Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 161 ]  [ Total: 161 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Do you wear underwear??
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services
Page: of 43

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  4:23:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I'm either clothed or unclothed. I prefer being nude, but when I dress, I include underware.

Chic

bilbo_baggins
Forum Member

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  5:25:26 PM  Show Profile  Click to see bilbo_baggins's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I tend to wear underwear to work just to keep it all under controll!!!

W.K.H

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 05/11/2005 :  3:52:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

bilgo baggies,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your input.

Chic

Runner
Forum Member

Posted - 05/13/2005 :  7:25:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey sorry for the slow response going comando on Monday was fantastic. But of course I don't dry clean what I wear to work since I am in construction so I can understand the others comments. I was commando the rest of the week!

Rich

Chuck
Forum Member

Posted - 05/13/2005 :  8:24:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am getting my first kilt next week...I have worn one before and I go without underwear when kilted..it is an awesome feeling of freedom..much like being nude..but acceptable in public...when I wear jeans..I dont wear underwear cause everything stays in place..when I wear loose pants...usually wear underwear...funny I dont know why..but was not until I read this post that made me realize that I do and I dont...interesting
Chuck

NudeDen
Forum Member

Posted - 06/09/2005 :  01:42:52 AM  Show Profile  Send NudeDen an AOL message  Click to see NudeDen's MSN Messenger address  Send NudeDen a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I don't wear underwear except to work and that's the only time.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 06/10/2005 :  08:57:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

From what's been posted here, I think Jockey is in trouble !

Chic

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 06/10/2005 :  11:19:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
always at work, support and protection, never at home I'm always nude!

joenudist
Forum Member

Posted - 06/11/2005 :  01:39:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I always wear underwear whenever I wear pants with a zipper. Accidentally zipping up hair is a bit painful but once I zipped up some skin! That really hurt and it did not feel any better when I had to unzip! Maybe that is why I cannot wait to take all of my clothes off!

Joe

Turk
Forum Member

Posted - 06/11/2005 :  07:57:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Only when I have to. At work is a must,,,military regs. hmmmm. Ya, not goin' to try that one. At home I am nude if at all possible.

Jon

Ranger191
Forum Member

Posted - 06/12/2005 :  11:34:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ranger191's Homepage  Send Ranger191 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I usually don't wear underwear because I don't find it very comfortable. I just don't know how obvious it is in slacks, which leads me to my question:

How obvious is it when a guy doesn't wear underwear

I don't think it's very obvious in jeans...but what about slacks? I don't think people go around staring, at least I hope they don't.

I'd rather be bare.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 06/12/2005 :  12:34:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
cougar,
I don't stare at people in clothes any more than I would stare at nudists (in or out of clothes).
You would, I guess, have to ask someone the next time you were close by if it was obvious.

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

NudeDen
Forum Member

Posted - 06/12/2005 :  9:21:15 PM  Show Profile  Send NudeDen an AOL message  Click to see NudeDen's MSN Messenger address  Send NudeDen a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cougar

I usually don't wear underwear because I don't find it very comfortable. I just don't know how obvious it is in slacks, which leads me to my question:

How obvious is it when a guy doesn't wear underwear

I don't think it's very obvious in jeans...but what about slacks? I don't think people go around staring, at least I hope they don't.

I'd rather be bare.

When i don't where underwear with my slacks my mom has mentioned that i stick out a little more in the front, but even when i do wear underwear i think i stick out the same. So i don't know if she just pays attention on the day when i don't wear any or what.

"Life's short, Play naked!"

johny59
Forum Member

Posted - 06/13/2005 :  10:16:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NudeDen:
About what You are speaking??

I throw all my undies off something few decades ago, so in those double dozen years I should have an understanding what is the cleanest lifestyle. Slacks can be ONLY (!!) on the robe what is squeezing straight into the risky skin places. Pants never are such, them has a distance. There are no a place for slacks (I mean a rear). Yet I mistake only if You have a custom to ejaculate in the pants - sorry but then I have no a comments at all :)

Into addittion - each freeballer guy or knickerless lady just are pressed to learn to wash in the dousch at the morning as the first thing, and, sorry to note - clean the rear after "brown bear killing" bit more carefully as do average textilers, and push on the certain point after "small need" to kill "a last drop".

If so, then, as shows my personal experience, pants have no a different washing schedule from those "normal", of course in dependance of warmth of climate.

smoothcouple
Forum Member

Posted - 06/26/2005 :  2:04:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit smoothcouple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Going commando is the only way to go for me. In any weather. No matter what I'm wearing. Wifey will wear em during that time of the month only.

Stay SMOOTH,
PEACE to all!!

Page: of 43 Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.26 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved