Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 188 ]  [ Total: 188 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Stories - My First Time As A Nudist
 Post your first time experience story here
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!
Page: of 28

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 08/10/2005 :  4:51:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We finally had our first nudist exprience and may have scored one more for the nudist population. We have a friend that has been interested for some time but her husband is very much against the whole idea, so it was something she has been very reluctant to try.

She knows we have been nudists at home for a long time now and has been on the fence about it for herself but finally decided to give it a try. She's pretty shy so there was no pressure. Once we got out to the hot tub she was the first to take off the robe. Surprised all of us. We ended up talking till we couldn't take the heat of the hot tub anymore and moved our conversation back inside.

We all found ourselve sharing things about ourselves that we normally wouldn't tell anyone. There was a great deal of trust in the conversation. She said she was surprised and how easy it was and she would really like to do it again soon. I think we just found another nudist!

Dare to be Bare

Edited by - Bare in the Desert on 08/10/2005 4:53:53 PM

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 08/10/2005 :  5:27:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our first time at a nude beach was at San Onofre in California.
We got there on Sunday afternoon so it wasn't too busy other than the surf competition going on right where trail six meets the beach.

We walked over to the c/o side and found a spot just past the volleyball area. I had been waiting to do this for a long time so even before I put down the towel the shorts were off. My girlfriend followed soon after but the kids choose to keep their suits on.

People seemed to keep to themselves for the most part other than those playing volleyball. I tried saying hello to an older gentleman walking past us while I was playing with my daughter in the water. He just looked me in the eye and kept on walking with a scowl on his face. Since we were the only one's with kids out there I thought maybe we were doing something wrong by having them there. Never did figure that one out.

We have a few pictures, as you can see from my new avatar, but didn't take many cuz we didn't want to make anyone nervous. I know taking pictures on a nude beach can be an issue. Huh, just noticed... Im "Bare in the Desert" but have a picture of my naked butt on the beach. :)

There was one another incident were a man with beer in hand decided to get up, walk right up to the kids and my girlfriend to sit at the edge of the water with his legs spread wide open for the them to see. Then after 5-6mins, walked back over to his towel and layed back down. Wasn't sure what to make of it since he had plenty of unpopulated open beach right infront of him. Luckly the kids didn't even know he was there.

Overall we had a good time on the beach and in the water. Unfortunately we didn't get there til' around 230pm so we had to leave after about 3hrs because the overcast was making it get a bit cold. Wasn't even enough time to get rid of my tan lines!

We're already working out plans to go back. But next time will probably do it without the kids. We don't feel comfortable bringing am back and they are not ready for social nudism anyway.

Dare to be Bare

Edited by - Bare in the Desert on 08/12/2005 9:50:35 PM

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/10/2005 :  11:47:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bare in the Desert,

Make sure you let some of us know when you might be going to San O again, we may be able to fit a visit the same time into our plans.

Glad your visit was good for the most part.

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 08/12/2005 :  1:49:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds good FireProf I absolutely will. Looks like its gonna be next summer.

Next stop, Shangri La Resort in AZ. Got free first time passes and we're FINALLY gonna go!

Dare to be Bare

natur31
Forum Member

Posted - 08/12/2005 :  4:14:55 PM  Show Profile  Click to see natur31's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Iknow the site is basically USA. But..
In what is now Croatia, Club Med organised very good vacations. Lots of water sports and trips to secluded beaches with a picnic/barbecue lunch etc.

J(f) & I (mid 20's) had met Y (f - just 30+) and one of these trips we found a corner far from the madding crowd and Y stripped nude and dived into the sea.

Well - if Y, why not us?

We did, and I found it exhirating. The freedom of being witout a swimsuit/clothes!

Since then I live nude as often as possible and take nude vacations on the Landais coast of France - where there a four nudist holiday villages.

Sarah

~*~

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/13/2005 :  01:45:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bare in the Desert

Sounds good FireProf I absolutely will. Looks like its gonna be next summer.

Next stop, Shangri La Resort in AZ. Got free first time passes and we're FINALLY gonna go!

Dare to be Bare

I've visited there also. I thought it was a very nice place, friendly people. My wife did not attend with me, she was attending a work shop for school in Scottsdale at the time.

If you're ever near Sedona, try and stay at Casa Tiene Vista, nice nudist B & B.

I did get to visit Jardin Del Sol before it closed and became a private nudist enclave.

Hope to see ya next year at the beach!

tooldady
Forum Member

Posted - 08/13/2005 :  12:49:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello all this is my first time to read in here its been great my wife and i have reservations set for this next weekend at terra cotta inn at palm springs this will be our first time at a resort we have been on a beach twice and loved it. it sounds like we should be able to just make our selves at home with this next trip i cant wait.well i will come back and report on this weekend at terra cotta inn soon. thanks, tooldady

tooldady
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2005 :  10:37:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well i said i would report on our trip. this was the greatest first time experience that a couple could have at an resort the people were so nice and excepting as if we were all one big family and new each other for ever even better the owners tom and marry are the most best hosts marry made sure that my wife was comfortable and even helped her pick out a sherong and then showed her how to wear it ,that was great i never guest that the owners of the famous terra cotta inn would be so nice.tom was the cool dude every afternoon with the bow tie on serving wine in the pool.i know that we will be going back some day to vist i hope the new host and owners of the resort will have the same hospitality it would be ashame to loose that welcomeness that tom and marry gave well i would suddgest the terra cotta inn for any body.be good, and thanks.tooldady

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 08/26/2005 :  09:17:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tooldady

well i said i would report on our trip. this was the greatest first time experience that a couple could have at an resort the people were so nice and excepting as if we were all one big family and new each other for ever even better the owners tom and marry are the most best hosts marry made sure that my wife was comfortable and even helped her pick out a sherong and then showed her how to wear it ,that was great i never guest that the owners of the famous terra cotta inn would be so nice.tom was the cool dude every afternoon with the bow tie on serving wine in the pool.i know that we will be going back some day to vist i hope the new host and owners of the resort will have the same hospitality it would be ashame to loose that welcomeness that tom and marry gave well i would suddgest the terra cotta inn for any body.be good, and thanks.tooldady

Glad you had a great time at Terra Cotta. You state that you hope new owners are as nice and welcoming. Has it sold?
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/26/2005 :  4:23:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cheri,

That's the second post I've seen that stated that Tom and MaryClare sold TCI. I have e-mailed Tom to find out. It would be a shame if they did.

If it is true, we are extremely hopeful that the new owners are just as nice and don't make too many changes.

BAREMIKE

Posted - 08/26/2005 :  4:44:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
MY FIRST EXPERIENCE

I SLOWLY BUILT THE COURAGE. DURING THE SUMMER I WOULD WALK OUTSIDE NUDE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. BUT THE I WENT ALL OUT IN JULY. I WAS HOUSE SITTING FOR A FRIEND. HIS HOUSE SITS UP ON A BLUFF. I STRIPPED DOWN AND WATER HIS GARDEN. THAT WAS THE BEST FEELING WAS THE WARM BREEZE BLOWING ON THE NAKED BODY. THEN CAME THE HEAVY RAIN WHICH WAS REFRESHING, DRIPPING DOWN MY BODY. I FOUND OUT THE BE A NUDIST IS THE WAY TO BE. BUT THE PROBLEM IS THE WIFE WOULD NOT AGREE. CANT WAIT TILL NEXT TIME.

MIKE

tooldady
Forum Member

Posted - 08/27/2005 :  11:23:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my wife and i were hearing this talked about in the pool so i had to find out for myself i told marry what we had heard and told her that we would hate to see any big changes she told me that they would make sure that it would stay the same i just could not come out and ask the big question i just asked in a different way. so yes i think they have sold and hope it will be the great little slice of heaven when we go back. be good thanks, tooldady

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 08/27/2005 :  11:43:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tooldady

my wife and i were hearing this talked about in the pool so i had to find out for myself i told marry what we had heard and told her that we would hate to see any big changes she told me that they would make sure that it would stay the same i just could not come out and ask the big question i just asked in a different way. so yes i think they have sold and hope it will be the great little slice of heaven when we go back. be good thanks, tooldady

There's an ad under Property in the Sept. Bulletin. If it had already been sold, not sure that ad would have been there. Don't think it's a done deal yet.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

tooldady
Forum Member

Posted - 08/27/2005 :  1:51:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
cheri when or if you find out can you please post what the news is we are really interested to find out. thanks tooldady

r1954

Posted - 09/10/2005 :  06:52:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone,

My first experience being nude outside was at Lake of the Woods. I have been looking for a change in routine for my wife and I so I decided to see what was available at some resorts. I discovered that there was this whole organized groups of nudist such as the aanr. I knew there were nudist out their but I did not reliaze how organized a movement it has become.

After researching I found Lake of the Woods to be a place that was close to my speed. I was not particularly shy of being nude I just felt all the same insecurities a nude male feels when trying it for the first time.

We have been having a long drought in the midwest but at I was making my decision to visit LOW, a big stormfront was approaching the midwest. As a indpendent consultant I have some flexibility so I planned for a mid-week visit. I freed up my schedule and decided to go on a Thursday in mid August. It was a cool and raqiny all the way to LOW. When I got there I was screened at the gate and the front desk people could not believe I wanted to come in on such a cool and rainy day. I let then know it was my 1st time and I had schedule the time off. They offered my a refund if I decided not to staff after 30 minutes. I was very apprehensive by now since the only two people there were clothed. I asked the the front desk what I should do next. They showed me around the club house, explained the house rules and said if I wanted to stay I could disrobe at my car. They provided me a map of the 140 acres and its trails and I went to my car.

Just as I got to the car is started to rain lightly. This was the moment of truth. It looked like it was about to pour and it was about 70 degrees. I quicky took off my clothes, so they would not get wet, grabed a towel and procedded to the wooded trail still not sure if I was doing the smart thing. After about 50 yards it started raining very hard, it felt good to be out in the rain in the nude. After about 200 yards along the lake trail I cam across a covered swing. I put the towel down and sat there for about 30 minutes until the rain slowed down. It was a great expereince feeling the rain cool breeze, I was a little chilled but the sensation of being nude in the elements was so great a sensation. I contined hiking altenating hiking barefoot and with sandals. Since the trail was so wet the ground was quit soft it is was fun walking completely natural.

As I got to a small beach on the far side of the like I was getting a little chill, the rain really never stopped. At least the lighting stopped so I decided to try the water for my first skinny dipping. I guess the outside was quite cool and my skin had cooled down quite a bit. When I tried the lake it was like bath water. I quickly warmed up and did a few laps to the center of the lake. his was another unforgettable expereince. Since be now my towel was completly soaked I cam e out and did not dry. I procedded to keep following the trail arount the lake. As I got to some ravines the trail became more slippery and steep. All of a sudden a slipped down the ravine getting scrapped on my legs and torso. I had quite a difficult time getting back t the trail and was quite badly scrapped. I was completly caked in mud. I walked along the path a little distance and fould access to the lake again and wash off. I brought some bottle water with me and cleaned the scrapes and continued around to the lodge. Once I got to the lodge I asked for some medical assistance but I told the people on duty that I would not have exchanged expereince with anything, it was a great time. I was so enhanted with the place and the idea of being nude for more that a couple of hours that I asked about lodging. After about a hour rest at the lodge alone come the first person I saw that was nude she set me up in a house next to hers. She was very helpful and assured me I was not crazy for wanting to hike in the nude in the rain. She had been gardening in the rain. Later that night I made my way back to the lodge where the front desk people invited me to the hot tub. I was nude for about a 24 hour period which is the most I have every been nude. It was one of the best experiences I have every had in 50 years. The scrapes proved to be very superficial and had alomst healed by the next day.

I have been so excited about being nude outdoors that I have been going everyweek since then(It has been sunny every since). I will be going to my first weekend visit today and will be joining a nonlanded club in chicago for nude bowling on sunday. I have met many nudist. Some have cautioned me that males without spouses are looked upon with suspecion. I am willing to earn the trust because it feels so right. The only downer experience is that my wife does not share my feeling about nudism. She may come around. So many couple have offered to me me and my wife over dinner and explain to my wife about nudist culture. But I am completely sold.

The end

Page: of 28 Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.46 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved