Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 203 ]  [ Total: 203 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Travel - Tourism - Business
 Nudist-Friendly Businesses and Trades
 List your nudist-friendly business here
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Conducting your everyday business in the nude Topic Next Topic: Families in UK or visiting - get family portrait
Page: of 3

johny59
Forum Member

Posted - 06/13/2005 :  09:33:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi!
I have idea if some naturist resort everywhere on the World where European Union people need no a visa would invite me, I should be ready to work there a permitted time each year.
The benefits for such resort from me are at least to have a little bit cheeper employee as average but able to work part day for reception/cleanning etc, other part of day as building carpenter, plumber, electrician etc. Somehow I think that any resort would be happier with more underroof space to serve for guests, and using of me allows to have such far cheaper as building companies.
I am waiting Your suggestions on Johny_59LV@Yahoo.com

rkellyettleman

Posted - 02/21/2006 :  9:10:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit rkellyettleman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Everyone -
I'm a Realtor in Palm Springs, Ca., which is a naturist friendly city and area, hosting many clothing optional straight and gay boutique resorts. If you would be interested in exploring private homes or residential income property opportunities that are perfect for the naturist, please contact me for more information.
Thank you!
R. Kelly Ettleman, Realtor
"Let me help you find naked real estate."
rkelly@ettleman.com
www.ettleman.com
(760) 406-2150

R. Kelly Ettleman
Realtor

Edited by - rkellyettleman on 02/21/2006 9:14:09 PM

tnjeditor

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  4:21:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit tnjeditor's Homepage  Send tnjeditor an AOL message  Click to see tnjeditor's MSN Messenger address  Send tnjeditor a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Nude Yoga in Morristown, NJ

Hey folks - I'm a Registered Yoga Teacher and been teaching a nude yoga class for 4 years. For the Summer class is every Thursday night at 7pm.

My website is here: http://www.speers.nu/yoga/naturist.shtml

Feel free to email me directly: yoga@speers.nu or call 973-898-0906.

http://www.speers.nu/yoga/
http://www.naturistjournal.com/

pleasureman

Posted - 03/14/2008 :  4:26:28 PM  Show Profile  Send pleasureman a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We manufacture Rubber Stamps here in Southeastern PA. If you would like to convert a pen and ink sketch into a Rubber Stamp for you stationary or mailing envelopes, you can send as an attachment to DelValStampCo@comcast.net
We will get back to you with a price. John R.

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 03/15/2008 :  11:25:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jen, How about "Bask In The Sun Naturally - Florida Real Estate." Include a logo that modesty implies nudity with a man and women, such as outlines that clearly show no clothes but is otherwise vague.

Best Wishes, Jim

nude cruises

Posted - 10/07/2008 :  6:04:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit nude cruises's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My wife and I own and run a nude cruising business in the Tampa Bay area. Our business has been featured in Aug issue of AANR and the Sept. issue of Naturally magazine. We offer a leisure cruise out to crystal clear waters off of the Tampa Bay inlet. A full lunch is served with drinks and plenty of entertainment.

http://www.GrinAndBareItCharters.com

pleasureman

Posted - 11/01/2008 :  1:49:08 PM  Show Profile  Send pleasureman a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Message for Admin;
On message that I posted on 03/14/2008, please change my e-mail from DelValStampCo@comcast.net to DelValStampCo@verizon.net

bobwad

Posted - 06/25/2009 :  09:32:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit bobwad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello

We are Bob and Laurian.

We have just started an adult only holiday B&B in the Costa Blanca Spain.

You can see more on our website which is listed.

Have fun in the sun.

XXX

noosamassage

Posted - 01/01/2010 :  9:53:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit noosamassage's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Noosa massage offer massage for nudists on the sunshine coast queensland, now towels no clothes.
web site http://www.noosasensualmassage.com

rovingmassage

Posted - 07/11/2010 :  04:42:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello I'd like to offer my services to fellow nudist in AZ. I'm a massage therapist in glendale az. If you care to come in just day you seen it post on-line. Just send me an email to set up an appointment. Massage4unow@hotmail.com. I'm usually available 6 days a week.thanks again.

RHO

naturistontheinside
Forum Member

Posted - 08/03/2010 :  12:27:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Need a nudist friendly Karaoke Host or DJ in the North Texas and Central Texas Areas?
Our Karaoke systems feature the latest technology from MTU, Yamaha, Audio-Technica, AKG, Sony, Toshiba, QSC, Behringer, Roland, and Shure. Over 7500 Watts of pure power in an active 3 way matrix delivers thunderous bass, smooth mids and crystal clear highs that provides incredible clarity to give you a live feeling that is sure to help increase your performance. Wireless technology from Shure and Nady along with a 20" monitor and the capability to broadcast on your local in house television network will allow you the freedom to move about without missing a beat. Our Computerized Hosting System from MTU will provide a consistently smooth and professional show everytime. We also offer optional visual effects system that includes DJ lights and fog machines to really get your party rockin.

Let's talk about selection. With over 6500 songs and more added every month, there is something for everyone's preference or style. Rock, Country, Jazz, Lounge, It's all there.
Please contact us at dizzyfromthesmoke@live.com to see how we may be able to help you with your party plans

Edited by - naturistontheinside on 08/03/2010 1:57:33 PM

Bill Bowser
Forum Member

Posted - 08/03/2010 :  5:35:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For anyone who wants to take a nude cruise on a yacht around the Virgin Islands I highly recommend Captain Ken Ayers and the Soul of the Caribbean. The boat is a 36 ft. catamaran which comfortably accommodates three couples. It is one of only a very few charter boats with air conditioning for increased sleeping comfort. Capt. Ken and Susan (the mate) take excellent care of their passengers who quickly become friends.

My recommendation is made only as a very satisfied customer who has taken five cruises to date. More information can be found here: http://soulofthecaribbean.com/nudesailing/

Bill Bowser - Cincinnati

Nudists are everywhere, but they're hard to identify with their clothes on.

MrsAzLagoon
Forum Member

Posted - 05/10/2012 :  11:51:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit MrsAzLagoon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We have one of the best all-time nudist businesses. Clothing Optional Bed and Breakfast style homes! We have nudists stay at our B&B homes, and we work nude every day! We've now opened a network of Clothing Optional B&B style homes so that other nudist friendly folks can open their homes to fellow nudists and provide them with a comfortable nudist vacation/weekend get-away destination!

If you have a nudist friendly home and are interested in finding out more information on how to become a part of the Clothing Optional Home Network, shoot us a note or go to www.ClothingOptionalHostHomes.com for more info.

Enjoy the sunshine!

MrsAZLagoon-AKA C-OHome
www.ClothingOptionalHomeNetwork.com

danielsza

Posted - 11/13/2013 :  8:01:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit danielsza's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Everyone,

I'm a naturist and a photographer in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. If anyone is looking for a photographer either naturist or not, let me know.

I mainly focus on Wedding & Family photography.

www.danielsphotography.ca/Naturist

www.danielsphotography.ca

info@danielsphotography.ca
(905) 929-4479

COCR
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2013 :  10:49:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit COCR's Homepage  Reply with Quote
As it is getting colder and colder up North ----- and you know it will only get worse , we still have room for the upcoming winter season at Clothing Optional Costa Rica at Casa Banda in tropical Costa Rica .

With AANR's "seal of approval" (AANR trusted web site status), you know that we ONLY cater to the people of a nudist/naturist mindset.

Hope to see you under the palm trees in the land of sunshine and smiles.

www.COCR.info

Clothesfree, Naturally,
PURA VIDA

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: Conducting your everyday business in the nude Topic Next Topic: Families in UK or visiting - get family portrait  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.34 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved