Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 445 ]  [ Total: 445 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 How often do you shave entirely smooth?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Hand Held IPL Laser Hair removers
Page: of 31

acoustixman
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2008 :  6:54:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've considered shaving my body only fleetingly. I'm just plain hairy and I'm sure I could never get the job fully done. I variously shave my face for "decorative variety" but that's about it, other than taking a #4-#6 trimmer setting to my chest and nether region upon occasion. I'm frequently a road cyclist, and could derive a benefit but I still won't do it. Believe it or not, shaving with cyclists is mostly since you can slide on pavement with comparably reduced injury if you don't have all the Velcro deployed; I'm told that aerodynamics are not improved as substantially as many people might assume. I've shaved my head a couple times, but that's not imminently likely either; lately I've passed the point of no return and have hair to my shoulder blades at my lovely wife's cheerful 'behest'. I'm sure I'd look fine if I shaved all else, but I feel fine. Maybe I even look fine to others; maybe not.

If I did shave my entire body, people would probably go temporarily blind when they saw my untanned naked 'brilliance' on the trail! It's bad enough my hair is approximately red and so doesn't contribute much to my color shade except where it's thick in the usual areas.

Whatever you DO shave, I suggest using a MACH-3 (or comparable / better) razor and getting it done twice as smooth in half the time with half the chances for injury!

Seeking my role in opening the eyes of the world to the simple harmless pleasure of being naked in our great outdoors.

gfk1951
Forum Member

Posted - 09/20/2008 :  01:50:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave about once every month or two.I've gotten lazy.I used to shave every week.Reminds me to go shave now!I like being smooth alot more than having the hair there.

newandshy

Posted - 09/21/2008 :  4:46:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i shave my self weekly

dancer

mikeknob
Forum Member

Posted - 09/22/2008 :  06:32:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In order to stay smooth and not have any prickly stubble, I have to shave daily. If only the laser treatments weren't so expensive.

John1949

Posted - 09/23/2008 :  09:39:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Admin

How often do you shave entirely smooth? Is is every day, a few times a year, never? Let's find out how many stay smooth, and how often!

For the purposes of this question, it matters not what method you use to "shave", whether gels, razors, tweezers, or waxing.

So the question is:

How often do you shave entirely smooth in the pubic area?

John1949

Posted - 09/23/2008 :  09:59:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It has been some time since I was a practising Naturist (12 years) and since then I have become a regular shaver. I was wondering if this was considered acceptable. I seem to think that at that time it was generally considered a bit peculiar. From what I see this is now more acceptable. Is this the case generally on the beach and in clubs?

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 09/25/2008 :  4:00:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
JOhn 1949:

Don't worry about being "smooth", almost everyone does it at sometime. Some of my best friends shave every day. Mrs. Cookie and I shave during the Summer months, and let it grow out after Labor Day, that way we have the best of both worlds.

Remember, we are here only for a short time,
so let's have a good time.

Cookie

John1949

Posted - 09/26/2008 :  05:31:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cookie

Thanks for your reply, it is good to feel that I am not alone out there. I'm happy to keep the fuzz at bay all year round.

Regards

John

nudek88

Posted - 09/27/2008 :  02:02:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i love being smooth i shave every day

allovertan

Posted - 09/29/2008 :  07:40:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I typically shave almost everytime I shower...Just a few swipes with a Gillette Fusion razor keeps everything smooth.

The Seiko clean Cut also works well for an in between blade shave. Especially if I am in a hurry to get the sack totally smooth with no chance of a nick.

skipre
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2008 :  9:18:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave scrotum everyday. Did legs once, will wait till summer before I do that again, don't want to blind anyone.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 12/12/2008 :  02:27:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I must admit to being the savage type and let my pubic hair grow fully out. Less trouble that way. I have enough to do with cutting my fingernails, combing my hair, shaving my face, and cleaning house, commuting, working, shopping, etc. My hair can be one thing that needs no taking care of, except for showering.
And now, if you'll excuse me, I have to appear in a Tarzan movie and be the savage I am!!

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." James Madison

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2008 :  10:07:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just trim it up once a week.keep it short and neat.......old buzzard
not as good as i once was.......DAMMIT

kirk

Posted - 12/13/2008 :  2:41:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Half on, half off... depends how i feel!

moontrain
Forum Member

Posted - 12/22/2008 :  08:49:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I too voted for my wife,but I do trim the boys from time to time.

Page: of 31 Topic Next Topic: Hand Held IPL Laser Hair removers  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.31 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved