Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 143 ]  [ Total: 143 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 How often do you shave entirely smooth?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Hand Held IPL Laser Hair removers
Page: of 31

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2005 :  08:20:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Atlantis,
Wewlcome to the epilator group. I have gotten into a routine. One day I will do my legs, another day I will do my arms and chest. This way it does not take a lot of time and I stay very smooth. As you will see, the more you use the epilator, the less pain yuou will feel. I feel no pain at all. The best part about using this method as opposed to shaving is that there is no stubble. Even if you have hair on you legs, it will be hard to feel it. Please let us know how you like the epilator after a few months. If there is anything you want to ask, feel free.

Atlantis
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2005 :  09:55:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Smoothy, Thanks for the info in the first place.
Tell me is it true that you remain hair free for 4/6 weeks as there claim ?

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2005 :  12:07:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My pubic area stays pretty hair free for over a month with no touch up. After a couple of weeks I can see hair on my legs and arms. The hair does come back slower and slower over time. I went for three weeks with no touch up or shaving at all and I had very little hair growth on any part of my body. In any case it is much better than shaving.

DaffyTaffy2
Forum Member

Posted - 02/01/2005 :  03:26:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Smoothy,

Just a question, my husband and I are new to this. He has shaved his privates in the past. Normally once a year. We were reveiwing the photo gallery shots and noticed that alot of men appeared to be shaved. Can you give us a reason or is it a personal choice? We are giong to St Martaan in March and are curios is this regular eticate or like I said Chioce.

Thanks
Jo

Atlantis
Forum Member

Posted - 02/01/2005 :  10:44:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DaffyTaffy2

Smoothy,

Just a question, my husband and I are new to this. He has shaved his privates in the past. Normally once a year. We were reveiwing the photo gallery shots and noticed that alot of men appeared to be shaved. Can you give us a reason or is it a personal choice? We are giong to St Martaan in March and are curios is this regular eticate or like I said Chioce.

Thanks
Jo

For me it's just a matter of personal choice, I feel cleaner and more comfortable, particularly when I am wearing clothes.
I started shaving over 25 years ago, back when no one would ever admit it but today I do see more and more males and females completly shaved. Is it eticate, no don't think so.

ATLANTIS.

DaffyTaffy2
Forum Member

Posted - 02/01/2005 :  4:34:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the insite,

Ladies and Gentlemen just an insite,
I stopped using a shaver in high school due to the razor bumps and ingrowns. I find that a mens beard and mustach trimmer is just the right size and small enough to hold in my hand.

romero

Posted - 02/06/2005 :  05:29:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I used to shave and feel embaressed at the swim ming pool, but now I cannot go for more than a day or two without shaving totally. I don't care if others look.

quote:
Originally posted by Admin

How often do you shave entirely smooth? Is is every day, a few times a year, never? Let's find out how many stay smooth, and how often!

For the purposes of this question, it matters not what method you use to "shave", whether gels, razors, tweezers, or waxing.

So the question is:

How often do you shave entirely smooth in the pubic area?

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 02/06/2005 11:27:42 AM

Gary Douglas
Forum Member

Posted - 02/06/2005 :  2:08:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does anyone have anything on laser hair removal?

DaffyTaffy2
Forum Member

Posted - 02/07/2005 :  02:42:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gary,

I can't comment on that personnaly but your salon prof should be able to answer that Q for you.

JO

r613

Posted - 02/09/2005 :  11:13:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have shaved completely smooth a couple of times, it was a great experience...
Sometimes I shave smooth between my legs, and I trim my pubic hair.

smoothcouple
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2005 :  07:37:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit smoothcouple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello to all! The wife and I shave every day. I keep my chest hair(wife likes it), but, bare everywhere else. It is just the best feeling. You can't really tan where there is hair. We use Gillette Mach3, with BikiniZone Anti-bumps Shave Gel.
peace.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2005 :  11:58:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Smooth Couple

Where do you purchase bikini zone anti bump cream? I have never seen it on the shelves.

Thanks

Cookie

rickblaine
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2005 :  4:15:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Being smooth does feel good....the time it takes is worth it.

viceversa

Posted - 02/14/2005 :  1:28:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by smoothy

I no longer shave. I use the Braun Epilator and have used it for over a year. I use it from my upper lip to my toes and love the results. The first couple of times it hurt, but now the there is no pain at all and it sort of feels good. I noticed that the hair regrowth seems to be getting thinner over time. My pubic hair is all but gone. The best thing is that there is no stubble. When the hair does come back, it is much finer and softer. I usually go a week before I use it on my body. I use it on my face on a daily basis and I have never gotten a closer or cleaner shave. My wife and I both love the smooth look and feel and do not see going back to being hairy anytime soon.

Do you use a post-epilator lotion/cream at all? If so, which one? (I just took the plunge and ordered a Braun 3370....Erk!)

smoothcouple
Forum Member

Posted - 02/16/2005 :  06:20:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit smoothcouple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
cookie, we found it at Walmart, of all places. it is with the shaving creams/lotions. Good luck.

Page: of 31 Topic Next Topic: Hand Held IPL Laser Hair removers  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.43 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved