Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 411 ]  [ Total: 411 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Stories - My First Time As A Nudist
 Post your first time experience story here
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!
Page: of 28

IMHless

Posted - 09/18/2005 :  12:33:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It was two years ago this August that I had my first experience. I saw an article aboout an upcoming event at the Valley View Recreation Club in Cambridge, WI. A nude car show! Well, I like car shows, and had always had a desire to go to a nudist resort. So, I figured the car show was the perfect excuse to live out my dream. Who doesn't like a good car show?

So, I drove the 70 or so miles up to Cambridge. When I got about a mile from the resort, I started to get cold feet. I was REALLY NERVOUS! But, I figured I had driven all that way, so I might as well go for it.

As I pulled into the driveway of the resort, I was met by about 6 NAKED PEOPLE! A first for me. One of them approached my car to get my name and info, and fill me in on where to park etc. She was very nice and made me feel like I belonged there. Once I got the business part of the day behind me, I parked my car and sat there and took in the scene. Mostly just a big parking lot witha few nude people walking around. So, I got out of my car and got naked! I sat in my lawn chair for a while until I got up the nerve to join the more populated areas.

But, when I did, it was quite a moment. Dozens of naked people! I could not tell the doctors from the nurses, or the welders from the busboys. It was quite an enlightening moment. and very freeing., if that's a word. A moment that I will never forget.

I met and talked to the most wonderful people. Since then, I have attended more car shows at VVRC, and found Sunray Hills in Burlington WI, a little closer to home. Both places are great and I feel very comfortable at either. It's nice that a 54 yr old single man can feel so comfortable in a new lifestyle and in new surroundings. If only I could talk Lis into joining me. But, I know it's a choice.

And, the cars were cool!

LisaS
Forum Member

Posted - 09/21/2005 :  3:37:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi.
My first experience was actually by accident.
I just come home from school. I was about 13 or 14 at the time.
And I had gym class the last period of the day. So usually when I came home I would get a shower. Usually I would get undressed in my room and walk down the hall to the bathroom nude without thinking twice about it. I usually left the door open so I could hear the phone if it rang. When I got done with my shower, I dried off and as I started walking down the hall to get dressed in my room, the phone rang. So I ran back down the hall, through the kitchen and into the living room where the phone was. (It was my friend Angela who called). So I sat down on the couch and talked to her for a half an hour. I was sitting there nude and not even thinking about it. When I hung up I decided to watch TV. So as I was sitting there I thought to my self. I’m nude in my house sitting there watching TV. I thought I was doing something wrong. But as I thought about it, it was really relaxing. I could feel the cool air from the air -conditioner across my breast and the feel of the fabric on my butt. I just felt naughty lol. I just felt free. Free from wearing a bra, free from wearing pants or a shirt. It just felt so good.

I new my parents went going to be home till 8 at night. So I made my self something to eat, did my homework and relaxed nude. I enjoyed every minute of it. And ever since that day, I have been doing it since. As soon as I cam home from school I would be nude. Until my parents came home, they did not like nudity at all. One time my mom saw me walk from the bathroom to my room nude and she was, put some cloths on right now. But I didn’t listen. I just stayed in my room with the door shut so she could not see me nude. Lol
Well that’s my story!
-Lisa

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 10/02/2005 :  12:40:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bare in the Desert

Sounds good FireProf I absolutely will. Looks like its gonna be next summer.

Next stop, Shangri La Resort in AZ. Got free first time passes and we're FINALLY gonna go!

Dare to be Bare

We finally got over to Shangri La II resort and it was a blast!!

Since this was our first time at a resort we were a bit nervous, not sure what to expect. We arrived at the office and talked with the managers, real nice people. Then we got a tour of the grounds so it was pretty easy to get around once we were on our own.

After the tour we moved our car to the designated parking area and as soon as we got out of the car and started toward the club house we were greeted by two members walking by. Then we made our way to the pool area where more members said hi and made us feel right at home. The pool was a bit cold so my girlfriend Layne was hesitant to get in. Finally one of the lady members gave her a little nudge, which gave us all a good laugh and coversations started from there.

These people were the nicest I have ever met. It was a comfortable, like a family pool party in the backyard. We played in the pool, relaxed in the sun, had a good lunch at the Bare Buns Cafe, played ping-pong and billiards.

The only complaint from the entire experience was having to leave. Would have loved to sit around the fire pit and talked more with the other guests. We already have our next visit planned in two weeks. This time we're making sure we have more time.

Dare to be Bare

elixir

Posted - 10/17/2005 :  6:13:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone. I wish to introduced myself to everyone here with this post.

As far as my first experience, I had no idea that people ever were casually nude *anywhere*. My parents seperated, and my mother being the natural free spirit granted me the permission to be "clothing optional" in the new house. I have to say I didn't take to it that easily at first, but within a month of gradually getting use to it, I was completely hooked. I was so comfortable with it by the time I was 16 that I usually had to be reminded to dress if guests were due to come over.

SunCouple

Posted - 10/20/2005 :  8:26:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have sort of eased into the nudist experience. It all started about 5 years ago when we went on a short Carnival cruise. While sitting at the pool on our last day, I got up to stretch my legs and while walking around found that they had a topless deck on the upper level by the tail. (Carnival does not promote this in their advertising but I think they have this on all of their boats. I have not heard about any other main stream cruise line that has this) after I returned to my seat I mentioned to my wife that there was a topless deck and asked if she was interested. She said,” Not really.”, and we continued on with our lounging. What I didn’t know was that she was contemplating going and working up the nerve while we sat. Suddenly, after about 30 minutes she said, “Let’s go”. I was shocked and to be honest a bit mixed about other men seeing her breasts and to be honest a little excited. Upon arriving on the deck we walked around and saw several other women topless whom I think gave her a little encouragement. We found a somewhat isolated corner and turned our chairs away toward the covered rails. She sat for a minute then said, “Here goes”. With that she pulled her top up over her head and let the sun shine where it had never shined before. She looked a bit sheepish at first but soon a big smile come over her face and she said, “I love this!” For the next hour we laid there, I spent most of my time looking around to see who was looking at her. The fact that every few minutes a different single guy would come up to the deck and wonder around in a pitiful attempt to convince everyone that they were looking for someone who they thought might be up there or to act like they simple wanted a higher vantage on which to see the ocean. Well as do all good things our time to head back down came and our cruise was over but the memory for both of us lived on and we began to think about how we could experience this again.
The next opportunity came when we went to the Akumal Beach Resort in Akumal, Mexico. In this area of Mexico topless is accepted on the beach. This time we hit the beach and my wife wasted no time in join the other ~40% of the women that were topless. Again she loved it and spent as much time as possible at the beach. Still no opportunity for me yet. We now began to plan our get aways in places where at least some clothing optional was accepted. Finally, in April of this year we took a 5 day trip to South Beach. We spent 2 days at Haulover Beach. We were naked as soon as we put down the blankets. Wow! We both loved it! We went to Haulover 2 days out of the 5. The other days we spent on South Beach which is topless optional. On South Beach we walked for awhile each day to find other topless women before my wife was comfortable. She is not comfortable being the first but once we found them off came the top. The bad part of South Beach was that we saw a lot of young teenage boys walking by a gawking and one guy with a camera was standing by the water pretending to take pictures of the buildings behind the women. I tossed a towel over my wife’s breasts and pointed for him to keep moving. He did.
What an incredible feeling being nude in the sun is. We are limited in our opportunities (See our post, “Ideas from the Experienced Needed”). We hope to get to the Living Waters Resort in the next few months and can’t wait.

AussieRobNude

Posted - 10/24/2005 :  11:37:32 AM  Show Profile  Click to see AussieRobNude's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well i started off skinny dipping in the backyard pool whilst no one was home when i was 13-14. Since then I've often gone aorund the house or backyard nude when no one was home. Recently moving out of home has allowed me more freedom and i went to a local nudist beach and loved the newfound freedom it gave me. Walking along the shoreline or sunbathing it was a truly enlightening experience.

vealj
Forum Member

Posted - 10/24/2005 :  3:31:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit vealj's Homepage  Send vealj an AOL message  Send vealj an ICQ Message  Click to see vealj's MSN Messenger address  Send vealj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SunCouple

It all started about 5 years ago when we went on a short Carnival cruise. While sitting at the pool on our last day, I got up to stretch my legs and while walking around found that they had a topless deck on the upper level by the tail. (Carnival does not promote this in their advertising but I think they have this on all of their boats. I have not heard about any other main stream cruise line that has this)

If you liked this experience then you really gotta try the Carnival nude cruise. It is a blast, you can go nude on the whole ship except the dining room at formal dinners. The next one is here: http://www.bare-necessities.com/mediterranea.html
There are still cabins open I think.

Take care and ...
Keep it Bare !!!
- veal
http://www.vealj.com/naturist.html

GeeWilly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/11/2005 :  1:42:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It has been a few years, but . . . my first experience was at a clothing optional beach in the Portland, Oregon area. I still recall the guy lying in front of the "From this point on clothing is optional" sign, spread-eagled on his back, eyes closed as if napping. Every thing about him, body language, etc. said, "Aren't I neat; please notice my genitalia." It was different anyway.

But, moving on, folks were playing volley ball, swimming, tossing a ball forth and back, kids playing in the sand, sunbathing. Really very normal stuff except no one had anything on. Oh, a couple of Hispanic guys with stupid grins were wearing bathing suits, but they were the exceptions.

So I laid out my beach towel and small cooler and quietly disrobed. Nobody noticed. Except me. What a rush! And when I stood up and walked around, it seemed as if I left behind all sort of walls, defenses, and barriers that cleverly concealed who I really was? It's quite freeing to be left standing with only your personality -so to speak- between you and the people you are with.

Still doing it after all these years.

Vittorio

Posted - 11/12/2005 :  7:23:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I planned to spend a day walking in the country park which runs along the coast from Hastings (Sussex, England) to Petts Level where there is a beach with the remains of a petrified forest. Knowing that my wife would not be able to resist paddling in the sea when we reached the beach I had packed towels in a rucksack along with our lunch.

Almost as soon as we approached Hastings in our car the sun came out as though to make a mockery of the weather forecast of a warm but cloudy day. We had walked far before it was really quite hot. There are coves at the bottom of the cliffs but we usually avoided the steep climb necessary to reach them (they are now inaccessible as coastal erosion has made the cliffs dangerous). However my wife could see the sea and wanted to reach it! We followed a path which seemed to be leading in the right direction and this brought us to the top of a wooden staircase. However there was a sign which warned that on the beaches one might encounter naturists ... My wife said it was a shame to turn back now.

Being a hot day there was quite a number of people already in the cove. One end was clearly a suntrap and was crowded - mainly with naturists as far as we could tell from a distance. We made our way to a less crowded part and put down our towels to make the pebbles more comfortable to sit on while we ate our lunch. I took off my teeshirt and my wife surveyed the beach. She said it was a shame we had come unprepared but did I think her underwear would look like a bikini. I said that her knickers would probably pass but I wasn't sure about her bra. She agreed and promptly took off her skirt. After pausing she then took off her blouse and her bra. On holiday in France she had often gone topless so this was not particularly surprising. I don't usually wear anything under shorts so I asked her if she minded if took off my shorts since it was so hot, She said that was OK so we sat and ate our lunch with me nude and her wearing only her knickers.

After lunch my wife started to get restless. The sea was calling ... It was noticeable that at our end of the beach quite a lot of women who sunbathed topless put on their tops to walk down to the sea to swim; equally men and women who were sunbathing nude replaced their costumes before walking to the sea. My wife then took off her knickers and asked if I wanted to go in for a swim. She said she would need to keep her knickers dry as she couldn't walk back up the staircase in a skirt without wearing knickers. Walking down that beach hand in hand with my beautiful naked wife is one of my happiest and proudest memories. After swimming we sunbathed some more and then after a second swim it was time to continue our walk. That was our first visit to a clothing optional beach.

We had previously visited on a couple of occasions a spa with a sauna where costumes were not worn so this was not a case of the first time nude in public but it was the first time outdoors. Since then we have visited French clothing optional beaches but my wife prefers to wear a bikini (or at least the bottom) while I generally go nude. On one occasion we had gone out on a dull day and been surprised when it turned hot and again my wife had stripped happily as it was the only way she would be able to swim. I don't understand why she prefers to wear a costume but I treasure the memory of that day in Fairlight Cove.

outnail

Posted - 12/24/2005 :  11:46:31 AM  Show Profile  Send outnail a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My first proper experience of a nudist beach was this summer. I was staying in Spain at Villamartin and was on the regular beach at La Zenia. I was bored, so went for a walk along the coast until I reached what I thought was the last beach accessible by foot (three small coves north - 20min walk). It was protected by cliffs and a rocky outcrop (unlike the previous beaches which had been very open).

As I walked over the rock/dune outcrop I realised it was a nudist beach. Having always been curious I immediately decided to go for it. I found a free area between two nude couples, put my towel down and stripped off. No one gave me a second look.

After 15 minutes or so I plucked up my courage, left my stuff where it was and walked the 5-10m down to the water. I had a swim, which is as exhilarating as everyone says it will be. Try it.

After I dried off I went for a walk along the shore line, splashing my feet in the water as I went. It was so liberating to be totally naked on a beautiful hot beach with many obviously happy, naked people around me.

It's strange, but seeing people of both sexes stark naked in that environment is very relaxing - not at all sexual.

Later I discovered that there was a further (larger) beach on the next cove with both the clothed and the occasional nudist. One afternoon the exclusively nude beach was very crowded so there was some "nude overflow" onto the far end of that neighbouring beach, where I sat down to read a book. The only funny reaction I got during the whole holiday was when an attractive twenty-something English couple arrived at the beach, obviously not realising there were nudists there. They'd walked along the beach looking at their feet and out to sea and had actually walked past where I sat before they decided to find somewhere to sit down. Turning away from the sea they almost walked into me before they realised I (and those around me) where naked. They blushed beautifully, apologised to no one in particular and rapidly retraced their steps.

So - that's the first time I tried nudism. On a beach, I recommend it. Try it.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 12/24/2005 1:36:30 PM

wrldtraveler

Posted - 12/26/2005 :  06:00:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first experience going to a nude beach was at Haulover. I got there about mid-morning. It was still early enough that there were only a couple of people on the beach. I went down to the far south end of the beach. I laid out my beach towel and proceeded to get undressed. The funny thing is that I didn't even bring a swimsuit with me. I was wearing a shirt and a pair of shorts. I had made up my mind before I even got there that I was going to do this. By not bringing a swimsuit I had nothing to fall back on. I laid on my towel put on suntan lotion and enjoyed the sun. After awhile I got up and went for a swim. It was such a feeling of freedom. As the day progressed the beach filled up with people. It was a great experience seeing all kinds of people enjoying the beach: from families with kids; to college students; to retirees -- it was a great mix of people. After my experience at Haulover, I've made it a point to go to nude beaches. That was in the spring of 2002. This year I made another first and joined a naturist group: Southeast Michigan Naturists. It seems like a good group I went to my first event last month.

jagger

Posted - 01/10/2006 :  3:28:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first time was at Higbee Beach in New Jersey, I had heard there was a clothing optional beach and have always wanted to go. I was nervous about going but one day I decided to give it a try.
I had about a mile walk along the beach, I had mixed emotions going threw my mind but I still kept going forward.
When I arrived at the beach I did feel out of place, I was the only one wearing a bathing suit, I found a place to sit and stripped off my suit, I just sat there for a while and tried to look like I belonged. It was a hot day so I decided to go for a swim, it felt so strange walking around nude in front of others but I did it. I went in the water, it was a little cold and first but it felt great to be in the buff, I swam around for a while it couldn’t believe how great it felt, I was enjoying it so much, I looked up at the beach and realized that I had drifting down about two hundred feet, so I decided to get out of the water and walk back to where I had left my clothes. (When I got out of the water I then realized that the cold water had an effect on my male body) As I was walking along the beach I approached two females sitting near the edge of the water, both drinking beer, they both looked at me and one yelled “well I can tell the water is cold” and they both started laughing really loud, I walked fast back to my clothes and left. I felt humiliated and embarrassed.
About ten years later I was on vacation in Jamacia, I got up enough nerve to try it again, it was a much better experience, the people were nice, friendlier and most of all the water was warmer.

JAGGER

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/10/2006 :  4:42:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jagger, Please know that those invidual's behaviour is not typical. Higbee was closed due to overt sexual behaviour, also not typical of nudist venues.

Regards & welcome to this forum,
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Tilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/11/2006 :  09:17:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my first experience in public was on a nudist beach in Germany years ago. I had heard about a lake with a peninsula in the middle which was a designated nudist area. So I didn't bother even bringing a swimsuit. When I entered the nudist area I took off my clothes straight away and walked around to find a spot. It felt so right walking around nude, I didn't care who saw me. It was like I had found how I was supposed to be. Only later on did I notice that most people left their clothes on until they found a spot. The beach was very crowded with all ages and I did not feel at all vulnerable as a single women. It was just wonderful walking around nude, swimming and reading a book. I even bought an icecream from a (clothed) icecream seller, again here most people got dressed to join the queue but I didn't bother, I was on a nudist beach, the clothed icecream seller was the odd one out!
The hardest part was putting on my clothes again and leaving.

Edited by - Tilly on 01/11/2006 09:18:44 AM

jacksriverhiker
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2006 :  12:32:24 AM  Show Profile  Send jacksriverhiker an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
My wife of 4 years and I have slept nude since we were married; it just wouldn't feel right any other way. We are nude at home when possible, and sometimes in the yard as well, until the mosquitos drive us indoors.

Neither of us have ever been nude in front of others, but are making plans to visit a nude beach (Apollo Beach) this summer while on vacation. My first time nude outdoors was about 9 or 10 years ago, when I found a place in the mountains that had enough privacy to allow me to shuck my clothes and walk through the woods a bit. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and have been wanting more ever since!

If the visit to Apollo works out well, we may try a visit to Oaklake Trails (an hour from home), to experience a more in-depth naturist experience.

Page: of 28 Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.41 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved