Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 206 ]  [ Total: 206 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 How smooth are you?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Smooth Chest/Belly Topic Next Topic: Shaving while at a nudist park
Page: of 14

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2006 :  2:53:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is great. Now you should sahve from you noes to your belly button and have the complete smooth look. If ou are going to shave everything, you might want to think about an epilator or wax. You will avoid the stubble that you will get very quickly when you shave. I use an epilator and I stay smooth for at least a week and upkeep is very easy.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2006 :  4:29:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I too use an epilator. I'm usually smooth for about three weeks. Also, there is now no regrowth in a fair amount of area on my abdomen and pubic sites. This after just over three years of steady use of an epilator.

Chic

beachlover492000
Forum Member

Posted - 02/07/2007 :  11:12:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave everything from the neck down. It took me a while to get used to the idea of shaving my arms, but then I decided that not having the allover look was kind of silly.

I also read this quote under the topic of "depilation:" "Many women remove hair under the armpits, on the legs and EVEN ON THE ARMS." I figured that if hairless arms were unusual for a woman, it had to be even more challenging for a man!

Sean22
Forum Member

Posted - 02/14/2007 :  02:39:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Sean22 an AOL message  Send Sean22 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Fortunately for me I am not too hairy to begin with. I do however keep myself reasonably clean shaven. Not razor shaven but definately less than a half inch all over. I love the way it looks and the way it makes me look. I am not opposed to the natural look by any means but it has been a long time since I last went au natural.

beachlover492000
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2007 :  10:14:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by smoothy

As you know from previous posts I have been smmoth from my nose to my toes for a long time. I recently decided to pluck a few stray hairs from my eye brows and ended up plucking them all out. At first I was sorry I did it, but after a short time I got used to the look and like it. I shaved my head once and my wife did not like it at all. I keep the hair on my head very short and now the only hair I have on my face is my eye lashes. Has anyone else done their eye brows?

Like Smoothy, I shave everything from "the nose down," but shaving or plucking my eye brows would be a very big step for me. I think that I would find it impractical and too embarrassing.

First, from a practical standpoint eye brows help to keep sweat out of your eyes when it’s really hot. That’s important to me because I live in Florida, sunbath frequently and go to the beach a lot.

Second, any sort of facial modification is more noticeable than most other things one might do to modify their body. I’ve noted that people who have had a lot of tattoo work done almost always avoid tattooing their face, even if the rest of their body is completely covered. The reason, I have read, is that facial tattoos have the potential of totally changing one’s interacts with other people. As the tattooed person I could see where you would assume that people who were talking to you and looking you in the face would be more absorbed with the tattoo than anything else.

Still the concept of shaved eye brows does have its exciting and pleasurable aspects. I remember when I first shaved below the knee and weeks later when I shaved my arms and hands for the first time. Both times I looked in the bathroom mirror and thought, “My God, what have I done to myself?” My new look felt daring and exciting, and somehow the concerns about how I would handle other peoples’ reacts to it intensified those feelings in a pleasurable way.

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2007 :  11:28:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Funny you shuld mention eyebrows. One time I decided to trim around my eyebrows with my epilator. Not a good idea. Before I knew it, my left eyebrow was mostly gone. I had no choice. I did both brows completely with the epilator. It was fast and no pain. The funny thing is that nobody seemed to notice. I wear glases so maybe the frame hid the bald brows. They grew back and I have not removed them again. I do trim them and keep the hair short. I may use the epilator on them again. I sort of liked the look. It does make you look different. Anybody else do their brows?

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2007 :  12:00:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Some people's eyebrows, once shaved, do NOT grow back. A person might want to be careful about trying that look as it may be permanent.

Annie

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 02/16/2007 :  7:06:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did not shave mine. They were plucked out with the epilator. They grew back fine. I have heard that sometiimes they do not grow back. Guess I am lucky. I really did not mind not having any brows. Like everything else it just takes geting used to.

shaven_and_naked2

Posted - 02/17/2007 :  5:59:27 PM  Show Profile  Send shaven_and_naked2 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I shave most mornings in the shower, Jan my wife shaves once or twice a week. We both like the look and the feel, Jan says she feels truly naked on a beach when shaven.

Edited by - Moderator on 02/18/2007 11:18:35 AM

tomcon1

Posted - 03/15/2007 :  10:16:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have little body hair, and what there is is blond and fine, except the public area. That would gorw out curly if I let it. So I have been shaving there since I was a teenager. It drew a few stares at beaches back then, and some girls giggled. But now enough of the rest of the world has joined my habit that any looks are just admiring. Not that I'm built special. Just that a full shave looks as good as it feels, and some people are now enjoying an esthetic pleasure from seeing others in their totality. It does allow me to get an all-around tan even, or maybe even a bit darker. The skin there seems to be more sensitive to the sun. So there is another esthetic pleasure.

bk-yd-nude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2007 :  8:36:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For the past several months,I have epilated my pubic area except for a small 2" circle. I am very pleased with the results and intend to remain that way. However, I did have an initial problem with ingrown hairs that took a lot of time and care to overcome. Happily that is now behind me and I look forward to remaining relatively pubic hair free.

bk-yd-nude

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 06/30/2007 :  11:30:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It took me a while but, I have finally removed all my hair from the neck down. The last area was my arms. I just spent the day at Gunnison Beach in New Jersey. There were very few completely smooth men there,not that anyone seemed to notice. This forum is a great thing, thanks to all of you.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 06/30/2007 :  6:29:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It has been two months since Mrs. Cookie and I arrived back from the "left coast" where we both arrived with "full bushes", and left very smooth!!!.

We are now getting the hang of it, and we shave almost every AM.

We are now getting rid of those itchy bumps!!!

Our friends still don't believe that we went to the extreme.

Tomorrow is our annual 4th of July at our house, and we expect about 20 couples to join us in the pool and the spa. It is going to be great weather here in the Northeast, not to hot and not to cool.

Quite a few of our friends have told us in telephone conversations they they are now members of the "smooth club" and they enjoy it during the Summer months, but come Labor Day, just like Mrs. Cookie and I we are going back to the "full bush" look!

Happy 4th to all our friends on the board!!!

Cookie

davidrobbouk

Posted - 07/13/2007 :  02:38:10 AM  Show Profile  Send davidrobbouk a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
New here, hello all!

My wife shaves maybe once or twice a week, never did before she met me, but it's something I've always loved the look of rather than a thick tangled forest. I asked her to try trimming at first then after a while she went for it... Beautiful!

I have shaved my chest hair for a while (grown back now) and am thinking of having it waxed. I shave my genitals weekly leaving a neat and closely trimmed area above my penis. I love the look and feel and so does my wife.

D.

smoothNtanned
Forum Member

Posted - 07/13/2007 :  1:01:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For several years I have shaved daily everywhere from below the ribs, in the evening shower. Have light and relatively fine hair, and not very dense. Light arm and chest hair seem okay with the rest shaved, besides, my wife prefers it that way.

The body hair comes off fast and easily using a glycerine-based french-milled soap (low cost, very lubricating and good visibility compared to shaving gel and foam).
I use a separate broad-handled body razor, the Schick Silk Effects that has fine wires at right angles to the double blades (I believe this may have been originally a Wilkinson Sword invention). Rarely have nicks, never any cuts, no rashes and get excellent smooth results. Takes 3 to 4 minutes. I end the shower with a light scrub using a shower gel and mesh.

Many years ago I had groin hair removed by electrolysis due to recurring irritation when shaved. Highly successful.

Overall, very smooth results every time. Hence the moniker..........smoothNtanned.

Edited by - smoothNtanned on 07/14/2007 11:04:39 AM

Page: of 14 Previous Topic: Smooth Chest/Belly Topic Next Topic: Shaving while at a nudist park  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.33 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved