Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 136 ]  [ Total: 136 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 How often do you shave entirely smooth?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Hand Held IPL Laser Hair removers
Page: of 31

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2006 :  5:08:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After years of not shaving for the both of us,we took the plunge after we visited DS.

We were smooth almost the entire summer. Right after Labor Day we decided not to shave, and we are going to have a full natural "bush"!!!

Cookie

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2006 :  5:38:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
From a very "bushy" woman..I think a bush can be attractive on a woman. My husband taught me that, as he is quite preferencial to a hairy pubic area on women.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2006 :  8:46:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
allnaturalwife:

Mrs. Cookie had not shaved for years, and we both enjoyed coloring or bleaching our "bush"!

When we went to DS, she was a "light blonde, and I was "copper bronze" thanks to Fiera!!

We both had not shaved or trimmed for years, but we saw that we were in the minority, and while we were there we slowly trimmed, and before we left we were "bald"!

It was quite a shock! When we arrived home and our group of nudist friends realized what we did, they were "shocked"! We decided to stay "bald" for the summer, but Mrs. Cookie missed coloring, and bleaching her "bush"!

She loved to surprise with her diff. shades, and vice versa.

We both can't wait for it to grow back, so that we can enjoy surprising each other with diff.
shades. Like you allnaturalwife, Mrs. Cookie is quite bushy, and enjoys it quite a bit.

So glad to hear that someone enjoys "the bush"!!

We are not here for a long time, so let's have a good time!

Cookie

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2006 :  9:22:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I prefer trimmed, but it really doesnt matter.....it is the person's preference and differences are waht makes the world go 'round.

It is whatever makes you happy, like mrs. cookies dye jobs, allnaturalwife's bushiness and those who like being hair free.

and if we weren't nudists, we wouldnt notice,lol

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 09/28/2006 :  2:00:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I dye my bush sometimes too,Cookie. I have bleach-blonde hair..so sometimes I dye it blonde. Other times I dye it dark black. My husband likes the contrast with my blonde hair(on my head!) There is a red head at our club that dyes hers bright red.

Its true,calmnude I say to each their own.Its funny though, Im sure pubic hair styles are a non-issue amoung non-nudists!

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 09/28/2006 :  6:53:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife is also a platnium blonde, and she would always keep it blonde, and the reason was she felt if we were at the resort or beach from afar it would give her the "smooth" look, but yet she would have a "full bush"!

Then last winter she surpised me when she used the shade of "licorice", and like your husband the contrast was diff. a change. And I liked it!

Quite a few of our nudist friends also dye, and bleach. When we have our monthly parties, there are always diff. shades.

In two weeks we will be having our "Octoberfest"
in Conn. There will be our first get together since Labor Day. I am sure there will be some changes made.

Once again, we are not here for a long time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 09/28/2006 :  7:08:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You guys are fron the East Coast then? Conneticut?..Must be hard to be a nudist in the winter. Thats why we live in CA..never gets below 70 or so year round. Never too cold to be naked. we have several nudist friends from you side of the country. If Mrs. Cookie wants to try something radical..you should tell her to dye her bush orange,for Halloween!

Jenn.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 09/29/2006 :  05:17:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jenn:

That certainly sounds like some fun. It would be a surprise for the annual Halloween Party.

I will have to look for some bright copper shade.

I believe that Feria as a shade of copper.

Being the good sport she is, I am sure that she would do it, and make me do it too.

Cookie

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 09/29/2006 :  09:12:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by allnaturalwife

You guys are fron the East Coast then? Conneticut?..Must be hard to be a nudist in the winter. Thats why we live in CA..never gets below 70 or so year round. Never too cold to be naked. we have several nudist friends from you side of the country. If Mrs. Cookie wants to try something radical..you should tell her to dye her bush orange,for Halloween!

Jenn.

Jenn, In cooler climes, nudist go indoors and have indoor events and still use hot tubs. We have board games, watch movies, enjoy potluck suppers, etc. It's how I live my life not just recreate...something you usually do too, I think.

Happily, South Carolina has a pretty long nuding season with usually less than a month of cool, barely cold, weather. Our Halloween party is always interesting but not many shave who are members.
Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 09/29/2006 09:16:13 AM

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 09/29/2006 :  2:31:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I totally agree Cheri. There are so many nudists that say" once summer is over, I cant really enjoy nudism" And Im sure you agree that is just not true. You can enjoy being nude indoors. I think thats the difference though,between people who live their lives nude,and people who just get naked when its warm,or at the beach in the summer. Our family, like you live nude all the time as well. We have large get-togethers at our house. We have made our backyard quite nude appropriate with a high wall on all sides.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 09/29/2006 :  9:14:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jenn:

It is a problem once Fall arrives. We have a select group of friends, about 16 couples who get together at least once a month.

Our next party will be for an Octoberfest, and then Halloween.

In November we will have a party before Thanksgiving, and then in mid Dec. we will have our annual Xmas Party.

Then Jan 1st we have our great New Years Party, and it goes on from there.

During the football season, we will have some of our nudist friends over to enjoy either the Giants or the Pats on a Sunday afternoon. Nothing special just sit around and enjoy the game in the "buff", and have some good food.

It is tailgating in the nude!!!!

Mrs. Cookie and I are lucky living in a rural area, we are able to sprint ot our jacuzzi, and once the snow falls, she has me out there shoveling a path to it.

We have a fire place in the Living room, and then we have two wood burning stoves, one in the kitchen, and one in the family room.

On weekends, they are roaring, and we don't have to worry about the cold or snow.

I do envy you being on the "left coast"! On occasions we have talked about relocating to Palm Springs area. Believe I can deal with the heat in the Summer, but having our two daughters, and their families it would be tough to leave. Especially since they were brought up nudist just like yours, and still enjoy being nude, and introducing it our son in laws, and grand children, we would certainly miss it.

Right now the temps are going into the 40's tonight so we have the wood burning stove going in the family room and we are sitting around watching the Red Sox.

We have a few couples coming over tomorrow for a little get together, and needless to stay we will be in the "buff"!

By the way Jenn, I mentioned about the "orange" shade to Mrs. Cookie, and she surprised me when she came home from grocery shopping today, and she had the Feria shade of bronze copper, and she can't wait to do it at the end of next month.

Once again, I will say, "We are not here for a long time, so let's make it a good time"!

Cookie

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 10/02/2006 :  3:55:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cookie..You and your wife sound a lot like our family. Even during the cooler months{ of which there arent many here) we are nude all the time. Your right thats what heaters and fireplaces are for! We have nude get-togethers all the time at our house. We heat our pool in the winter,and of course have our jacuzzi hot 24/7. If you are happy where you are and your family is around you,no need to move. You have obviously found a way to be nude year-round where you are despite cold weather. Both my daughter and I dyed are bushes black and orange last year for our Halloween party. Not sure about this year.

Jenn

Saxman
Forum Member

Posted - 10/03/2006 :  01:12:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Halloween theme sounds awesome! Let us know what your plans are for this year when you do!

clay

Posted - 11/15/2006 :  7:32:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
want to shave, but im not sure
exactly how it should be...styled i guess is the word i'm looking for. help

beachnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 11/15/2006 :  7:54:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its however you want it to be. Whatever you feel like doing. Since you say styled, I am assuming you are referring to pubic hair. Take it all off if you want or leave hair above the genitals. Some people leave a landing strip or a triangle. Read through the posts in the various shaving forums.

Page: of 31 Topic Next Topic: Hand Held IPL Laser Hair removers  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.28 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved