Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 146 ]  [ Total: 146 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Whats the bravest thing you have done nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge
Page: of 34

Scotsman

Posted - 10/14/2008 :  3:24:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nudity to me just came one day and never left. I was in the shower then and it just hit me I've been hooked ever since.

I still live at home though so haven't had much opportunity to do it.

Besides I don't think my grandmother, who is traditional Japenese women whould approve. lol
I love my family but am scarried s***less to tell them

Bye
Richard

bqdude1
Forum Member

Posted - 10/17/2008 :  1:10:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have an interview next week about being a model for the Life Drawing class. I was wondering what kind of pay goes along with the modeling. I am not doing it for the money, more for the experience and to say "been there done it."

Coyote1849

Posted - 11/13/2008 :  07:29:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
One of the funiest things that happened to me was: Me and my wife had taken a day trip, with our quads,I ride nude, up to Sweet Water Pass. We had taken the back way up to the old mining town of Masonic. On the way back we came down the same way. As we were getting close to the main road a couple came around the corner and saw me riding nude. Several seconds later anther couple came around the same corner and saw me riding nude. Since then I've been seen several times.

Coyote1849

Posted - 11/14/2008 :  10:36:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I live about a mile from BLM land and only wear enough clothing to get me past the houses,which are few, then take what I have on off and ride nude the rest of the time. I do keep a pair of shorts handy though. Ride free, Ride NUDE!

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 11/14/2008 :  11:07:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
One other time I was brave, or just oblivious to my sourroundings and other people, I hiked naked down a creek in the mountains for several miles. Thank goodness for the many shady trees, and their filtering the sun. I came upon some folks who were camping, but I didn't see them until I was seen first. They were non-chalant about the whole thing. Maybe they were nudists, who knows?

That government governs best, which governs least - Thomas Jefferson

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 11/15/2008 :  12:28:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Since summer I have been fishing nude on the Chattahoochee river, of course if a boat approaches i'll cover up but on several occasions I have been caught nude, once was when a couple came from behind and I was to far from the boat to cover up they waved and asked how the fishing was. The second was a motorboat and again I had gotten to far from the boat, I actually thought it was a ranger and crouched down in the cold river, it wasn't and the boaters stopped nearby laughing - they said bet that cold, they then asked if I caught any fish and sped off, i'm sure they saw me nude but was sure they knew when I got close to my boat and saw my clothes laying on the seat. I have also been able to put my loincloth on several other occasions. I'm sure I have been entertaining conversation to them but I enjoy being in the great outdoor and especially if i'm naked

naturist58
Forum Member

Posted - 11/15/2008 :  12:58:12 AM  Show Profile  Send naturist58 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Sailaway,Wheres the Chattahoochie River you speak of. If its where I think it is & you'd like some company when the weathers warm please respond. John

naturist58

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 11/15/2008 :  6:53:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Chattahoochee starts in N.Georgia but really flows north of Atlanta and goes to the Gulf, I having been going to a area just north of the crowd

Smithy
Forum Member

Posted - 12/28/2008 :  1:43:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first brave / stupid thing I did nude was I drove home from church prayer meeting around nine pm, it was dark, on country roads, no street lights. It was a +/- ten klm trip, that was about ten years ago I didn't call myself a nudist back then. My next public appearence was 15 Dec this year as a nudist on the Durban nude beach.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2009 :  2:18:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
One of the bravest thing I did was in the late 70's. I was staying with some friends who had a house on a beach in CT. Around 2 am, had to go to the bathroom. Since I sleep nude and the room I was in was in the "basement" - it had a regular sliding glass door that opened on to a patio...so does that still make it a basement?? Anyways, I didn't want to put something on to go upstairs to the bathroom, so I went outside through the slider. When I was done, I was just enjoying the warm breeze and star filled sky, so I decided to walk down to the water. Then it just kind of hit me to jog down the beach. It was great and I ended up running all the way down to a pier (which was about a 1/2 mile or so from my starting point). I had nothing with me for any kind of cover up should someone still be up and on the beach at that hour...but what could I do at that point...so, I jogged the 1/2 mile back hoping everyone was still asleep (or at least indoors). Made it back without getting caught. Only regret was not going for a dip too.
The last brave (stupid is more like it) thing I did was probably about 10 yrs ago. I have walked around my yard nude late at night...keeping an eye out for people and cars. Well one night, actually early morning around 3:30 am...I started to walk out into the street. I started out thinking I would just walk a few houses down and then back again...but I kept going. I live on a quiet street that is about a 1/4 mile loop. Luckily, no one was out and no cars came by while I was strolling around as I again did not have anything with me to cover up with. Older and wiser now (I hope).

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2010 :  10:54:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Besides driving naked all the time...or whenever possible...lately I've been walking down to the mailbox to get the mail with my robe on and opened.

We live in a tract home and we now have "gang" mail boxes. Our bank of mail boxes is located several houses from our home and it takes about a minute to walk down to it.

About 2 months ago...I began getting the mail late...very late in the evening after returning from an outting. I found our tract to be very quiet and no traffic at these times.

So now...I get the mail between 11p-12a and am able to do this with my robe, slippers or flipflops on and many times I can walk there and back with my robe open.

Now...there have been a couple of times that a car has approached or someone came out of their home but I just wrap my robe closed and they don't see anything.

Like I said...been doing this for the past few months and it's been great. My wife laughs at me but has now gone out to retrieve the newspaper each morning in a semi sheer house dress.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/07/2010 :  7:37:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
The last brave (stupid is more like it) thing I did was probably about 10 yrs ago. I have walked around my yard nude late at night...keeping an eye out for people and cars. Well one night, actually early morning around 3:30 am...I started to walk out into the street. I started out thinking I would just walk a few houses down and then back again...but I kept going. I live on a quiet street that is about a 1/4 mile loop. Luckily, no one was out and no cars came by while I was strolling around as I again did not have anything with me to cover up with. Older and wiser now (I hope).

I've done that many times as well when I lived in Florida. I'd start out just going down 3 houses..then 4, then 5, etc. Pretty soon I was going all the way around the block 2 or 3 times. I even did it this past summer at my mom's house in New York. Went around the blocks 4 times with nothing to cover up except the pint of beer in my hand!

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 01/08/2010 :  6:51:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Although it was fun...when I think back on it, I can't believe I did it. I did have something on my feet, so I could run for cover...but with so many houses that have motion sensor lights...it could have been a very illuminating experience.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  4:02:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hear ya there. One time in Florida, I was almost all the way around the block when I heard voices. About 2 house ahead was a group of teenagers hanging out. So I just turned around and went back, all the way back around the same way I had just come.

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 01/12/2010 :  1:18:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I can't remember if I posted to this topic yet or not. Forgive if this is a repeat. My grey hairs should provide me with some excuse :)

I would have to say the bravest thing I ever did nude was the first time I posed bare for an art class. I had no prior experience with modeling. I wasn't as concerned with being nude as I was with screwing up the posing. However, when I got there I found out that there was no dressing room or even a curtained off area, meaning that I would have to undress in front of 15 or so people. For some reason, this put my heart in my throat for a moment. It was a strange feeling for me.

I got over it quickly, whipped off my clothing and took my place on the platform. After about 5 or 10 minutes of posing, I decided that it was easy, and began to enjoy myself. Afterwards, the artists were very complimentary and several said I was the best model they'd ever had. I didn't tell them it was my first time, lol!

I did that work for about 3 years or so and really enjoyed it!

Annie

Life is best lived bare

Page: of 34 Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.26 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved