Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 203 ]  [ Total: 203 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 How often do you shave entirely smooth?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Hand Held IPL Laser Hair removers
Page: of 31

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 11/01/2004 :  7:56:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As I said in another forum, I just shaved, but lieft a small patch about 1" sq. I used the new Shick Quartro razor, and it certainly did the job!

After, I used some of my wifes cream. The name is Casmir by Choppard, you can purchase it at finer department stores! It has helped me with not having an itchy rash.

I have to see how I enjoy the idea of almost being a "smoothie", and also how my wife takes to the new me.

Cookie

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/02/2004 :  12:00:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I convinced my wife to trim her pubic hair several years ago and then talked her into trying shaving most of it. She was hesitant but agreed after seeing so many other women with shaved or trimmed pubic hair at the beach.

I then followed a few weeks later. She asked why I did it and I replied that I thought we should experience being shaved together. She liked the idea and we've been almost smooth ever since.

I think we will try the complete smooth look in the near future but haven't yet.

okeedokkee

Posted - 11/11/2004 :  11:25:40 AM  Show Profile  Send okeedokkee a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have been shaving since I was a teenager, it just feels more comfortable, looks better too. Im thinking of shaving everywhere, do any men do that> and if so, its probably best not to do it all with a razor...

secret sauc002
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2004 :  3:15:47 PM  Show Profile  Send secret sauc002 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i shave my whole upper body okeedokee, and i use a razor, although i havent ventured sown to the legs yet.

T.J.

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 11/20/2004 :  11:44:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have done a total body shave a few times, I would recommend a razor (I did one with the electric razor and just doesnt do good on the legs, plus you have to clean the elctric halfway through a leg

Only anoying thing is when your rear hairs grow back, tickles like crazy.

--------------------
Live Body Proud, Live Clothes Free

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 11/21/2004 :  09:46:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I no longer shave. I use the Braun Epilator and have used it for over a year. I use it from my upper lip to my toes and love the results. The first couple of times it hurt, but now the there is no pain at all and it sort of feels good. I noticed that the hair regrowth seems to be getting thinner over time. My pubic hair is all but gone. The best thing is that there is no stubble. When the hair does come back, it is much finer and softer. I usually go a week before I use it on my body. I use it on my face on a daily basis and I have never gotten a closer or cleaner shave. My wife and I both love the smooth look and feel and do not see going back to being hairy anytime soon.

Malcolm

Posted - 11/22/2004 :  9:22:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, I still have my beard, which I have had for about 30 years, but shave my pubes because my wife and several other nudist friends do. It feels good, and with a good tan. looks good too.

Shaver77
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2005 :  09:47:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Shaver77 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
WHAT ABOUT BEING WAXED ?

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2005 :  3:38:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

As I said , using an epilator is not as sloppy as waxing, it a lot quicker and the results last just as long as waxing.

Chic

leinieluvr

Posted - 01/04/2005 :  2:20:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I used to shave kind of on a hit and miss schedule, but about 4 years ago I decided to be smooth all the time and now I shave completely (pubes, penis, scrotum) about every 3 days. After reading the posts though I think I may try the epilator that Smoothy uses. I like the thought of being smooth longer at a time. Haven't worked up the nerve to do my chest yet, I just trimmed once and it really itched. I would like to someday be a smoothie, shaved everywhere from the nose down.

Shorts too tight?....Oh Yeah!!!

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2005 :  5:22:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

leinieuvr,

Welcome to the forum.

Like you, I shaved my pubes, shaft and scrotum every 2 to 3 days, but switched to the Braun silk-epil(epilator)in Sept.'03. And as you observed, you remain hair free from 4 to 6 weeks.

It takes a couple of uses to acclimate your body. Because it is quick and easy to use is why I'm now smooth from nose to toes.

One caution though, I don't use it on my scrotum, the skin there is just too sensitive.

Chic

Keep it smooth !

Sunnedbuns
Forum Member

Posted - 01/08/2005 :  12:37:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thankfully, I don't have to worry about my back, but I use a product called "Hair No More" on my Chest, stomach, and pubic area. Arms and Legs I leave alone and if I actually get a chance to get out in the sun enough, they naturally turn light enough that they look fine.

nekkid59

Posted - 01/16/2005 :  11:47:51 AM  Show Profile  Send nekkid59 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, new member here. I was surfing and found this site, right after i finished shaving. I have been a total smoothie on a few occassions but never kept it up. Usually I just shaved pubes, scrotum, and backside.A couple of days ago I got a wild hair (no pun intended) and decided to go total or nearly so and shaved everything from arm pits down. Regardless of how much I was shaving I've always used a gillette mach 3 razor. I've heard magic is wonderful and have a can of the powder, but haven't tried it yet. My wife doesn't shave and isn't a nudist. She thinks I'm crazy but doesn't mind.

old hippie
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2005 :  12:17:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by swimazon

Surely, I'm delighted!
The stuff is called Veet Warm Wax, and it can be bought in my small town supermarket in New Zealand. I believe it is available in the UK and Australia as well. But even if not, there are similar products on the market in many countries, I am told.
It is a molasses or treacle-like substance in a plastic jar (sometimes a special applicator) which you heat in a microwave or basin of hot water.
Be sure not to get it too hot! Then you spread it with a small paddle over the hairy bits, press on a cloth strip (supplied) and the RIPPP it off quickly, hair and all. It really doesn't hurt much IF you do it quickly. There are areas I don't use it on, mind, such as balls, which I shave.
You may find it a good idea to let a partner do the job for you... could be fun!
Look at the contents of waxing products in the wupermarket or pharmacy and you will probably find a suitable product.

Hope this helps.

Cyberman,
If you can't find the commercial product Swimazon described, you might try the home equivalent which I found with a simple Google search. It takes a few minutes in the kitchen to prepare a sugar-water-lemon juice mixture.
http://www.wnn.nu/UK/shaving/sugaringE.html
I had gotten dissatisfied with trying to keep a smooth shave on the scrotum: in a day or less, stubble was uncomfortable (more to my partner than to me); the sugaring process works just like waxing, but less painful. It took a little while to do small patches at a time, but after depilating several days ago, I still have a completely smooth skin for the whole groin. That was never possible with shaving.
The pain is more in the anticipation than the practice, and you can control the size of patch you treat, so that helps.

Good luck.

The Old Hippie

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

Edited by - old hippie on 01/17/2005 12:21:24 PM

Atlantis
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2005 :  12:51:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been shaving for some years now, and from time to time I have tried some other methods ( including Nair ) that I read about on various forums. Needless to say I don't mind trying new technic's, so when I read smoothy's testomony on the Braun Epilator I just had to try it out.

The first use was to say the least a little painful, but I did not try to remove all the hair in one session, fact is it took four day's, just five minute per day to completly remove all my hair's from my chest down to my toe's.

First couple of day I had a little rash but with use of an exfoliant, and some body lotion today ( day seven ) I'm completly hair free, stuble free and smooth, and no rash. At this point I highly recommend this method to anyone wanting to remove there hair. No chemical, no nick's, just a small investment and set for life.

I'll follow this post up with just how long between use's verse's what I use to shave.

Page: of 31 Topic Next Topic: Hand Held IPL Laser Hair removers  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.45 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved