Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 168 ]  [ Total: 168 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Most Popular Nude Beaches
 Apollo Beach, FL
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Gunnisons Beach, New Jersey Topic Next Topic: Lets Break the Silence!
Page: of 39

ike-a

Posted - 08/31/2007 :  5:40:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks tansailr,

Hopefully it'll be sandy in Oct.

Dan

badbugs
Forum Member

Posted - 08/31/2007 :  6:35:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Howdy ike-a......Went to Apollo yesterday and had a nice mix of sand and shells. This years hurricane season has been kind to us, if that continues our beaches will remain in good shape.

Enjoy your trip!

JD
Forum Member

Posted - 09/03/2007 :  4:18:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We're going to be there this Friday-next Thursday. Hope the weather holds out. There's a couple of tropical waves out in the Atlantic I'm keeping an eye on, but we've already got reservations, so here we come.

Dream big, but don't get caught nappin' - Webb Wilder

badbugs
Forum Member

Posted - 09/03/2007 :  4:35:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
JD the weather has been good. Late afternoon thunder storms are welcome after a bit of a recent drought, you will probably be off the beach by that time of day. The majority of the severe tropical activity has remained to the south. So I say "come on down".

JD
Forum Member

Posted - 09/04/2007 :  6:03:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm a little concerned about the area of low pressure that just keeps meandering a few hundred miles off the coast, but we're heading down anyway. Hope to hit the beach Friday afternoon.

fhbh

Posted - 09/17/2007 :  11:02:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WE are going to Apollo Sunday, we are looking foward to it and this will be our first time. Trying to get info on the Beach was difficult, but we are going to give it a shot.

orldick

Posted - 09/18/2007 :  08:25:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
fhbh,

There is a lot of good info on the Canaveral Nationa Seashore site @ http://www.nps.gov/cana/

Dick

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/18/2007 :  11:39:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
fhbh,

Try this link it will answer a lot of questions.

Central Florida Naturist
http://www.central-fla-naturists.org/

Click on the FAQ tab.

I know you will enjoy yourself.

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 09/18/2007 11:41:34 AM

JD
Forum Member

Posted - 10/04/2007 :  4:19:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We stayed from September 7th to the 14, and had a blast as usual. The first couple of days the water was really rough, but much calmer after that. Otherwise, the weather and beach were perfect every day. The weekend was really crowded, and on Sunday, I had to drop my wife & gear off at lot 5 and hoof it back from lot 4. The rest of the week saw plenty of parking early (8-9 in the morning). I can't wait for May to roll back around so we can come back.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/08/2008 :  11:42:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my favorite beach,but I agree if lot 5 is full its a long walk,one year I took a bike just in case and a good thing as lot 5 was full,they need some bike racks and maybe a space for motorcycles,a better idea would be a shuttle bus.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/09/2008 :  09:23:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Bob,
I agree a shuttle bus would be nice, but the small parking lot is the way the park service limits the impact on the beach. They worry about conservation not nude recreation, but I guess thats how it should be. DID I SAY THAT!! LOL

Apollo is our Favorite also, it's a very beautiful place. We got to watch a shuttle launch from there last June.

It was beautiful but we had to get dressed cause they moved us down to the cross over. When we were getting dressed, we looked down the beach and saw everyone at the crossover with cameras. This one guy with the longest lens I have ever seen, and everyone else had telescopes. I guess they got a good show.

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 01/09/2008 3:08:22 PM

myavatar

Posted - 03/03/2008 :  11:13:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am going to be in Orlando in April on a business trip. I have set aside 1 extra day to try a nude beach. I have being doing some research on this site and on others, please correct me if I am wrong about any of this info. Apparently my 2 choices are Apollo and Playalinda. I understand Playalinda is the larger beach with more parking, but also that it is technically illegal to be nude. I would just not be comfortable with any risk of being ticketed or arrested, no matter how small, so it looks like Apollo is the choice for me. Am I correct in that it technically *IS* legal to be nude at Apollo, and that there is a designated nude area with signs indicating as such? Thanks very much!

success
Forum Member

Posted - 03/18/2008 :  3:49:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Out of curiosity, how far south can one go on Apollo and still be nude without problems.

--Success

orldick

Posted - 03/18/2008 :  6:31:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Success.

If you get a back country pass at the front gate, you could walk all the way from parking lot #5 to the nude portion of Playalinda beach. I believe it's about 13 miles!!!!

success
Forum Member

Posted - 03/18/2008 :  8:39:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Out and back is a marathon!

Now, what's a back country pass and why is one good to have?

--Success

Page: of 39 Previous Topic: Gunnisons Beach, New Jersey Topic Next Topic: Lets Break the Silence!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.34 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved