Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 484 ]  [ Total: 484 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Most Popular Nude Beaches
 Apollo Beach, FL
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Gunnisons Beach, New Jersey Topic Next Topic: Lets Break the Silence!
Page: of 39

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/29/2011 :  10:45:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey JD last time we were down there in July we got hit in the rear by a drunk driver while sitting at a redlight in Daytona. Got a letter today and if we're lucky we will have to go down to court in October. You know it's our civic duty. LOL

Diger

JD
Forum Member

Posted - 08/31/2011 :  5:07:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diger

Hey JD last time we were down there in July we got hit in the rear by a drunk driver while sitting at a redlight in Daytona. Got a letter today and if we're lucky we will have to go down to court in October. You know it's our civic duty. LOL

Diger

Any excuse you can use....

Dream big, but don't get caught nappin' - Webb Wilder

beqachgoers

Posted - 10/02/2011 :  11:33:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Has anybody else encountered the couple that is checking people out with their binoculars here? It's just creepy. We got up and left because of them.

skivtbd
Forum Member

Posted - 10/03/2011 :  12:09:34 AM  Show Profile  Send skivtbd an AOL message  Send skivtbd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Never noticed them but I might of asked them to put them away before I cut my day short.

A woman last Saturday asked a textile couple with a your girl (6yo) to leave as she felt it was inappropriate for the young girl to be observing the many other nudist on the beach. It was uncomfortable and I had seen the textile couple there before. Sex ed on the beach? Nah

The Apollo Beach Group from TrueNudist.com site were there last weekend having a great time. Nice to share the beach with a bunch of friends.

jPat

daytonabeachside@yah oo

tansailr
$ Supporter

Posted - 10/03/2011 :  09:09:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I decided to see what the website mentioned above is all about -- and whoops! TrueNudist.com gives you a page of links for swingers, sex toys, etc........so I tried TrueNudist.net and got what I believe Skiv intended.....it's one of those "connections" sites, but for nudists.

skivtbd
Forum Member

Posted - 10/03/2011 :  3:33:59 PM  Show Profile  Send skivtbd an AOL message  Send skivtbd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well I hate to contradict you TANSAILR but the truenudist.com is the correct site. Not a swinger toys site at all...you must of did a typo and was led astray by Al Gore's WWW.

http://www.truenudists.com/
True Nudists is the largest social networking site for nudists around. Over 170 new nudists have joined in the past 24 hours, why haven't you? It is 100% free to join, search and meet other nudists in your area. So what are you waiting for?
The best, largest network for nudists / naturists to start romance and friendships.

jPat

daytonabeachside@yah oo

tansailr
$ Supporter

Posted - 10/03/2011 :  4:21:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I humbly stand corrected......I typed the singular "truenudist" instead of "truenudists". ...and no, I didn't see any toys that I don't already have..LOL. Thanks!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 10/03/2011 :  10:31:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey guys I see you have met eachother,

Pat, I know Tansailr and his sweet wife from a few years ago, we shared the beach together and became friends. Tansailr, I met Pat this past July but didn't get to meet his wife yet.

So the two of you play nice now. LOL

Diger

skivtbd
Forum Member

Posted - 10/03/2011 :  10:58:20 PM  Show Profile  Send skivtbd an AOL message  Send skivtbd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We will Digger...I forgot the "S" too... But tansailr has to share his toys... My wife took all of mine away.

The dot net is also connected with another nudist site "Nudistspace.net" net not com

Been trying to "insert a File" but get error!! And what did I check that I now get 9 notices by email for every response post here... Yes 9 separate email notices....hep'me

Is it thursday yet??

jPat

daytonabeachside@yah oo

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 10/04/2011 :  11:06:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Pat,

The only toy we have seen him with is that fishing pole, and we have never seen him catch anything with it. LOL

Diger

tansailr
$ Supporter

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  08:49:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ohhhh Diger....now you've done it. You admonish us to play nice and then you violate your own principles. Actually I DID catch a fish (two actually) and your charming wife witnessed it. Is it possible she pays more attention to me than to you???

And my "other" toys....not sure if Skiv really wants me to share since they're gettin' kinda worn out.....like me.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  10:45:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
LOL .... you got me .... I do remember but was checking to see if you remembered.

You guys are going to have to join us in June again next year .... we have been missing you two.

Give wiffy a hug from both of us.

Diger

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 10/06/2011 :  09:55:45 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
How does Apollo compare with Haulover?

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 10/06/2011 :  6:22:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Your asking the wrong people here, to us Apollo is like a family.

Not sure of anyone else but we have never been to Haulover.

Diger

tansailr
$ Supporter

Posted - 10/06/2011 :  8:21:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you like being among hundreds of nude and semi-nude folks and want complete support facilities like food stands, convenient toilets, lots of relatively convenient parking, nearby stores, etc., then Haulover is definitely the place to be. If I were single it'd likely be at or near the top of my list of nude places. Apollo is just the opposite....it's relatively remote, parking is tough, no facilities, and, by comparison, sparsely populated.

Page: of 39 Previous Topic: Gunnisons Beach, New Jersey Topic Next Topic: Lets Break the Silence!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved