Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 182 ]  [ Total: 182 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Do you wear underwear??
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services
Page: of 43

sensgt

Posted - 05/02/2009 :  10:35:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wear them to work, but the rest of the time I don't wear any.

kjamund

Posted - 05/03/2009 :  12:08:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Almost never...

kjetil

Moontan
Forum Member

Posted - 05/30/2009 :  7:38:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
99% of the time I go commando.

Randall50
Forum Member

Posted - 08/02/2009 :  02:02:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At home over the weekend I go nude when I can and almost never wear underwear. During the week I travel and pretty much wear underwear (low-riding cotton-type bikini) for sanitary reasons (perspiration) and because my thin trousers have a more presentable look when all my bits and pieces are snugly arranged. I spend quite a bit of time standing in front of groups giving presentations.

SilverBlade

Posted - 08/24/2009 :  01:37:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I go commando 95% of the time.

The only time I don't go commando is when I go to the gym.

santaclaranudist

Posted - 09/04/2009 :  5:20:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At work, yes--"just in case," othewise nude or commando.

simplebob26

Posted - 09/05/2009 :  10:29:30 AM  Show Profile  Send simplebob26 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i wear underwear when I'm at work, or if I'm doing something athletic (supporter at the gym, generally, tighty whiteys sometimes if I don't have a clean one). I like to run without any kind of underwear, it's just a nice feeling for me to be free, although I know most guys like the support. Sometimes I like to wear a thong, so instead of going commando I'll put one on when I'm going out and about.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/05/2009 :  11:05:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I don't even own any underwear .... LOL

Diger

PappaBare
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2009 :  3:25:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At no time do I wear underwear, not matter if I'm in real thin shorts, thin dress pants/slacks or jeans.

My wife even tried to buy me Aloha boxer shorts as I like all Hawaiian type of clothing when I have to dress up. But no, absolutely not ont he underwear. I even cut the liners out of my other trunks for clothing manditory places.

I just hate the confinement, and I have no hair to get caught in the zipper of my jeans when wearing them.

Bald-N-Bold

Edited by - PappaBare on 09/07/2009 3:31:23 PM

naked gym jock

Posted - 09/13/2009 :  10:38:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
99.8% of the time I have never worn underwear

discover0086

Posted - 09/17/2009 :  10:57:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wear them always But Like to be nude at home

ac

mago
Forum Member

Posted - 09/17/2009 :  4:46:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm very undecided. I like all kind of man underwear and I like to buy them; In particoular boxer short, so to be more free.
But I like to go commando too.
So, at work I wear my underwear but at home I'm always commando. Do you think it's a good compromise?

Safebare
Forum Member

Posted - 09/18/2009 :  3:42:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I put on underwear today. I have a drawer filled with the stuff, but I rarely open it. Sometimes I have put on a pair when I felt the need to have some cover, but not overly concerned, like while fixing the coffee when we have overnight guests. Today's event was a job interview. I guess the last time I wore the underwear the way it was intending to be worn, was the last time I wore my interview suit. Both had tightened up over the years.
The interviewer commented on my suit and that got me thinking. This was my third interview with this company, things are looking good.
My first interview was in person, the second over the phone, and today's was video conference. I wore the suit (and u/w) on the first and third interviews, but the suit I wore on the second interview only had one button.
The second interview was my best, it certainly was the most comfortable. And comfort always comes across with confidence.

Cheers,
Safebare

"Wearing nothing is devine, naked is a state of mind."

TanNakedAz
Forum Member

Posted - 09/21/2009 :  8:52:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Usually if I'm working or going to the gym I do wear boxer/briefs. When doing other things like at home, shopping, going to my tanning place I don't. What's the point??

Randall50
Forum Member

Posted - 10/31/2009 :  9:13:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wish someone would recommend underwear for nudists. I know that sounds odd, but I'm serious. I often do not wear underwear. But when I make customer calls and all-day demos, I feel I need to just because the trim pant look requires a more controlled look. I regularly travel on airplanes. Wearing underwear on a plane bunches up, twists around, cuts off circulation and makes my life miserable! I have all kinds of undewear: bikini, boxers, regular old tighty-whities, you name it. I don't have thong underwear - I've always thought, what's the point? Anyone out here with any ideas?

To gain confidence I always heard: "Imagine the person sitting in his underwear." Funny, I had nothing on at all.

Page: of 43 Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved