Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 162 ]  [ Total: 162 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Do you wear underwear??
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services
Page: of 43

Nuderthanthou
Forum Member

Posted - 01/03/2006 :  8:36:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Nuderthanthou an AOL message  Send Nuderthanthou a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I only sport underwear when at work in slacks. Otherwise, no way.

I once tried a man-thong: It felt like I was wearing a slingshot. Never again.

Ambivalent? Well yes and no.

everton

Posted - 01/06/2006 :  06:45:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
no way

Tilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/11/2006 :  06:40:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I try to avoid it but sometimes it is necessary

Bart_Hicks
Forum Member

Posted - 01/11/2006 :  07:23:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, same answer here.
During summertime I usually don't wear any undies (I don't wear anything at all for most of the day! LOL)
During other seasons I'd prefer not to, but there are some kind of trousers or circumstances that forces wearing undies.

shining5687
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2006 :  10:45:54 AM  Show Profile  Send shining5687 an ICQ Message  Click to see shining5687's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hello. Shining5687 wears underware.
Thanks; shining5687

Steppinout

Posted - 01/16/2006 :  2:36:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Steppinout an AOL message  Click to see Steppinout's MSN Messenger address  Send Steppinout a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I never wear underwear, I find them very uncomfortabl

wild_man89435

Posted - 01/17/2006 :  6:10:19 PM  Show Profile  Send wild_man89435 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i havent warn underwear in years.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 01/17/2006 8:42:02 PM

smendes
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2006 :  11:40:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I never wear undergarments in my life

I live in a hot climate.... you get fungus in your genital region if you wear underwears in a hot climate...

fungus causes you to itch and scratch

the LEAST amount of clothing worn the better..

a loose fitting loin cloth is what the Africans wear... take your cue from them...

of course, if you live in Alaska... by all meams wear TWO underwears or else freeze your genitals... its your choice

Dutchess

Posted - 01/18/2006 :  08:57:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To work - always. When at home or going out, 80% of the time no underwear, especially when wearing jeans and/or shorts.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2006 :  3:25:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For 40 hours a week I will underwear, and the rest of the week nothing.

If we go out during the week, or the weekend, I may wear a thong, and that is like wearing next to nothing.

Cookie

GeeWilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2006 :  4:44:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When you are out skiing or snowshoeing you will want to have on short and long underwear. Most expecially if the wind is present.

That it may take a while (undressing) to spend some nude time while doing the above is just not relevant. Whether the breeze stops is.

Come to Colorado!

Edited by - GeeWilly on 01/18/2006 4:45:32 PM

Jay473

Posted - 01/19/2006 :  7:29:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay473 an AOL message  Send Jay473 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I do but thats just because the zipper dosent like me to much.

jherazob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/20/2006 :  11:25:18 PM  Show Profile  Send jherazob a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Haven't read the whole thread so if i repeat something yet once again excuse me

No undies here. Some day about 7-8 years ago (not sure), somebody said in some other place on the net that it was the best thing wearing no underwear, and when i asked him why, he counter-asked me, "why do you wear underwear in the first place?". After long deliberation i decided that there was no logical reason to wear any, and instead found reasons not to do it, since we live in a hot climate: sweaty genitals aren't the most comfortable thing in the world, and the extra layer of clothing only raised the "intrapantsular" temperature . It chafed a bit at the beginning because i was used to wear undies, but soon it stopped and i realized i liked it better this way.

See, the main reasons given in favor of undies are hygiene, support and decorum. On hygiene, if you're potty trained (i hope most people here are ) and have no digestive trouble that point is very reduced. Underwear does absorb some sweat impeding it from going into the pants, but that mostly generates extra laundry and nothing else, since it actually increases the given sweat in the first place. On support, you've probably seen naturists doing sports in the nude without it, so it's mostly a habit issue too. Of course, some things i wouldn't do without protection but that's beyond mere support. And on decorum, i hope we all naturists are beyond that oh-so-full-of-shame point, no reason to be ashamed of yourself. And at least with my clothes you pretty much can't notice if i'm wearing underwear or not unless you stare, and then i can very justifiedly ask why are you staring at my crotch!

At the end, unless there's some outer clothes transparency going on, this is a preferences issue: even if everybody around me wears it i'll still prefer without it (and of course, nude when possible ). Have even tried it on cold climate and unless the temperature is very low i still prefer no undies (even given that i'm one of those guys that can's stand the cold)

---------------------------------------
"Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something."
Robert Heinlein

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2006 :  12:14:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have not owned any underwear for years.

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2006 :  1:44:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Only at work, at home I'm a sweatpants kind of guy.

Tim

Page: of 43 Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved