Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 139 ]  [ Total: 139 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 How smooth are you?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Smooth Chest/Belly Topic Next Topic: Shaving while at a nudist park
Page: of 14

Totallyhairless

Posted - 09/05/2006 :  5:56:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi

I'm totally smooth - no hair anywhere!

Until about 5 years ago I was smooth from the neck down(I had been for over 10 years). About that time shaved heads started to become more popular here in the UK. I thought a bald head would go well with a hairless body and the thought of being smooth all over really appealed. Eventually I took the plunge and shaved my head to match.

A couple of years ago, I took the final step towards complete head to toe smoothness and shaved my eyebrows.

I have been hairless ever since and intend to stay that way. I just love it!

Paul

hairless_uk
Forum Member

Posted - 09/08/2006 :  4:44:02 PM  Show Profile  Send hairless_uk a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey all,

Just joined up and thought i'd join in.

I've been shaving my sack for the past 5 years and completely removed the rest of my pubic hair a couple of times in that time. At the moment I am closely trimmed with a shaved sack as my wife doesn't like the stubble stage of regrowth!

Been thinking about getting some hair removal cream to test how much stubble comes (if any).

Also went to the beach today which was really nice as the weather's been not so good recently.

Nude is natural

Saxman
Forum Member

Posted - 09/11/2006 :  12:41:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hairless,
Hair removal cream might burn your entire pubic region very badly, especially your penis and testicles. If you need some shaving advice don't be afraid to ask! Good luck!

mike007

Posted - 09/11/2006 :  6:01:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Saxman,
Some shaving advise would be great! I've waxed my belly and chest area with the help of my wife twice now, and we've also tried the Brazilian wax on the pubic region without much success - no pain, just can't seem to get everything. So now I'm back to shaving everywhere where the waxing isn't very smart.

DAL76

Posted - 09/16/2006 :  01:14:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I started shaving with my pubic hair when i was 13. I now only have hair on my forarms. It feels great and it looks great. Now if I could just get my wife to do it.

Edited by - DAL76 on 09/27/2006 11:06:10 PM

Apollon

Posted - 09/17/2006 :  09:52:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Originally I was a very hairy guy .
I am a smoothy and I love it. The sensation is super when I stay in the sun or go for a swim and also I love smoothy ladies.

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 09/17/2006 :  10:01:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey, this site is good.
I am now almost completely smooth from the nose down and it feels great. Who really desires that unwanted hair around the pubic area. It is so much cleaner to have it removed. I am using a razor at the moment but am looking for a easier way to remove the stubble. Any suggestions?

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 09/18/2006 :  2:01:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Try an epilator. It will hurt the first couple of times, but the results are worth it. The hair comes back much thinner, softer and slower. There is no stubble because the hair that comes back is new and soft. I use an epilator on my entire body and love the results. As I said before, the first couple of times it will hurt because you are pulling the hair out from the root. It will hurt similar to waxing but without the mess. Hope this helps.

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 09/18/2006 :  3:35:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Smoothy

Are you a UK resident? If so where did you get the epilator? Are they easliy available.

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 09/18/2006 :  7:58:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I live in Florida. I got my epilator from a store , "Bed and Bath" YOu can go online and find a location near you or order online. YOu can try Braun.com. I use the Braun silk-epil.

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 09/18/2006 :  8:02:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I checked, if you go to Braun.com go to products and look under beauty care.

luminus

Posted - 09/19/2006 :  04:20:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shaved always with a razor before, my whole pubic area smooth. I used the bodybare, veet etc. shaving was much better.
Recently i bought a braun epilator and yes it hurts in the beginning.
I'm using it now for a few months and for me this is the way to get smooth. It is really smooth and stays that way much longer.
During the summer i epilated my legs too and it is much easyer then shaving it every day.
At the same time i'm using Kalo products to cool the skin and to slow down regrown. Each time i use Kalo it should reduce 10% of regrown. Finaly i should be smooth permanently. ( at least i hope)

Edited by - luminus on 09/29/2006 03:38:24 AM

CMx2
Forum Member

Posted - 09/30/2006 :  10:45:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm about as smooth as a 70s shag carpet and I love it!

smoothiedudie

Posted - 10/03/2006 :  3:36:53 PM  Show Profile  Click to see smoothiedudie's MSN Messenger address  Send smoothiedudie a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hi im new here.....having never thought abt it....i was enjoying an average night....the thought kinda struck me and i went and shaved down there...i wont say its totally comfortable but im sorta loving it...it feels very smooth......(ive also notcied that my sack and stick were larger and longer than originally though..damn i shudve done this sooner!!)

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 10/09/2006 :  7:19:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Smoothiedudie, my husband is very "well endowed" and part of the reason he shaves his pubic hair is also because he likes the effect you just mentioned as far as "looks go" in that area.

Edited by - allnaturalwife on 10/09/2006 7:20:37 PM

Page: of 14 Previous Topic: Smooth Chest/Belly Topic Next Topic: Shaving while at a nudist park  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.38 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved