Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 462 ]  [ Total: 462 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 How often do you shave entirely smooth?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Hand Held IPL Laser Hair removers
Page: of 31

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/16/2012 :  02:36:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rachelweeks

... I made the mistake of trying to tidy up my bikini line after a couple of glasses of wine (dangerous!) and made a right pigs ear of it...

LOL ... this is how the Prof ended up being completely smooth.

She was afraid of using the razor in such a sensitive area so ... lucky me, I got the call to duty!

We started out with a certain width, then it got thinner and thinner and one day in the shower she decided to trim it up herself and loped off 1/2 of what there. She finally just said ... "ah the heck with it" and shaved it all off and now takes care of most of it herself.

I ended up smooth by her request. I had a patch and then I shortened the length and she said ... "why don't you just shave it all off"... and I did, about 8 yrs ago. She followed suit about a year later.

It's a daily routine for us. Longerst period of time between shaving is about a week, but that's when we don't feel well or like after I've had surgery.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 06/22/2012 :  10:30:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi:

Mrs. Cookie is always smooth and shaved during the summer months. On Mem. Day we will shave
her smooth, but come Labor Day, she let's it
grow out, so she can have some fun durng the
boring cold winter months.

Remember, we are only here for a short time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

nudieboy and jenni
Forum Member

Posted - 08/13/2012 :  1:28:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jenni and I shave about every other day. BARE is Beautiful!

Carol62

Posted - 09/11/2012 :  6:18:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ladies~ Have any of you have your public area waxed? If so, how much did it hurt and did they do inside the lip area?

Carol Cole

cloudy
Forum Member

Posted - 10/11/2012 :  09:27:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just last night, we both shaved each other. She is a nurse and does an excellent job on me. I, on the other hand, am clumsy. After shaving her many times, I'm still shaky about those sensitive areas. Gotta use my glasses and allot of light, and get close. Not a bad thing.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 10/19/2012 :  7:52:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi:

It is hard to believe that summer has passed us by for another year.

Mrs. Cookie stopped shaving on Labor Day, since she enjoys having a bush during the winter months, so she can either bleach or color.

Right now she has me with a patch, and shaves me
every am.

Remember, we are only here for a short time, so let's have good time.

Cookie

bornude2009
Forum Member

Posted - 10/28/2012 :  3:48:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cloudy

Just last night, we both shaved each other.

- That is the best thing to do, that way both are fully smooth all over.

pappie
Forum Member

Posted - 11/12/2012 :  11:00:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I mainly just try to stay trimed,but on my last trim I went smooth to see what it was like eh... kinda hurts if you use bad razers lol:)

new nude in town!

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 11/13/2012 :  8:30:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whenever I shower, which is usually everyday, no more than every other. I shave in the shower. The razor stays in the shower. Been totally smooth for probably 6 years. Before that I always was trimmed.

bionicbare
Forum Member

Posted - 11/28/2012 :  09:43:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been epilating from head to toe, including eyebrows, for over a year now. As the regrowth begins to diminish because the hair follicles become damaged from traction alopecia, I generally do my scalp every five days, which some consider the optimal period. I do my face almost every day and I cover the rest of my body roughly once a week. The exception is my crack to sack including perineum which is hard to reach and I get lazy sometimes. Unfortunately, I only get my back completely hair-free every other month when a friend visits from out of town.

I would estimate that the face takes five minutes or so and the scalp about twenty minutes. It's hard to estimate the rest of the body as I work on different bits on different days, but I'm sure it's a couple of hours. However, I would have to say it's definitely worth it--I love being a smoothie and I wouldn't be satisfied with anything less than total hairlessness except for my eyelashes and nose hair. Today is my day for doing my scalp and I can't wait. I'm writing this on my laptop in bed and enjoying the feeling of rubbing my smooth thighs together. It's not a sexual feeling just now (while it can be at other times)--it's just a feeling of satisfaction, rather like being nude outdoors on a warm day with a gentle breeze on the body.

I'm very proud of my work over the past year becoming permanently hairless. I'm proud of what I'm starting to call my "Smoothiness" (signifying that I aspire to be a permanent total Smoothie).

As always, thanks to everyone for your support and positive examples. I've found many role models here and a lot of encouragement. Thank you all!

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 12/01/2012 :  07:45:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Back to being smooth once again.

michaelr6

Posted - 12/05/2012 :  12:48:17 PM  Show Profile  Send michaelr6 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i shave every other day in the shower

michaelr6

sven13

Posted - 12/17/2012 :  11:48:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave several times a week bare. I even shave my armpits and anus area. I don't like hair one bit.

kirkster5

Posted - 01/05/2013 :  9:33:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wife and I got tired of the razor thing and are undergoing laser hair removal.

bornude2009
Forum Member

Posted - 03/02/2013 :  5:05:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kirkster5

Wife and I got tired of the razor thing and are undergoing laser hair removal.

Hi,

after doing laser, only a quick shave every week-end is enough to make you smooth.

Being smooth all over is hygienic and esthetic at the same time, my feel.

Page: of 31 Topic Next Topic: Hand Held IPL Laser Hair removers  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.45 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved