Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 182 ]  [ Total: 182 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Society And Culture: Nudism Around The World
 Nudist Attitudes in Various Countries
 Which countries are most accepting of nudism?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Middle Eastern Nudists Topic Next Topic: they think were crazy
Page: of 4

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/16/2004 :  10:56:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Matt I think a lot of places are understanding that nude tourism is big money. I do not have a problem with walking down a beach to find an area to be nude. Your are right that other guests should not be forced to be exposed to nudity if they do not want to. A sign warning people that nudity will be encountered beyond a certain point should be enough warning. If people want to go to the nude section thats their right, if they don't want to go there thats their right too. I would not want to be the only nude person on a crowded beach either.

Kim =^.^=

Tim
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2005 :  5:44:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nudepete is right about Spain. Following an entry he made early last year I checked on the Spanish naturists website before I went to Spain last autumn (fall). Nudity is legally acceptable anywhere but that time I only tried it on the beaches. There are quite a lot of naturist beaches but once I picked up the courage to try it, I sometimes felt most comfortable on ordinary beaches. Many people on the beaches in Spain are from much more prudish countries like England and they probably think it is illegal.
What do other members think about naturists using textile beaches when nudity is legal.

Edited by - Tim on 10/17/2007 01:06:34 AM

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2005 :  08:38:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tim, Being the only nude in a textile venue may cause you harm, get you arrested, or worse. Some might call it exhibitionism. At times, pushing the envelope can hurt nudism.

Just my 2 cents,
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Tim
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2005 :  03:18:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cherie, thank you for your thoughts, I value them a lot. I wonder whether members are aware of the law in Spain, it is very different to the USA. British Naturism’s Spring magazine, sent to thousands of naturists, states “The attitude to naturism in Spain, where nudity is not unlawful in itself, is a considerable benefit, and as a result the definition of official or unofficial beaches is not the same as in Britain. In fact, any beach can be used and official recognition indicates only that local officials are supporting the beach use and it is likely to be used regularly by a greater number of naturists"

As the Spanish coastline becomes more and more populated I have found that the beaches listed as naturist have often been taken over by textiles.

Edited by - Tim on 10/17/2007 01:08:22 AM

Ruben

Posted - 03/13/2005 :  12:04:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Ruben a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi!

I have never been to U.S.A., but I have visited many European countries, and I am very satisfied to live in Spain.

The climate help us, but in Spain you can be an occasional naturist-nudist. Lots of people are. Here you can find excellent resort as Costa Natura (ppl from Europa in this forum probably know this place) but you also can find in Canary Islands and Ballears Islands (mainly in Ibiza) many beaches where people is resting or bathing nude.

Is not unusual to get visit a Spanish beach "by chance" and find most of people naked. So, families, friends, etc. feel unpleasant there with their swimsuits on. There are people that leave immediately those beaches, but there many other who decides to get nude and stay.

In general, in an open-minded group there are always a guy or girl who proposes: hey, why don´t take off our swimsuits as well? and they do.

That is the way I get into this lifestyle, but this is another story to be stated in the proper topic.

Rgds/Ruben

calhoun719

Posted - 05/05/2005 :  11:56:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where are there any nude beaches in United States and how much does it cost. Is Daytona Beach a nude beach. if it is how much does it cost and does it allow children

Which one of the nude beaches in the United States Allow children in ages 8-17
Let me know

One Ring to Rule them All and in the Darkness Bind them

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 05/05/2005 :  7:58:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Calhoun, There's a topic "Is there a nude beach in..." Florida has nude beaches: Haulover in North Miami plus Playalinda & Apollo at the Canaveral Seashore. You can visit http://sffb.com and http://www.fanr.com/apollobeach for more information.

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

natur31
Forum Member

Posted - 05/05/2005 :  9:54:22 PM  Show Profile  Click to see natur31's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Try the west coast of France. Almost 100 miles -apart from the small towns - totally naturist. Four holiday villages dedicated to naturism.
Sarah

~*~

natur31
Forum Member

Posted - 05/05/2005 :  10:17:34 PM  Show Profile  Click to see natur31's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Re: Ruben's posting.
Either the 'textles' leave or join in.
Example - I took a girl friend to a naturist beach. I went nude, she kept her bikini bottom. After having a splash in the sea she came back totally nude sayng ' I felt overdressed!'
Sarah

~*~

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 05/06/2005 :  1:36:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Most of the European beaches I've visited were at least top optional with very few exceptions. Greece was pretty good about nudity on their beaches. The few Greek beaches I've visited had designated nude areas but there were outlying out of the way little alcove type beaches upon which people felt free to totally undress. Even the some of the Greek post cards had full frontal nudity on them.

We the willing who are led by the unknown must do the impossible for the ungrateful.

alexmol
Forum Member

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  7:21:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit alexmol's Homepage  Send alexmol an AOL message  Send alexmol an ICQ Message  Click to see alexmol's MSN Messenger address  Send alexmol a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello.

Here in Portugal naturism is well tolerated unless you go nude in the middle of a crowd of textiles. Usually, if get far enough from the crowds no one will bother you.

Topless is practiced and tolerated everywhere.

There are 5 official and 20 unofficial(tolerated) nude beaches in a total of about 200 beaches.

I think religious faith is not directly connected to acceptance of naturism.
Spain is more religious than Portugal (at least in the South) and naturism is more common.
When portuguese turism officers realize there is a market for naturism I think things will change a bit.

Nude regards from Portugal

despido

Posted - 12/14/2007 :  10:09:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Although Brazil was mentioned more nudist friendly than Mexico (which it is), I should add that there are a dozen or so nude beaches in the country. And at two free, public beaches in Brazil, you're not breaking the law by being nude, you are breaking the law by NOT being nude! It's actually written into the municipal code -- clothes are outlawed.

But before heading down to Brazil, please be aware that they take a dim view of unaccompanied single men, especially at the mandatory nude beaches. Also, the language of Brazil is Portuguese (not Spanish), and some countries such as the USA need an expensive visa in advance.

Edited by - despido on 12/15/2007 11:51:04 AM

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2007 :  11:56:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds like Brazil is a naturist's dream. What are the names of the two nude only beaches you are talking about. Sounds like a good place to plan a trip.

Diger

despido

Posted - 12/15/2007 :  12:35:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There are two free, mandatory nude public beaches in Brazil. One is Tambaba which is in Paraíba State, south of João Pessoa, latitude 7 Deg. S. The other is Praia do Pinho (Spanish: Playa del Piño) which is in Santa Catarina State, near Florianópolis, latitude 28 Deg. S.

Only Tambaba is in the tropics, and summer in Brazil is Dec 21-Mar 21. If you're not very fluent in Portuguese, English is more understood in southern Brazil, along with Spanish, German, and Italian. Tambaba will be quite difficult if you don't speak Portuguese, though Spanish might be understood by a few. (Unlike the written language, spoken Brazilian Portuguese is totally incomprehensible to Spanish speakers.)

Web sites:
Tambaba: www.tambaba.tur.br (Port. only)
Praia do Pinho: www.praiadopinho.com.br (click on the British flag in the upper right)

Edited by - despido on 12/15/2007 12:44:44 PM

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2007 :  7:37:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I found a you tube video of Tambada.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJO03Ehe-ak

Diger

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Middle Eastern Nudists Topic Next Topic: they think were crazy  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved