Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 228 ]  [ Total: 228 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Women - From the Feminine Point of View
 Nudism From a Woman's Viewpoint
 Nudism from the female point of view
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Bikini Bottom Mystery
Page: of 10

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/06/2004 :  03:35:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Nope Chic, don't think that would qualify.

Kim =^.^=

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/06/2004 :  11:28:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Kim,

I knew it was a strech, but you can't blame a guy for trying.

chic

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/06/2004 :  12:00:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
By wearing a feather boa and loads of makeup Atleast for guys, dunno how to do it on the womens side, maybe wear a tie? And a fedora hat :)

--------------------
"On the 3rd day of Telecommuting, Dilbert found clothing to not be a necesity" -That Dilbert Dude (quote takin from memmory, dont quote me on it )

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/06/2004 :  6:32:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Still think something would be missing papabare! Kim =^.^=

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2004 :  12:23:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
:-" Uhm..... . .... Not that I can think of :D

--------------------
"On the 3rd day of Telecommuting, Dilbert found clothing to not be a necesity" -That Dilbert Dude (quote takin from memmory, dont quote me on it )

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2004 :  03:31:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Maybe if you did your nails and wore some high heels you would be close.

Kim =^.^=

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2004 :  09:44:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
kim,

have you been watching "rocky horror picture show" again?

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2004 :  11:00:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey- what are all these men doing on the women's thread? Makes me wonder....

Melissa

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2004 :  12:29:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Melissa, just read my other posts, you will see I am more intellectually female then male :-p Not saying I don't like being a male though!!!

--------------------

nurserobin
Forum Member

Posted - 05/21/2004 :  7:10:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My boyfriend is taking me to Gunnison Beach, NJ next week come hell or high water and I am having significant anxiety over the concept of taking off my clothes in public (apparently a very common problem from what I'm reading). A life long dislike of my body due to being overweight, stretchmarks, etc., is the root of my problem and I need something to fix my brain. I just can't imagine being introduced to friends of his with my body exposed like that. I've been reading alot and it all sounds good but when I look at myself in the mirror naked any headway I may have made is gone. Any magic fixes out there?

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/21/2004 :  11:24:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
robin,

I am not a female, but my wife has given me this answer to post in her behalf.

Many of the feelings and self images you are having about your body and its so called imperfections are those that other females also have. My wife had the same anxieties the first time we went to the nude beach. We went with the stipulation that if she was uncomfortable in anyway...we would leave, no moaning, groaning, sad looks or dirty looks...from me.

We also agreed that she could keep her clothes on or a bathing suit on as long as she wanted to, the entire time we were there if she felt more comfortable.

My wife feels if you have this agreement with your boyfriend from the start and you both agree to this, this will be the first step to possibly getting you to the sand.

Once you make it to the beach, keep your clothes or bathing suit on and watch the other people at the beach. Soon you will forget that they are nude. You will see that there are many bodies like yours and those people are not worried about it. The same types of activities happen on a nude beach that take place on a textile beach. When you feel comfortable and only when YOU feel comfortable, then you should take off your clothes.

My wife feels you should go and see for yourself how great a nude beach can be. She sat in her chair and watched all those people for about an hour and then decided she was more uncomfortable in clothes than without them.

Believe us when we say...the greatest thing about being a nudist is that you are admired for your courage to try this lifestyle. Nudist want to know you on the inside and we all accept each others outsides no matter what shape they're in.

Good luck and if you do decide to go to the beach, enjoy it...clothed or unclothed.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/22/2004 :  03:06:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The Prof had some good stipulations. I also had the same anxieties, but was able to over come them because of an understanding hubby. There were no nude hollywood models, and there were people of every shape and size. Go for it, enjoy yourself, and forget about what you look like. Nudists are the friendliest, and most accepting people.

Kim =^.^=

naturalgar
Forum Member

Posted - 05/22/2004 :  11:08:39 AM  Show Profile  Send naturalgar a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
NurseRobin,

Nudists are about BODY ACCEPTANCE...... think those 2 words when you're at that beach.I have a feeling that you will post a favorable trip report

Gary

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 05/22/2004 :  12:16:44 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by melissastarr

Hey- what are all these men doing on the women's thread? Makes me wonder....

Melissa

We want to know what you girls think about everything. (Mind voyeurism.) We're interested in girls' points of view. Trust me Mel, boys think about girls all the time, like every 7 seconds or something like that. Literally.

Example: The other day, (girls!) I had to take a drive (girls!) to the store (girls!) to get some groceries and (girls!) then I decided to go to the mall to wander around (girls!) because I like to walk around (girls!) and watch the people (girls!) running around (girls!) doing their shopping (girls!). I just remembered, (girls!) I have to mow the lawn (girls!). Hey, that's a cool car! (girls!)
30 Years out of High School, and my favorite thing is still cool cars (girls!)!

Randy

Edited by - nudeisntlewd on 05/22/2004 12:25:31 PM

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 05/22/2004 :  12:33:30 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cheri

at age 56.

:) Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

56! ? You're doing something right.

Randy

Page: of 10 Topic Next Topic: Bikini Bottom Mystery  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 2.69 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved