Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 199 ]  [ Total: 199 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 How often do you shave entirely smooth?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Hand Held IPL Laser Hair removers
Page: of 31

1smooth1
Forum Member

Posted - 10/04/2007 :  10:04:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave my entire genital area including the scrotum every day. I have found that if I do a quick touch-up every day it eliminates any redness and bumps.

musart
Forum Member

Posted - 10/27/2007 :  10:13:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Never! Re-growth is a nightmare...an avoidable adventure in pain. Unless I was to make a lifelong committment to being smooth, I don't think I'd do it (aside from localized surgery, which is the basis of my decision...Yow!
Scott

nudistgurl

Posted - 10/28/2007 :  01:05:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave completely bare when my pubic hair reaches about a half-inch and i have never had any problems with my pubic region.

WP
Forum Member

Posted - 01/09/2008 :  10:36:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After 16 years of my new doctor recommending that I shave my pubes I did for the first time 2 summers ago. Kept it off all summer with no problems as far as rashes or other things. When the weather turned cold I got busy and let it grow out. Then last spring the first day we could lay out in the sun I shaved again and still have it all off. The first time I ever shaved I left all the hair above my penis partly because I was shy but I soon learned it was a pain to leave some so shortly after I shaved it all , its just so much easier. So I shave every day

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 01/10/2008 :  4:07:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well here we are in the depths of Winter here in the Northeast. We stopped being smooth on Labor Day, and here we are 4 l/2 months later with a "full bush"!

We will stay this way until June, and then we will go smooth again, we will probably start with a triange, strip, patch, and finally smooth.

Just remember we are not here for a long time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

CAPTAIN_JAMES
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2008 :  3:50:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can't wait to be 100% nude this summer. I am looking to try a epilator to see if that slows down the re-growth, otherwise it will be chest and legs once a week, pubes every other day or less.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 01/19/2008 12:07:10 AM

CAPTAIN_JAMES
Forum Member

Posted - 02/05/2008 :  4:46:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I did it today, first shave of 2008. Everything below the neck except for the arms. If I could figure out how to start my own photo album here, I'd post before and after pictures.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 07/02/2008 :  10:12:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here we are awaiting the 4th of July, and we are so so so smooth!!!

We shave every AM!!!!

We will stay this way until Labor Day, and then we will let the "bush" grow back!!!

Remember, we are no here for a long time so let's have a good time!"

Cookie

Naturist.Rich
Forum Member

Posted - 07/06/2008 :  2:19:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave daily with the Seiko Cleancut battery shaver which is made specifically for the pubic area.

After trimming as close as you can the first time, use a Noxema Bikini razor to take the hair to stubble length, then after a light dusting of body powder, daily trimming with the Cleancut makes staying smooth quick and easy. Now it's not as close a shave as using a straight razor, but still very close and no razor burn or bumps.

The only issue in buying one is to avoid buying a cheap Chinese knockoff. They are out there and you have to be careful who you buy from to get the real deal made by Seiko in Japan.

daj29152

Posted - 07/06/2008 :  6:28:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm in Sumter SC... I use a five-blade razor and do full body shave about every 2nd or 3rd day. Full job from neck down.

rikkiann
Forum Member

Posted - 07/06/2008 :  8:12:59 PM  Show Profile  Send rikkiann an AOL message  Send rikkiann a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

Ive been shaving every day since i was 12-1/2. I like it perfectly smooth.

rikki

rikkiann
Forum Member

Posted - 07/06/2008 :  8:15:05 PM  Show Profile  Send rikkiann an AOL message  Send rikkiann a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

Ive been shaving every day since i was 12-1/2. I like it perfectly smooth.

rikki

coastliner

Posted - 07/10/2008 :  12:33:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all,

I would say I shave about avery two weeks and that is from the waist down and lets not forget the good old arm pits thay are a must, if a deodorant has any chance what so ever those's hairs have to go.

Coastliner

Alxnude

Posted - 08/07/2008 :  10:56:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Alxnude's Homepage  Send Alxnude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I went permanent with laser and it was the best decision ever! After that my wife did the same.

earlash1
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2008 :  1:43:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit earlash1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Pretty much everyday

Page: of 31 Topic Next Topic: Hand Held IPL Laser Hair removers  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.39 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved