Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 125 ]  [ Total: 125 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Nudism - Supporting Family Values / Mental Health
 Sex Seekers Posing As Nudists - Sorting Bad Apples
Previous Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Single mom with concerns Topic Next Topic: Are we being selfish
Page: of 2

Seneca
Forum Member

Posted - 06/13/2004 :  4:29:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kim, what you said about being hit on by more married men than single men, rings true. I've talked to a number of club owners who have a "singles friendly" policy. All of them say they normally have more complaints about married men (and club members at that) than singles. Most have said they feel it's because the singles know they have to be on their guard, because they're usually suspect. And that the married men feel "safe" hitting on women, because they say "I'm married" when accused of anything of this nature.

Seneca

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 06/13/2004 :  4:58:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i have found out that the bad apples usually become quite visible after a while, even the married ones on the prowl (and it is not just men).
so you can avoid them and stick with folks you like.

most camps/beaches/resorts have several social subgroups,so you should be able to find a niche after a while.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 06/14/2004 :  04:31:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Cheri good idea, might make a nice present for him.

Calmnude and Seneca I think you are both right.

Kim =^.^=

Veena
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2007 :  1:40:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It’s unfair to call them “bad apple” because you see, nudism is not something discovered by a person. It doesn’t come with any guideline. It’s not wrong for a nudist to seek for sex. There is no rule that says nudist should not seek for sex.

But I do understand a person should not pretend to be a nudist for the purpose of sexual interest.

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2007 :  3:31:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's not that nudists shouldn't seek sex. Let's face it, human beings are sexual creatures and may seek sex at some point in their life. However, to seek sex at a nudist venue is completely inappropriate, just as it would be inappropriate in many other environments (ie. at work.) Nudists are human, but we are also very protective of making our gatherings family-friendly so that male and female, adult and child are safe and feel comfortable.

Melissa

HG8Harrier
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2007 :  5:48:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit HG8Harrier's Homepage  Send HG8Harrier an AOL message  Send HG8Harrier a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Melissa,

Agreed. In any nudist or textile resort across the country, we hope (and some expect) to keep our families happy, healthy, and safe even though we may be away from home.

Veena
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2007 :  8:23:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It depends on what this “seeking for sex” means to you. People do get sexual thoughts, people do flirt, and people do hit on people in general so my argument is, WHY SHOULD IT BE ANY DIFFERENT AMONG THE NUDIST?

Vas majority of the non-nudist feel that nudism is some sort of sexual pervert ness. But what surprises me is that vas majority of the nudist feel they need to act numb about sexuality while being a nudist.

I am not saying that one should go around humping everything, what I am saying is.. Be what you be if you have your cloths on.

Our lifestyle represent who we are as humans. If anything I can tell, nudists are the most peaceful, friendly people. It’s beautiful that people can separate naked human body and sex. I don’t remember where I read but I read somewhere that family nudism and nudist lifestyle among young people are dieing out. Why? Think why.. and you will know why?

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2007 :  8:59:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Veena,

Are you insinuating that nudism is dying out among young people because of the absense of sexuality in nudist resorts? Before I respond to this, I want to know if this is what you're actually saying. Please let me know.

Melissa

Veena
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2007 :  9:19:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Melissa,

Absolutely not! It’s not a sex club. Sorry if I given you that impression. Personally like every one here, I feel sex is something you do privately. However, from reading many posts here and given the average age level of members here, I can’t help but to feel that most people here believe that if you want to be a nudist then you have to be completely sex free or pretend to be that. To me, a nudist means a person just like every one else but without cloth.

Again, this has more to do with sexual arousals and sexual thoughts. Perhaps since most of you are older and you learn to control your selves but if I can speak for young males. Some of what you expect are very difficult to keep. As a young boy who jut hit the puberty, who start to see girls differently and have sexual feelings.. It’s hard to control erection and it’s difficult not to have sexual thoughts, especially if you are going to be nude around nude people. If I were a young boy, I would be really embarrassed and would never want to be nude around my family or anyone.

Again from reading the post here, I don’t get the feeling there is anything done to make the young males to feel comfortable and not embarrassed by something that you can’t really control.

I could be wrong since I don’t know nudism/nudist the way you do. If I’m wrong then forgive me.

Edited by - Veena on 12/02/2007 9:45:06 PM

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2007 :  10:24:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Veena, Overt sexuality isn't welcome at a nudist venue. Those who visit are taught this. I've been a nudist for over 40 years and am not sex-free. The two are compatible if you are conscious of where you are.

Sexuality is fine behind closed doors, but it's not okay out in public view.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

TravelingMountainNudist
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2007 :  3:52:19 PM  Show Profile  Send TravelingMountainNudist an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It all comes down to time and place. If one is interested in someone else at a nudist veneu than perhaps some tactful attention towards the subject of your attention is warrented. If I were in a case like this and I were single I would ask the other person out to dinner or something.

Andrew

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/04/2007 :  3:23:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Veena,
It would help if you let us know more about yourself. Your Age, how you were raised, your plans, if you plan to try social nudity.

My son is going through peuberty and I know how rough it can be, but he is getting over it in good time. These are the years that a young person needs a healthy family view towards nudity the most.

Diger

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Single mom with concerns Topic Next Topic: Are we being selfish  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.13 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved