Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 458 ]  [ Total: 458 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 How often do you shave entirely smooth?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Hand Held IPL Laser Hair removers
Page: of 31

shaneone
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2006 :  1:33:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been completely shave don many occasions. I love the way it feels initially, but my wife is not so keen. I do it myself in the shower when I do. Presently i am just trimmmed really short and shave my scrotum and perinium. I never met any other shaved nudists. Every time I went to a swim, I was the only shaved male. Never got any adverse comments but did make me feel a little self-concious

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2006 :  3:23:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by shaneone

I have been completely shave don many occasions. I love the way it feels initially, but my wife is not so keen. I do it myself in the shower when I do. Presently i am just trimmmed really short and shave my scrotum and perinium. I never met any other shaved nudists. Every time I went to a swim, I was the only shaved male. Never got any adverse comments but did make me feel a little self-concious

Never ever feel self couscious about your body around nudists. That is one of the things that made me such a believer and made me get rid of many years of poor body image. Nudists will always accept you no matter what your body looks like. And that definately includes how much body hair you decide to shave or leave on.

Cathy

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 11/27/2006 :  5:31:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well said Cathy. In reference to shaving most nudists really dont care if you are or arent. Currently the trends seem to be more on the "shaved side"..but really it doesnt matter. Do what YOU think looks good and maybe, if it applies, what your partner likes might enter into the equation. What "other nudists" you dont even know might think shouldnt even enter into it.

Jenn

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2006 :  4:55:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Pubic hair being trimmed or completely removed is so common that it's now looked upon as a prefrence rather being odd fashion. My experiences at c/o beaches is that it's no longer a "head turner".

Chic

n/a
deleted

Posted - 12/13/2006 :  01:55:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ive tried being smooth,it was a nite mare ,nearly cut my right nut off,lol.....I may try again some dsy.

STAY NUDE IT AINT RUDE

rickblaine
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2006 :  3:55:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As with anything it's a personal choice....I like the smooth feeling....

DAL76

Posted - 12/13/2006 :  10:49:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave daily. My wife hates it when I start to get stubble again. I still have to meet anyone other than my wife who accepts my smooth ways

SmoothGI

Posted - 12/14/2006 :  01:31:48 AM  Show Profile  Send SmoothGI a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
This is the second time in my life I have shaved completely nude. Just started up again so don't have a number yet.

Apollon

Posted - 12/14/2006 :  07:14:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was as hairy as a bear but since 2 years I am completly smoothy and I love it. I shave my whole body once or twice a week. My advice is to shave oftenly for the simple reason it s easyer and it takes less time.
The first times it was unconfortable but after I got used to it.
Try it and enjoy it.
Smoothy Apollon

tanallover

Posted - 12/14/2006 :  10:55:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit tanallover's Homepage  Send tanallover a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm usually shaven for the beach season and on occassion during the winter

SPEEDY

Posted - 12/17/2006 :  08:59:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I enjoy shaving my genitalia pubic area before bathing or showering once a week using Barbasol sensitive and my Mach 111 Gilette razor.
Long time naturist family,feels great,looks great and I dislike hair prefer to being smooth.
SPEEDY
speedoboi07@webtv.net

shvdmle
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2006 :  09:21:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Both the wife and I have been shaved completely for about 15 years. our first trip to a resort was however not till about6 years ago. We were a little hesitant at first about how we would be recieved but found we were not the only smoothies.
over the years we have seen more and more people completely bare both male and female.
love the feeling shave almost daily in the shower with the gillete senser.

VanII

Posted - 12/30/2006 :  2:55:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I totally shave my pubic area about once a week or when it needs it. VanII

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 12/30/2006 3:26:32 PM

ßeachcomber
Forum Member

Posted - 12/31/2006 :  09:00:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave my armpits and genitals (crack, sack & shaft)daily.
I tend to keep my body hair (belly & chest) trimmed short although I do occasionally shave the lot off - usually on a whim while showering.

Edited by - ßeachcomber on 01/02/2007 8:10:00 PM

Pat Doyle
Forum Member

Posted - 01/12/2007 :  10:24:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i shave everthing as often as i can i like the look on bolh males and females the feeling is very good it brings out my female side

Page: of 31 Topic Next Topic: Hand Held IPL Laser Hair removers  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.26 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved