Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 445 ]  [ Total: 445 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 How smooth are you?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Smooth Chest/Belly Topic Next Topic: Shaving while at a nudist park
Page: of 14

DAL76

Posted - 10/10/2006 :  02:35:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well my wife is now smooth. She is still getting used to it. But me being smooth everywhere but my head and fore arms feels great. I hope she likes it as much as I do.

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 10/10/2006 :  3:33:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why did you leave your forearms hairy? Wax or epilate them and you will love it. Being smooth all over is great. I shaved my head once and my wife did not like it so my head is the only place I have any hair. My wife loves the rest of me smooth.

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 10/10/2006 :  8:14:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by allnaturalwife

Smoothiedudie, my husband is very "well endowed" and part of the reason he shaves his pubic hair is also because he likes the effect you just mentioned as far as "looks go" in that area.

Don't forget that "skin on skin" can be very stimulating as opposed to havng a hairy covering in between.

Cathy

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 10/10/2006 :  11:35:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
True Cathy. I have been shaved before and I know all the pros and cons either way.

Jenn

Saxman
Forum Member

Posted - 10/11/2006 :  01:21:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cathy, that is extremely true! I'm glad you brought that up. Skin on skin is like nothing else.

Saxman
quote:
Originally posted by CathyK

quote:

Smoothiedudie, my husband is very "well endowed" and part of the reason he shaves his pubic hair is also because he likes the effect you just mentioned as far as "looks go" in that area.

Don't forget that "skin on skin" can be very stimulating as opposed to havng a hairy covering in between.

Cathy

smoothiedudie

Posted - 10/11/2006 :  5:23:09 PM  Show Profile  Click to see smoothiedudie's MSN Messenger address  Send smoothiedudie a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Saxman

Cathy, that is extremely true! I'm glad you brought that up. Skin on skin is like nothing else.

Saxman
quote:

quote:

Cathy

well haven't really had the opportunity to test that theory out but im sure it must be true. my girlfriend has said it looks very sexy though....i dont believe in shaving the rest of my body hair...just the pubic region....im not very hairy anyways.....everything from just my underbelly to just that area of my upper thighs which my boxers covered......

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 10/11/2006 :  9:26:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Saxman

How would you like it having sex through a hole in the sheet? The sheet would be a barrier and definately decrease the sensation. Well, I kind of think pubic hair, or any body hair, is like that. Our skin has nerve endings wanting to be stimulated. Why not remove the cover and feel the sensation?

Saxman
quote:

quote:

Cathy

Cathy

DAL76

Posted - 10/12/2006 :  03:40:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I left the hair on my arms due to the face that I'm in publick view at work. I work for some VERY conserative people.

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 10/12/2006 :  09:18:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can understand your position. I just think it is sad that we have to worry about what people think. Being a happy nudist and being very open about it has helped me stop worrying about what other people think. I am smooth from my nose to my toes. One time I was smoooth from the top of my head to my toes. I shaved my head and plucked out all my eyebrows. I liked the look, but the wife did not. She is the only one I care about as to thier opinion. She like the rest of me smooth and so do I.

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 10/14/2006 :  12:57:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Smoothies are not alone here. Freedom to be yourself free from society dictating, how we choose to enjoy Life Naturally. Beauty is truly skin deep. How one gets naked is their choice to rejoice.

go n nude

CopperQuail
Forum Member

Posted - 10/14/2006 :  9:13:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just had an angioplasty (after a very minor heart attack) and right now, I'm half smooth, half natural. I guess it all depends on if you approach me from the left or the right. BTW, feeling much better. My opinion on the subject, whichever way makes you happy, doesn't bother me.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 10/15/2006 :  11:53:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Copperquail:

Take it easy, I had an angiplasty done about 10 years ago, and it was a life change for me.

New diet, watch the red meat, fried foods, eggs etc.

Listen to your Doctor, and most important listen to your body, it will tell you when to take it easy.

Hope all is well.

Cookie

floridajim

Posted - 10/17/2006 :  8:01:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I started shaving my pubic area several years ago, and have always liked the look and feel. Recently I began to shave essentially everything from the neck on down, and love it. My wife tends to go back and forth but is smooth more often than not.

Bare Couple

Posted - 11/07/2006 :  9:03:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I usually shave completely bare these days (as do most of our nudist friends). My husband usually has a patch of hair above his penis but keeps the rest of his tackle smooth.

shaneone
Forum Member

Posted - 11/28/2006 :  7:46:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Until today I was trimmed really short and shaved my scrotum regularly. But today i let the razor go mad and am smooth from my belly button down. It feels great and looks good too

Page: of 14 Previous Topic: Smooth Chest/Belly Topic Next Topic: Shaving while at a nudist park  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved