Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 149 ]  [ Total: 149 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Women - From the Feminine Point of View
 Nudism From a Woman's Viewpoint
 Nudism from the female point of view
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Bikini Bottom Mystery
Page: of 10

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/29/2004 :  9:17:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Noxzema? Doesnt that burn? I know I had a pimple in a very bad place and (this was when I was a neive early teen) decided ta put noxzema on it. OWCH!!

--------------------
"On the 3rd day of Telecommuting, Dilbert found clothing to not be a necesity" -That Dilbert Dude (quote takin from memmory, dont quote me on it )

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 02/29/2004 :  9:45:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No, doesn't burn at all on my face. In the shower, I rinse my face under the shower (hot water to open the pores), rub in the Noxzema on the entire face, use the razor to shave my face as usual, then rinse off the rest of the noxzema under the shower. My face is oily in some places and dry in others. Using regular soap dries out the dry spots too much. Haven't tried it in the pubic regions yet.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2004 :  07:26:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Noxema was what women put on their faces at night and washed off. It got rid of the make up and helped unstop clogged pores. I can remember my mother using it a long time ago, seems like it made her skin smoother, I do not see why it couldn't be used as an after shave.

Kim =^.^=

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2004 :  08:24:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I used Noxema to remove theatrical makeup in high school... Makeup on a guy wasn't too acceptable then.

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2004 :  08:59:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No Kim, I use it as a shaving cream and a facial cleanser at the same time. Tried the generic versions. Won't do that again. The generic version was more watered down and didn't work as well.

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/02/2004 :  10:18:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
bornnude,

Same here. Thats the only experiance I have had with Noxema, in the theater. It didnt sting much on the face but OWCH anywhere else

--------------------
"On the 3rd day of Telecommuting, Dilbert found clothing to not be a necesity" -That Dilbert Dude (quote takin from memmory, dont quote me on it )

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 03/03/2004 :  7:52:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kim, My mom used Pond's cold cream to wash her face. I only use Mary Kay's Time-wise cleanser. My mom never had a blemish & had gorgeous skin. I rarely have a pimple, but when I do, a dab of milk of magnesia on it overnight, usually clears it up. Noxema is VERY drying and I wouldn't use it on my face at age 56. LOL

:) Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/04/2004 :  4:33:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ahhhhh, I knew there was a reason my wife liked your smile Cheri, she is also a Mary Kay girl!

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 03/04/2004 :  5:51:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ummmm... I use soap on my face. Irish Spring, in fact. Truth be told, I've never even heard of using noxema on your face or that Mary Kay stuff. Does that make me less of a woman? Maybe I need a lesson in womanhood? Mom????

Melissa

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/04/2004 :  6:39:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Melissa,

Just keep doing whatever it is you're doing....you've got a great smile!

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/04/2004 :  6:44:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Melissa you are young and have beautiful skin, you do not need all this other stuff, yet.

Cheri, my mother has oily skin, and did have blemishes, my understanding was the noxema removed the oil. I am sure a lot of new products available now are much better. I will stick with oil of olay.

Kim =^.^=

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/05/2004 :  12:31:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
So Melissa, since I Have used Noxima (And tons of makeup too) does that make me more of a woman?

Oh my goodness, I just had an image of a cross dressing nudist!!! I am NOT going to share that with anyone!

--------------------

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 03/05/2004 :  06:18:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No, Papabare, just more in touch with your feminine side than me :)

Melissa

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/05/2004 :  10:17:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Trying to figure out here.....How would a nudist cross dress?

Kim =^.^=

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/05/2004 :  10:39:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Kim, by changing their hair style ?

Chic

Page: of 10 Topic Next Topic: Bikini Bottom Mystery  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved