?)

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2004 :  03:01:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I hope all they do is talk, and not laugh!

Kim =^.^=

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2004 :  05:24:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well most of my close co-workers know. Some family does (Like Mom, etc).

Of of my co-workers has talked to me alot about it and she is thinking of going. One of my other co-workers knows, and has even been invited by a couple of her friends to go (who I now happen to know know her), Oh plus one of my OTHER co-works I see all the time @ the club, he has been going longer then I have. Imagine my surprise hearing my named called when I am @ a place I have never been before!

Oh yes also my best friend (Who I talked about in another post about going to a nude beach in Jersey ).

OH And all of you

--------------------
"On the 3rd day of Telecommuting, Dilbert found clothing to not be a necesity" -That Dilbert Dude (quote takin from memmory, dont quote me on it )

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2004 :  05:45:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
One place where i worked I happen to let some people know I was a nudist. All of a sudden all the guys started hitting on me because they thought I was easy. Now I only tell people with a need to know.

Kim =^.^=

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2004 :  07:00:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
melissa,

good for you. never know when youll turn around and there will be someone you know. its gratifying and fun to be surprised, and it confirms one.s belief in our clotheslessness

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2004 :  10:35:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very few people (that I work with, neighbors, etc) know that I enjoy being a nudist. They would not accept or understand why I enjoy being nude.

irishred

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2004 :  3:39:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have found (I am probably just lucky, I dunno) that when people find out they are either interested or don't care. Now I work with mostly nerdy/computer type ppl who are usually totally open with being different then the norm so its all good.

I am sure I could tell them I am a transvestite vampire and they would be OK with it

--------------------
"On the 3rd day of Telecommuting, Dilbert found clothing to not be a necesity" -That Dilbert Dude (quote takin from memmory, dont quote me on it )

hikerman
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2004 :  5:31:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well Kimberly, I went for a hike today. It was warm here in southern Indiana. I hiked nude for a few hours along a stream. I kept hearing giggles and stuff. Never saw the little varmets, but I've decided to change my screen name from hikerman to cookerman. Plan on serving rabbit stew and deer kabobs. Great day for a hike otherwise.

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2004 :  9:04:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Dose Waskily Wabbits!!!

OH WAIT!!! Don't cook em yet, my kids will be very sad when the easter bunny doesnt show

--------------------

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  01:32:23 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Poor bunnies and deer. I still have flash backs to Bambi's mother.

Kim =^.^=

hillbilly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  02:20:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As for me. I tell everyone that I am going to join a club this summer. I encourage them to come along. I do know a couple that go to the one I am going to join, Hope to see them when I go. Kim I have been think of putting a sign up. I like the one you just said. Do any of the rest of you have a sign up by your door?

Revilo42
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  2:13:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Revilo42's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

We are looking into one of those small cameras for the front door that is connected to our computer monitor so we can see who's at the front door. It could save us form having to get dressed for a salesperson.

Quite right too - why bother getting dressed when you answer the door to a salesman?

Cheers!

David
www.thebeadman.net

papapalmesdixon
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  2:54:16 PM  Show Profile  Send papapalmesdixon a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hikerman,how far south are you? It wasn't warm enough at my house in Lawrence county to hike nude. I use to hike nude in my 50 acres of woods and only saw one rabbit. Lots of squirrels barked at me as I walked under their trees and a pheasant took off almost from under my feet. That'll give you a start or stop your heart.

Soon it will be warm enough,
MikeD

hikerman
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  9:58:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I live near Evansville, but I hike the Hoosier National Forest. The sun felt very good yesterday. This evening I was able to run in running shorts. A bit nippy, but not bad.

Page: of 20 Previous Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools Topic Next Topic: HAPPY NEW YEARS  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.18 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved