Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 238 ]  [ Total: 238 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Travel - Tourism - Business
 Nudist-Friendly Businesses and Trades
 List your nudist-friendly business here
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Conducting your everyday business in the nude Topic Next Topic: Families in UK or visiting - get family portrait
Page: of 3

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 07/09/2002 :  5:47:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If you have a business that would be of benefit to nudists, or gives special discounts to nudists, list it here by hitting Reply To Topic.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/20/2002 :  7:27:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Teva sandals are definitely nudist friendly. Teva means "natural" in Hebrew. They advertise in "Naturally" magazine as well.

Stamps.com - a print postage from your computer at home or at work, easier than standing on line at the Post Office is nudist friendly. 3 or so years ago, when I was applying for the service, I informed them of the use (I run a nudist club), and they had no problem with it at all. You can find it at the top of the club's webpage at -

BTW, my newest kitten is named Teva (Tay-VA) since he was adopted from a nudist park.

:) Cheri

Doing what I can to postively promote nudism
-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 07/16/2003 6:44:25 PM

hauloverbeach

Posted - 09/27/2002 :  3:15:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit hauloverbeach's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The Pelican Creek Hotel in Miami Beach Florida will have the pool "Clothing Optional" as of October 15 2002, it is located close to Haulover Beach (10 minutes).
It is on the Intracoastal Waterway and has some slips for up to 40 feet. Visit us at: www.pelicancreekhotel.net

Beach
Forum Member

Posted - 09/30/2002 :  10:39:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cool site. I would bet your going to get a lot of business this season! The rates seem reasonable also. Do you give discounts for AANR members?

magicaladventure

Posted - 02/14/2003 :  12:13:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit magicaladventure's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Magical Adventure Naturist Wilderness Journeys are guided clothing-optional backpacking and four-wheel drive journeys deep within some of America's best kept secrets. Come join us, free from intrusion by other human beings, and experience the beauty of scenic wonderlands in the most healthful way - naked and free. Email info@magicaladventure.com for your information packet, or call us at 970-215-1382. www.magicaladventure.com.

Mark Hofgard
Magical Adventure
PO Box 1065
Estes Park, CO 80517
970-215-1382
www.magicaladventure.com

bfg123456798
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2003 :  9:16:54 PM  Show Profile  Send bfg123456798 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh Cherri I wish you hadn't responded. You've just dealt a possible fatal wound to my checking account by telling me about teva sandals. I looooove sandals, but unfortunately i have very little control when i see a cute pair of flip flops. i just may never forgive you for this, although my stylin' and comfy feet and fashionably cute toes just may :P

Stay naked and have fun!

-Sarah

Bare Butts are Cool!
Being naked is just being barefoot all over

johny59
Forum Member

Posted - 11/15/2003 :  04:10:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
RE: Magicaladventure

Machine generated respond:
"You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied."

He, he, he

Check please Yourself, repair it and then give a link here.

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2003 :  4:09:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cheri

Teva sandals are definitely nudist friendly. Teva means "natural" in Hebrew. They advertise in "Naturally" magazine as well.

Stamps.com - a print postage from your computer at home or at work, easier than standing on line at the Post Office is nudist friendly. 3 or so years ago, when I was applying for the service, I informed them of the use (I run a nudist club), and they had no problem with it at all. You can find it at the top of the club's webpage at -

BTW, my newest kitten is named Teva (Tay-VA) since he was adopted from a nudist park.

:) Cheri

Doing what I can to postively promote nudism
-
-

I did some work with Teva a few years back when I was working at a small Phoenix based graphic design company. We were doing their local advertising and full website. I am still in touch with the owners of that company and they say they are still working directly with the owner. I had no idea they were nudist friendly, thats so cool.

I still get in arguments with my friends that its pronounced Tay-va not Tee-va.

Dare to be Bare

Jen Roberts

Posted - 05/17/2004 :  4:06:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jen Roberts's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi all!

I'm a real estate agent down here in beautiful South Florida. I specialize in Hollywood,FL, (which is 10 minutes from Haulover Beach) but I work all the way from Ft. Lauderdale down to Miami.

Just wanted to say hi - and introduce myself - and ask that if you are considering a move down to this neck of the woods, that you check out my website and give me a buzz. I would love to work with you!

www.jenleeroberts.com

C'mon, move down here and help me put all those bathing suit stores out of business! :)

Hope to speak to you soon!

Jen

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 05/22/2004 :  4:54:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yes,jen.

that would be great. replace the bathing suit stores with what though. this group seems to like food a lot, so maybe that would be a good replascement,.

or maybe sell accessories, since suits are no longer needed. best wishes, and welcome to the board.

Jen Roberts

Posted - 05/22/2004 :  5:27:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jen Roberts's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hmmmmm..... good question. Yes, I think food would be a good starting point. I'm thinking drinking establishments would prob be a popular choice, too. Or maybe just stock up the extra space with the extra sunscreen we're gonna need for the extra exposed body parts. The possibilites are endless.

Thanks for the warm welcome to the board. :)

Jen

Jen Roberts

Posted - 06/11/2004 :  08:28:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jen Roberts's Homepage  Reply with Quote
So, you guys know I'm trying to find fellow nudists/hedonists that I can help with their real estate sales/purchases in South Florida.

I was wondering if any of you creative, funny people have any suggestions for me..... here's the deal.......

I live very close to Haulover Beach and spend a good amount of time there. I want to produce cozies (you know, those foam things that keep your drink cold when you're at the beach) to promote my real estate biz.

I was thinking of printing on them "The Naked Truth about Florida Real Estate" (with all due respect to my friend Chris Santilli and her awesome Hedo II book) but my husband thinks that line makes it sound like I have some deep dirty secret about real estate that I'm going to expose.

I don't have any dirty secret to expose really (well, not about real estate, anyway!) I'm just trying to think of a somewhat creative way to appeal to and be remembered by new friends (and hopefully potential clients) that I meet on the beach.

Do you guys think "The Naked Truth" works?? or do you have any other ideas?

I hope posting this on here isn't considered too commercial for the message boards. :)

Thanks!!

naturalgar
Forum Member

Posted - 06/11/2004 :  09:23:51 AM  Show Profile  Send naturalgar a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Jen,

How bout this:

"Florida Real Estate"..."...."Naturaly"

Gary

Jen Roberts

Posted - 06/11/2004 :  09:36:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jen Roberts's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ooooh Gary.... that's not bad!

i had a feeling you guys would come up with some cool ideas. :)

Jen

naturalgar
Forum Member

Posted - 06/11/2004 :  11:41:33 AM  Show Profile  Send naturalgar a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Here's some more Idea's

"Florida Real Estate...The Natural choice"
(then use a nude outline in the logo)

" A BUFFER to the Northern Winters....Florida Realty"

"Live your Life Au Naturale" Call Florida Real Estate.

" Get an "All Over" tan in the sunshine state"...Call Florida Realty

Gar

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2005 :  3:29:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Alas, being an anesthesiologist, I am not in a position to actively solicit business from my fellow nudists/naturists. But I can assure you that virtually all of my "customers" are undressed to one degree or another!

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: Conducting your everyday business in the nude Topic Next Topic: Families in UK or visiting - get family portrait  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.32 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved