Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 150 ]  [ Total: 150 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Women - From the Feminine Point of View
 Nudism From a Woman's Viewpoint
 Nudism from the female point of view
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Bikini Bottom Mystery
Page: of 10

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  7:50:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Runner, Sandy Hook is completely safe for a single woman. My daughter has been there, and she went alone with no problem.

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

natur31
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  9:04:59 PM  Show Profile  Click to see natur31's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RunnerGirl

I don't know what exactly I meant by "safe", I was just curious what people thought. I do have to say that if I saw someone masturbating, or if I was alone and a stranger came up to me and got erect, that would freak me out a little bit - or a lot! I am only 18. From what you, Robin/Sarah are saying, it sounds like it may not be a good idea for me to go alone.

Morgan

You are aged 18 - I can understand your probable freak-out. As you mature you will learn to accept these things.
If you don't go alone - then with whom?
1) A girl friend of same age - both of you will feel unsafe.
2) A boy friend of same age - he could get very randy.
3) A mature lady - she would explain all and keep you calm and accept the oddballs.
4)A mature man - dangerous, usually attracted by young female bodies.
I suggest 3).
It was a slightly older girl (by 3 years) who introduced me to nudism in a nudist holiday village when I was 20. No problem.
All you need is a little courage.

Sarah

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  11:39:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
RunnerGirl,

I'd take Cheri's advice on Sandy Hook. We've never been there but if it's frequented by many nudists you're probably "safer" there than some place that is not a known "nudist" beach.

We have had many young single women visit our nude beach, San Onofre Beach, here in So. Calif. We watch out for them and if we see that she is getting too many visitors, I will usually walk up and ask her if she's okay or if she's feeling uncomfortable with all the attention. Several times these young women have said they did feel uncomfortable and I have invited them to come and sit closer to my wife and I.

Point I'm making is that if you are getting harrassed many of the regular true nudists will come to your rescue if they see you getting unwanted attention. Many of these single women we have invited to sit by us after being bothered have become nude beach friends and we have seen each other and once in a while we will sit together since that initial time, made some good friends and they feel more comfortable visiting the beach by themselves more often now.

Buster
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  12:30:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Runner, i would suggest you talk to that couple who introduced you to this. Going with a couple, that you are friendly with will be a huge security blanket.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  12:44:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Couldn't agree more Buster! That is also very good advice!

Edited by - FireProf on 04/06/2005 12:45:25 AM

RunnerGirl
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  07:27:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, good insight from everyone! I guess whne the time comes it will come down to how brave I feel. Thanks for all the advice.

Morgan

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  10:37:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think we all hope your first visit to Sandy Hook nude beach is a good one.

The upside is that you can always go down there, stay dressed or even wear a bathing suit. Begin to test the water, so to speak, and if you start getting tons of unwanted male visitors, you can guess right away what will happen when you decide to go nude. Hopefully this won't happen and you'll have a great time.

We wish you luck and a great first time visit to Sandy Hook.

By the way.......the light just came on over my head (Nudism from a females point of view). Are we guys suppose to be posting here!!

Edited by - FireProf on 04/06/2005 10:40:27 AM

RunnerGirl
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  5:52:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol, Fire. You have to give a note showing what female gave you these points of view, or you have to leave. j/k

I think all views are welcome, as long as they are good and polite.

Morgan

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  7:04:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Morgan! I'll be sure to get a note from my wife next time! Wait this was the next time and I still don't have that note....okay, no more posting in the woman's section til I get a permission slip!

natur31
Forum Member

Posted - 04/07/2005 :  4:50:04 PM  Show Profile  Click to see natur31's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RunnerGirl

Wow, good insight from everyone! I guess whne the time comes it will come down to how brave I feel. Thanks for all the advice.

Morgan

Morgan,
Best advice is from Buster. Go with an experienced couple (Had not thought of that in previous mail!)

Sarah

mission594
Forum Member

Posted - 04/07/2005 :  8:33:15 PM  Show Profile  Send mission594 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nudist0010

how young is to young to be a nudist...I see some kids i think are 5 years old! isn't that agenst some kind of law?

All 3 of my children were nude when they were born, now that they are older (5-9) they are still nudists, and they love the nude life, and hate it when they have to wear clothes.

Daniel

you must first accept your body for what it is, before you can mantain or improve it.

bklyn

Posted - 04/08/2005 :  6:40:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Runner-

I haven't been to Gunnison, but I have been out to Lighthouse Beach (Long Island). There are often single girls there and they don't seem to get hasseled. If you feel uncomfortable, I would suggest seeking out a spot near an older married couple (perhaps let them know you are a first timer and nervous). There are many regulars that arre great about making you feel comfortable.

Cheers-

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 04/09/2005 :  10:08:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Morgan,

Gunnison is pretty good about that. The naturist groups work with local authorities to eliminate the undesireables. f you stay close to whee the club flags are posted, you will have little trouble either from overt sexuality or people acting inappropriately towards you.

in a few hours, you will make new friends and hopefully not feel alone when you go again.

As far as first time, going to a beach, a neighbor's pool. a local lake or pond with privacy, all are good places for 1st time experiences.

Morgan, im glad your friends made your 1st experience a comfortable one.

RunnerGirl
Forum Member

Posted - 04/09/2005 :  10:15:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Calm. Where is Gunnison?

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 04/09/2005 :  10:18:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gunnison is in new jersey at sandy hook (thx, cheri had brain spasm). but the same goes for sandy hook as well, a good organized naturist group there.

very protective. no matter where you go, if it is sanctioned nude beach, the people who use it monitor behavior so it wont be closed down.

The sandy hook folks have been going there for years, and you can ask people from here, how well it is policed.

they have even had pervs arrested for being disruptive

Edited by - calmnude on 04/09/2005 11:47:41 AM

Page: of 10 Topic Next Topic: Bikini Bottom Mystery  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.17 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved