Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 483 ]  [ Total: 483 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Stories - My First Time As A Nudist
 First time in front of older kids?!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Post your first time experience story here Topic Next Topic: A Naked Club
Page: of 4

Gabemonster
Forum Member

Posted - 02/17/2004 :  05:52:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is a great topic. And it is one I have been wanting to discuss. I want to raise my son who is almost around nudity. My wife is not sure how she will feel about it as he gets older. I was wandering if anyone had run into a situation where your child at church or school announced that everyone was nude at home most the time? Not that this is a big problem but some people out there do equate it with sex and it can cause some problems. I still intend on Raising my son and any futur children exposed to the nudist lifestyle. Thanks to everyone who has wrote in and shared your experiances.

Gabe

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/17/2004 :  8:23:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks,kim

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/20/2004 :  12:52:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by az smooth az u get

I have two children 9 and 11--a boy and a girl. My ex wife would walk around infront of them nude and threw a fit if I was undressing frm work and the children saw me in my briefs. I hated the fact I had to hide my nudity. .......

Az Smooth,

I had the same issue, my (now ex) thought it was inapropiate behavior for me to wear comfortable clothes, let alone be Naked, but she would often be naked or near naked in front of the kids. She had Major nudity hangups when it was not her. She grew up equating nudity with sex.

I have since left (for alot more reasons then that :) and am now a full time single father of two. I am now working on the body acceptance thing. Both my son and daughter are totally into it (Like most children) but my daughter is going through teenage hood and so never joins me outside the house nude. Not having any naturist friends she doesnt like being the only one there her age. I have friends who grew up with naturist friends who were fine going out, it just depends on peer support.

Having been a child most of my life (Ok, I am still a child ) and having had tons of children around me (Why is it I attract kids like flys, but no Women??) I have noticed that children are natural nudists. My friends and I would sneek off and strip off and have a grand ol time, mixed sex/same sex didnt matter cause it wasnt about Sex it was about Fun, running around feeling the wind and grass and water and everything else. Plus it was a 'nono' so it made it even better!

--------------------
"On the 3rd day of Telecommuting, Dilbert found clothing to not be a necesity" -That Dilbert Dude (quote takin from memmory, dont quote me on it )

Sauna

Posted - 01/31/2005 :  02:02:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I came from Finland and we do not have such problems due sauna. Every household have a sauna and normally entire family have a saunabath together once a week all naked. Kids do not care about theirs' and others' nakedness naturally. You or society have to teach them. Naked is natural state to be.

Sauna, The best hot place

phill666

Posted - 02/10/2005 :  6:17:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my son (12) first time in nude camp even got erection on his mom, but I told him that is nothing to worry and second time everything was normal.

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 02/25/2005 :  7:21:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bare in the Desert

Im a single father with a 4 yr girl. She has no problems being nude or seeing me nude. I also have a girlfriend who is a nudist and my daughter thinks nothing of it when we are all nude, its just a body.

Now, my girlfriend has an older daughter, she's 10 and is not really a nudist. She is ok with my daughter nude due to her age, she is ok with her mother nude cuz she's family and has grown up with her mom being a nudist. But, she has walked in on me a couple of times while I was nude and gets a bit embarassed. I thing once we get our 2 households under one roof things will smooth out.

Dare to be Bare

Well Im happy to report that we have our new house together and everything is great. As I suspected, after awhile and after some talks we all got use to each other, its to the point now that my fiance's daughter only notices when I have clothes on.

She's still not a nudist but is comfortable with the rest of us and our lifestyle.

Dare to be Bare

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2005 :  09:49:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Glad to see a good outcome Bare. Hope everything continues on the good course

--------------------
I believe that children are our future; Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside; Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2005 :  03:13:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I have never made nudity an issue for our 2 children.If they are in our room and see us naked using the bathroom or un/dressing , they have seen us from day one of their lives.So when they see us naked its no big deal at all.Our daughter is 6 and our son is nearly 8.When my little girl was 4 I took her to a clothing optional beach with me for a couple of hours.She noticed everybody was naked ,including me, but did not pass comment. Kids don't have a problem with nudity, its the adults who do.

nudeboy..
because its how I was born

Ruben

Posted - 03/11/2005 :  06:14:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Ruben a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi!

I am a little bit amazed about the first message of this topic. First nudist activity is to take off the top of the bikiny in a Spanish beach?

In Spanish beaches most of females do not put on the tops of their bikinis, and that does not mean that 75% of Spanish females be nudists.

Regarding the topic "First time in front of other kids". I had not the opportunity to check it... but my son and my daughter never had troubles about it. Maybe because we also visited family beaches and resorts, and they got immediately used to face the "problem".

Regards/Ruben

zackislookin
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2005 :  10:47:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Phill,

All children (and adults) get an erections from time to time and it has nothing to do with being sexual. My son just turned 11 and when he visits he plays with other boys and girls in the neighborhood. The boys are often led around the house by there erections. I have not noticed any "sex Play" going on and we have discussed it. Perhaps it is just the freedom of being naked OR SOMRTHING.

Just a thought

Zack

Zackery Richards

bilbo_baggins
Forum Member

Posted - 06/12/2005 :  08:25:24 AM  Show Profile  Click to see bilbo_baggins's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
it seems to me that very often it is more sexual to be wearing a"little something" than it is to be wearing noting at all... therefore I would say that sexuality is only related to nudism as a result of our attitude to nudity. Reading this forum has been really encouraging!!!

W.K.H

NudeDen
Forum Member

Posted - 06/12/2005 :  10:18:04 PM  Show Profile  Send NudeDen an AOL message  Click to see NudeDen's MSN Messenger address  Send NudeDen a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
On my first visit to Paradise Valley there werre several kids(they had to be under 12). 3 boys a 1 girl. 2 of the boys and the girl were related and they were running around fully clothed while their parents were eating at the restaurant and i was sitting there nude and it didn't bother me a bit. Later i saw they were running the pool nude and swimming and playing and again i wasn't bothered or nervous and they seemed to be have a great time. The othe boy was probably 5 or 6 was with his mom and was swimming also. It was a very interesting first visit to a resort experiance.

"Life's short, Play naked!"

Edited by - NudeDen on 06/13/2005 02:04:15 AM

LisaS
Forum Member

Posted - 09/21/2005 :  9:35:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think that was a good move going in the hot tub like that. yes they did stair at you for a second. But it was probably b/c they never saw you with out a top on before. Im sure they saw a girl topples before and it didnt bother them seing you like that.
-Lisa

franc

Posted - 10/15/2005 :  3:47:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first time in front of older kids was when my wife and I went on holiday with my sister in law and her daughters aged 15 and 11. My sister in law had adopted a more open naturist lifestyle after finding out that my wife and I are active nudist. She had educated her daughters about this and had explained that that my wife and I have the same attitudes. While on holiday, my sister in law suggested that we all go to a nudist beach. I wasn't sure about this with her daughters, but my sister in law said that it would be ok and that she had talked to her daughters about it. When we got to the beach, all of us took off all there clothes without a care and had a very enjoyable day together.

GeeWilly
Forum Member

Posted - 10/17/2005 :  12:44:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Doesn't sauna's 1/31 message say it all with regard to the European view as opposed to the American take? In the USA children lose their uninhibited acceptance of nakedness when they go through that stage of comparing themselves with others (adolescence?) that they might develop their own permanent personalities. And we make them self-conscious. And afraid of having "flaws".

The case of the girlfriend's daughter who, according to the writer, was "comfortable" with her mother's and the writer's nudity, but did not herself go without clothes is curious. How can one not question her "comfort" when she does not participate? Isn't there a difference between acceptance and participation?

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Post your first time experience story here Topic Next Topic: A Naked Club  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved