Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 180 ]  [ Total: 181 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 How smooth are you?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Smooth Chest/Belly Topic Next Topic: Shaving while at a nudist park
Page: of 14

nudechazco

Posted - 04/29/2006 :  09:35:44 AM  Show Profile  Send nudechazco an AOL message  Click to see nudechazco's MSN Messenger address  Send nudechazco a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone,

I too am smooth all over. Well, whatever I can reach.

Naked as the day I was born and just as smooth

Saxman
Forum Member

Posted - 04/29/2006 :  2:50:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What are you not able to reach? Don't be shy. I know there are those tuff spots, but I've managed a to figure out a way to become COMPLETELY smooth. Just let me know.

Saxman

BazzaNude

Posted - 05/24/2006 :  1:59:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I became committed to the smooth naturist lifestyle after noticing likeminded people after vsiting a naturist club, shaving my pubic area at first I have now taken to shaving my whole body except head/arms.
During a leisurely bath I start by shaving my lower belly/pubic area followed by my legs,bum and anal area..lastly my armpits...finishing off by using copious amounts of body lotion to enhance the feel...
In fact i'm a confirmed Nudest Nudist...and advise others interested to give it a try.

teejay

Posted - 05/27/2006 :  12:20:59 PM  Show Profile  Click to see teejay's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'm smooth - from below my belly button to the top of the rear in the back! I shave it all, and the feeling is amazing!

Just tried the same area on myself and I find that I have to agree.

teejay

Posted - 05/27/2006 :  12:23:39 PM  Show Profile  Click to see teejay's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sorry Saxman,
I didn't mean to imply that I was stealing your comment. Just agreeing with your observation.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 05/27/2006 :  5:50:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After spending some time on the "left coast", and arriving home smooth from DS, my wife and I have decided to stay smooth for the Summer months.

This will be the first summer being smooth in many a year. Generally we are the couple who will not "shave", and we enjoy a summer of fullness.

Cookie

hikerman
Forum Member

Posted - 06/12/2006 :  10:11:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm about as smooth as you can be.

djords
Forum Member

Posted - 07/10/2006 :  02:57:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Smooth except for forearms and I trim them, everything else has been laser treated so I am able to maintain a very smooth feel with minimal effort. The laser couldn't get the really lighter hairs though so I still have to use an epilator. But, not much hair to remove so it is virtually painless. Actually the epilator has become a very pleasant experience.

luminus

Posted - 07/20/2006 :  07:45:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i'm shaving my pubes already for a long time. started recently to shave my legs too. i must say it feels great.
so i'm totally smooth from below my belly.

Edited by - luminus on 07/20/2006 07:47:03 AM

Saxman
Forum Member

Posted - 07/21/2006 :  12:37:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I do shave my entire pubic region. However, I'm quite hairy everywhere else. How strange would it look for me to go to a nude beach being shaved down there but hairy everywhere else? Is that gross or unfitting for the environment? I'm very curious as to what the majority opinions on this are.

jimmie51
Forum Member

Posted - 07/21/2006 :  4:21:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was the smae for the last couple of years, in fact I just started to shave from teh waist down about a month ago. Quite a few people don't shave their legs or chests and stuff but still shave their pubic area. It's so much work to do it all that a lot of people don't want to spend the extra time doing it. Man it's nice not to be a woman, I couldn't imagin having to shave everywhere ALL the time. I only shave about once a week and just from that little bit of growth it's a full hours work to shave it all off again.

But back to your question, it's more common than you think and I don't think you would be looked at strangley.

Saxman
Forum Member

Posted - 07/21/2006 :  4:28:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Jimmie. I just don't want to be looked at funny when I go. I'd love to hear more from everyone. Ciao for now.
-Saxman

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 07/21/2006 :  8:38:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Saxman, You may want to consider getting an electric trimmer and trimming your body hair very short, maybe using the number 1 guide. This is a lot faster and easier than shaving clean and the contrast would not be that great between your pubic area and the rest of your body.

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 07/21/2006 :  11:20:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My dictonary has a secondary definition of 'smooth' as without hair. So cut off all the hair on your head. Few will do that, a farce to me.

You are either smooth, or not. Being selective is a different statement. OK with me if that is your desire.

Best Wishes, Jim

very curious
Forum Member

Posted - 07/21/2006 :  11:33:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Isn't social nudity all about unconditional acceptance of people for who they are instead of what they look like? Am I missing something?

Page: of 14 Previous Topic: Smooth Chest/Belly Topic Next Topic: Shaving while at a nudist park  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.34 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved