Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 120 ]  [ Total: 120 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 How often do you shave entirely smooth?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Hand Held IPL Laser Hair removers
Page: of 31

outdoorfun1
Forum Member

Posted - 03/18/2013 :  06:03:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wife and I both shave, it just feels better and looks better. And mutual shaving can b fun...lol

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 03/19/2013 :  8:52:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/19/brazilian-waxing-increase-sti-risk_n_2907546.html

PeteWhim
Forum Member

Posted - 04/20/2013 :  9:16:46 PM  Show Profile  Click to see PeteWhim's MSN Messenger address  Send PeteWhim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Oddly, my body hair is so sparse and the hair is so fine that it does not show. Now, lucky me, I need to shave only twice a month.
Yes, hair is not attractive.
Stay smooth ,fellow travelers !

Petewhim

cloudy
Forum Member

Posted - 04/24/2013 :  4:05:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you all for reminding me. today will be a "shaving" day for both of us.

nudebchbear

Posted - 04/27/2013 :  06:18:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have read the article that NaturistDoc mentioned here. Long term shaving can be dangerous so I just lightly trim. Just wish the nads (blonde) matched the darker hair above! Kind of like the multi-colored carpet in my former home.

~ The Gemini Bear ~

Greg

smoothman60
Forum Member

Posted - 05/24/2013 :  12:55:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Im permanently smooth and have been for about 20 years as l spend most of the time nude friends and family comment on how i look and ask how it feels

PeteWhim
Forum Member

Posted - 05/24/2013 :  1:01:20 PM  Show Profile  Click to see PeteWhim's MSN Messenger address  Send PeteWhim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by smoothman60

Im permanently smooth and have been for about 20 years as l spend most of the time nude friends and family comment on how i look and ask how it feels

So you no longer need to Shave ? What method did you use to be smooth for 20 years ?
Thanks...

Petewhim

smoothman60
Forum Member

Posted - 06/23/2013 :  06:59:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a medical complaint were hair doesn't grow on my body it happen after an accident when I was younger so I take advantage of this in being a smoothie

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/23/2013 :  09:25:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nudebchbear

Long term shaving can be dangerous...

~ The Gemini Bear ~

Greg

So is crossing the street! And most of us do it everyday.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

blavan
Forum Member

Posted - 07/03/2013 :  10:14:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have been smoothies for nearly 20 years, and there have been no negative skin health issues resulting from shaving. Even tried waxing couple of times, but we now just shave.
It might be possible that some people who experience issues with shaving might be employing less than good shaving techniques. We have also never been aware of a skin issue experienced by any of the fellow naturists we are in the presence of on a regular basis. Not saying no one has skin issues from shaving, but in our observation it is not a common occurence.
Everyone has some risks just living out the day. Shaving a risk??? Come on let's get really dangerous and get into a car and drive on the Interstate, or just walk to the corner store.

Being Naked and Being Real

cajun4318

Posted - 07/21/2013 :  11:18:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
any good quality hair conditioner applied to area before shaving has worked well for me

closet nudist ready to come out -life is too short

Bayoubare

Posted - 08/12/2013 :  12:43:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been shaving smooth for over four years and like the feeling of being smooth. I generally shave everyday while in the shower. Don't know about the health risks just know it feels good.

Bianca1
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2013 :  10:39:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am not a very hairy person so I don't need to shave everyday. But I mostly shave when I need to get rid of new sightly growth. I shave almost all body hair except for my head where my hair is grown out. I've been shaving like this for maybe around 15-20 years and just love feeling smooth whether being nude or wearing clothes.

PeteWhim
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2013 :  10:53:12 AM  Show Profile  Click to see PeteWhim's MSN Messenger address  Send PeteWhim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bianca1

I am not a very hairy person so I don't need to shave everyday. But I mostly shave when I need to get rid of new sightly growth. I shave almost all body hair except for my head where my hair is grown out. I've been shaving like this for maybe around 15-20 years and just love feeling smooth whether being nude or wearing clothes.

Indeed, I have been shaving smooth all over other than my head for years, off and on. To the point that any body hair is ugly. Now, always smooth. Like the privacy of our home and garden so resorts are not visited. Since Santa Barbara County ,California, has such outstanding weather, sun time is most time.
Stay smooth ,be yourself,my Friends,

Petewhim

PeteWhim
Forum Member

Posted - 12/27/2013 :  10:36:08 PM  Show Profile  Click to see PeteWhim's MSN Messenger address  Send PeteWhim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
OK, Without using an URL, How do i post my new nude picture ( s ) ?
Thanks !
PeteWhim

Petewhim

Page: of 31 Topic Next Topic: Hand Held IPL Laser Hair removers  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.39 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved