Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 405 ]  [ Total: 405 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Women - From the Feminine Point of View
 Nudism From a Woman's Viewpoint
 Nudism from the female point of view
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Bikini Bottom Mystery
Page: of 10

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 04/09/2005 :  10:32:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by calmnude

Gunnison is in florida. but the same goes for sandy hook as well, a good organized naturist group there.

very protective. no matter where you go, if it is sanctioned nude beach, the people who use it monitor behavior so it wont be closed down.

The sandy hook folks have been going there for years, and you can ask people from here, how well it is policed.

they have even had pervs arrested for being disruptive

Gunnison Beach is on Sandy Hook.

Hugs,Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

RunnerGirl
Forum Member

Posted - 04/09/2005 :  10:35:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Cheri, I didn't realize Gunnison and Sandy Hook are the same thing, newbie mistake.

Morgan

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 04/09/2005 :  11:49:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Morgan,

sorry, had a brain spasm, thinking of too many things at the same time sometimes scrambles the little grey cells.

RunnerGirl
Forum Member

Posted - 04/16/2005 :  4:47:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a question. Hopefully this is not a dumb question, but I'll ask either way.

There is a lot of discussion on here about shaving, and it seems that at least as far as those who comment on the topic, nearly all of those people are. So my question is: are most female nudists shaved? If I go to a nude beach, will I look out of place if I am not? It seems like that is the in thing to do, just curious if that is the case, or if it only seems that way to me.

Morgan

sw2sweendog
Forum Member

Posted - 04/17/2005 :  12:21:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
morgan,you'll find every size and shape,as well as shaved, trimmed and non shaved.just go and have fun

got stress?GET NAKED!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/17/2005 :  12:59:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Runnergirl,

The shaving phenominon is upon us all. We noticed several years ago that younger women where trimming their pubic hair to a bare minimum. We saw our first completely shaved pubic area on a woman about 5 years ago at the beach and nude inn we frequent, at that same time we noticed several men trimming.

We talked about it and decided to give it a try, after reading several posts about it from other nudists. We've been almost smoothies for the past 4 years.

It's a personal opinion but I think it's a fashion trend like many other things today, piercings, tattoos, the goth look, slouched pants with boxers showing (my least favorite). What got us to try it was the increased number of older nudists shaving and trimming. We enjoy the look, feel and the maintanence isn't really an issue and becomes part of the grooming and regular hygiene routine.

There are probably more nudists now that are either trimmed quite a bit or shaved than there are natural. It really doesn't make any difference which pubic hair style you choose, it's a personal choice and you will not ever feel out of place for having or not having pubic hair in the nudist community.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 04/17/2005 :  09:02:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RunnerGirl

I have a question. Hopefully this is not a dumb question, but I'll ask either way.

There is a lot of discussion on here about shaving, and it seems that at least as far as those who comment on the topic, nearly all of those people are. So my question is: are most female nudists shaved? If I go to a nude beach, will I look out of place if I am not? It seems like that is the in thing to do, just curious if that is the case, or if it only seems that way to me.
Morgan

Morgan, I am not shaven nor is my sister or many of my lady nudist friends. When I visit some landed clubs, I see it more often than at others. I have had a non-textile friend who shaved. It really has nothing to do with nudism and is a personal choice.

Hugs,Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 04/17/2005 :  5:38:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Morgan,

We were at Orient Beach in St Martin this past February. While it appears more people are completely hair free in the pubic area, there are still many that are not shaved. It's as Cheri, FireProf and sw2 said, it's a personal choice and either is acceptable. So you should not feel out of place at a nude beach or club with or without pubic hair.

Chic

Ashley
Forum Member

Posted - 04/17/2005 :  8:28:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok I may be giving away a "trade secret" here...but I'll tell you that I did totally shave before I went to Orient Beach last year (my first time at a nude beach). I didn't do it for fashion, I didn't do it to try to be more alluring or attractive...I did it because: IF you are "being blonde" and don't particularly want someone to know you MIGHT be a brunette in "real life"...you have to remove the corrobarating evidence! lol
so..there..the secret is out...but this is the last time I'll admitting it :)

Ash

homenude
Forum Member

Posted - 04/17/2005 :  9:06:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As far as I'm concerned, if a woman is blond and real (not imaginary) by definition she is a real blond.

End of discussion.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/18/2005 :  02:08:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well Ash.....the cat's outta the bag now!
Not to worry, your secret is safe with us!

Edited by - FireProf on 04/18/2005 02:09:03 AM

Ashley
Forum Member

Posted - 04/18/2005 :  07:53:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Homenude and FireProf!
IT's great to be able to be honest and straight-forward on here. So now that I've cleared up my "blonde" status... I'll also admit that I'm not a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader, don't work at Hooters, never was a body-double for Britney Spears, I'm not the reason for Jennifer Anniston losing her husband, I'm not on the cover of Sports Illustrated this year, and... well.. I can't remember all the lies I've told ..so .. basically you get the general idea!
LOL
Have fun
Ash

Ash

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 04/18/2005 :  2:36:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ashley

Thanks Homenude and FireProf!
IT's great to be able to be honest and straight-forward on here. So now that I've cleared up my "blonde" status... I'll also admit that I'm not a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader, don't work at Hooters, never was a body-double for Britney Spears, I'm not the reason for Jennifer Anniston losing her husband, I'm not on the cover of Sports Illustrated this year, and... well.. I can't remember all the lies I've told ..so .. basically you get the general idea!
LOL
Have fun
Ash

Ash

You mean, like the rest of us, you are "normal"?

RunnerGirl
Forum Member

Posted - 04/18/2005 :  5:31:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Attention Posting Board! I regret to inform you that I have caught Ashley in a lie. I happen to have it on first hand knowledge that she indeed IS a Britney Spears body double!

Ash, what do you have to say for yourself? :)

Morgan

sw2sweendog
Forum Member

Posted - 04/18/2005 :  7:46:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i guess im busted too,im a smoothie too.but only cuz i did'nt want everyone to know that i was'nt a natural salt and pepper.lol

got stress?GET NAKED!

Page: of 10 Topic Next Topic: Bikini Bottom Mystery  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.18 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved