Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 488 ]  [ Total: 488 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Site News
 Comments about website, bug reports, etc.
 Help us find the bugs! Report problems here.
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Website was down Topic Next Topic: Spam, Spam, Spam
Page: of 7

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 03/01/2004 :  11:11:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
In late Feb 2004 we moved our website to an entirely different server, set up with the new Microsoft Server 2003 platform.

There are still a few bugs left to track down. If you're now seeing any malfunction in any part of the site please let us know by replying here. We want to get everything back up to full capability, and start to enjoy the additional speed and versatility of this powerful server.

It helps alot when you include the exact error message, and describe exactly what you were trying to do when it occurred.

Thanks

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2004 :  6:09:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
kevin,

had a few error messages show up and problems with posting (it stuck and then double posted), but seems to be ok the last couple of days. so cross your fingers

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/05/2004 :  12:49:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Kevin,

I assume it's not fully fixed yet. Do we have to cautious about anything ?

Chic

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2004 :  10:12:23 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
None of my subscriptions seem to be working. A few days ago, I stopped getting emails informing me of replies to topics I've subscribed to. These are topics I've returned to, and seen that there were in fact replies.

Randy

toosunni
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2004 :  10:47:59 PM  Show Profile  Send toosunni an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Admin, I erred when posting a new topic. Please delete the duplicated topic about nudist friendly politicians, thanx.

toosunni
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2004 :  11:36:15 PM  Show Profile  Send toosunni an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I fixed it myself, I saw a little trash can icon next to the duplicate subject.

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 03/08/2004 :  7:47:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
When visiting the 'online users' section, I see this at the top of the page with a black background and blue writing: Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d' Type mismatch: 'cLng' /talk/inc_func_secure.asp, line 160

I assume this means something to someone, though I cna't tell you what.

Melissa

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 03/09/2004 :  10:55:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
nudeisntlewd: your subscriptions may have been among those deleted as duplicates. From time to time I clean up the subscription database by eliminating the double entries. I presume this happens when members click twice on the same subscription button. I've had some complaints of duplicate subscription notices, and that was the cause. Problem is, when one is deleted both disappear.

You should re-subscribe to those forums from which you stopped receiving notices. You can also cancel your subscription to certain topics. Just be very careful to subscribe only once to a particular topic.

Melissa: Is that a recurring error? I wonder if anyone else has been seeing it. I've seen it on occasion, but not lately.

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 03/09/2004 :  6:10:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I see it on occassion, with yesterday being one occassion in which I saw it.

Melissa

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/09/2004 :  11:04:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I see that from time to time Melissa, its just too hard to read, I have to squint at the screen. Seems like everything is working though.

Kim =^.^=

old hippie
Forum Member

Posted - 09/04/2005 :  02:45:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Again (or still) the Nudist News forum seems to be a clunker. No matter which title or link I click on, I get the same 404 Error message.

This forum has behaved this way for months now. Is there any hope it will ever function as it seems it should?

For a site with so many active forums, to find this one small glitch is quite a positive comment on the site Admin. Good job, in all. [Now, if you want to "exceed expectations".....]

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 09/12/2005 :  2:47:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I very much want to "exceed expectations", just keep telling me what you think would improve the site.

I'd like to get the Nudist News section working, but I haven't been able to get a response from the administrator of the Naturists Journal site, where the headlines originate. They've changed something around on their server configuration, and it stopped working from this end.

If we can't get those working again, I may have to come up with another solution. In the meanwhile, the Google nudist news link on our Nudist News page is very good reading too. The nudist headlines from MSN are also linked.

Thanks for the helpful hints, and keep them coming!

keithnc67
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2006 :  12:54:30 PM  Show Profile  Send keithnc67 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i have noticed that my name and password are saved even when i un-check "save name and password"

Martin

D-TX
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2006 :  7:09:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by keithnc67

i have noticed that my name and password are saved even when i un-check "save name and password"

Martin

What about if you flush/empty/delete your browser's Cookie cache? Does it still remember you after that?

Take Care & Have Fun Bare,
David

"Gosh that takes me back ... or is it forward? That's the trouble with time travel, you never can tell." - 4th Doctor in the Doctor Who story "ANDROIDS OF TARA"

SoundScience
Forum Member

Posted - 04/15/2006 :  5:42:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not a bug, but a suggestion. I had a problem with my saved password. I looked all over to try to sign up as a new member (because I could not remember of find my old login) and could not find a place to log in as a new member. I would suggest that you make that more prominent and more people might join up. Ought to be really noticable so that people are encouraged to join.

olefred

Posted - 08/07/2006 :  06:56:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got spammed last night through this website. It was a money scam, one where they want me to deposit money for them. Has anyone else gotten this?

Edited by - Moderator on 09/09/2007 9:39:06 PM

Page: of 7 Previous Topic: Website was down Topic Next Topic: Spam, Spam, Spam  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.28 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved