Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 163 ]  [ Total: 163 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Do you wear underwear??
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services
Page: of 43

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2012 :  6:25:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Huh...that makes perfect sense!

It's a conspiracy! Textile manufactures, Doctors and the pharmacutical manufactures are ALL in cahoots with each other!

Buy my panties, get an infection, go see the doctor, pay the doctor, go to the pharmacy and get the meds, pay for the meds... go home take the meds, feel better and then put the panties back on. The cycle continues! ... LOL

Sorry ladies ... it isn't that funny but ... if ya stop wearing panties ... you get the idea!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

HomeNudist
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2012 :  7:22:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Only on days that end in H . . .

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2012 :  10:37:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Fire, Your so Bad. LOL

I see why you never made it in politics. :-)

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2012 :  10:58:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The MEDS made me do it!

nudehndymn
Forum Member

Posted - 06/05/2012 :  06:10:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
haven't worn underwear in 30 years.

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 06/05/2012 :  06:25:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I own three pair of underwear which I only wear about three or four times a year. It is amazing how people are shocked when they find out you go camo. I have one friend that found out I didn't wear underwear and he damn near commited me to hell. That was about 8 years ago and he still throws it at me at times. and in front of others. This is a guy whos underwear has as much material as his jeans. Don't know what the deal is with people.

Rachelweeks
Forum Member

Posted - 06/05/2012 :  08:52:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok guys - you've convinced me. Most of the panties have gone to undies heaven (I had an enormous drawer full of them - mostly old and not fit to be seen anyway). Just kept a couple of pairs "just in case" but I'll resist the temptation to wear them and promise to confess if I cave in. Sent an email to my ex telling him what I've done 'cos he was always at me to go out "sans cullotte" but now he will be green with envy because he can't enjoy it.

Spent a whole day at work without panties today and I must admit to getting a little thrill from the naughtiness of it all. It was a bit windy in Perth so there was always the risk of my skirt balooning up and exposing myself to the world.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/05/2012 :  09:15:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rachelweeks

Ok guys - you've convinced me. Most of the panties have gone to undies heaven ...

They are in good company with the rest of our underwear that are there too!

LOL

steady78
Forum Member

Posted - 06/05/2012 :  1:25:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well being male, not wearing underwear isn't risky at all. But on our 2 week nakation at Paya Bay in Honduras , I experienced the feeling of being "san coulot" around textiles as a woman would.
I'll explain. While the grounds of the resort were CO the restaurant was still open to the public and so clothing was nessesary at meals. I saw naturistdoc wearing a towel with a velcro closure that Mrs Doc had made for him. All I had was my swim shorts but Mrs 78 had a few surongs. So I started wearing just a surong to meals:)
I loved the feeling of being naked under the surong while walking around in a room full of textiles. At first I felt ripped off that we had to be dressed at mealtimes but wearing only the surong let me feel naked after all:)
So I understand why you hear about so many celebrities being caught in public with no underwear.

blavan
Forum Member

Posted - 06/06/2012 :  09:23:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diger

Mrs. Diger has not had even one female infection in several years since she quit wearing underwear. Most doctors will say it's healtier for women.

Diger

Glad that someone has mentioned this. The lack of underwear reduces or eliminates female infections. It also feels better for both men and women to have no underwear or just a G-string. Wearing no underwear is the closest thing to feeling some nude freedom when outer garments are required.

Being Naked and Being Real

Edited by - blavan on 06/06/2012 09:24:40 AM

Carlover227
Forum Member

Posted - 06/06/2012 :  5:29:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. I didn't know that it was healthier for girls to go without underwear, and the reasons behind that do make sense.

Edited by - Carlover227 on 06/08/2012 09:43:16 AM

raimo67

Posted - 06/06/2012 :  6:32:12 PM  Show Profile  Send raimo67 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If I am at work I do, some of the places at work get to about 130 degrees and underwear just makes things a bit more comfortable. At home? Not a chance.

Raimo

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 06/07/2012 :  06:05:39 AM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'll be going to the Scottish Games and Celtic Festival in Kansas City on Saturday June 9th.

I'll be wearing my kilt......

Jimmie

Carlover227
Forum Member

Posted - 06/08/2012 :  09:45:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
R.I.P. .... underwear. 1920 something to 2012. May they rest un peace.

Lol.

Rachelweeks
Forum Member

Posted - 06/09/2012 :  10:34:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just spent tha day shopping with one of my work colleague friends (one of the ones that doesn't know I'm a nudist). My new resolve meant that I was going commando under my skirt. Felt really strange trying on clothes in the changing rooms, stepping out of my skirt and standing bare-arse in the cubicle. Tried on a few pairs of boots today, which can be a challenge as there is a lot of scope for inadvertently parting the legs and giving the world of flash of my naked quimmy. I feigned interest in the lingerie but obviously didn't buy any. After a few days, I have come to realise that I just seem so much fresher "down there" after a long day than I ever did when I wore panties. This is one woman who won't be falling for the hype of the underwear manufacturers again.

Page: of 43 Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved