Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 201 ]  [ Total: 201 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 Nudist Problem - Unwanted Erection
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Frequent Uncontrolable Erections Medical Condition Topic Next Topic: So I was thinking about becomming a nudist
Page: of 16

bassman

Posted - 06/03/2004 :  6:07:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I Try to be a nudist but am having a problem
I can't even go in my back yard with a privacy fence and no one aroung with out me getting hard and the only way i can get it to go away is to get dressed again. Even at the gym around a bunch of men the clothes come off and the penis go up but I am not gay nor have i ever like men.
What Can I Do I Am Very Embarrassed Especially Around Women

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 06/22/2004 :  11:33:13 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'd keep going alone in the back yard for a while. I think it will stop happening to you after it becomes more normal feeling to you. It's probably the exhilaration of the experience and the sensation, and possibly the subconcious feeling of "naughtiness," programmed into you by society and upbringing.

Randy

Edited by - nudeisntlewd on 06/22/2004 11:34:19 AM

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/22/2004 :  12:03:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
bassman,

Randy is right. I would have given you the same advice.

Well said Randy.

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 06/22/2004 :  1:30:33 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks!

Randy

Young_nakedman
Forum Member

Posted - 07/09/2004 :  8:23:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Yes, and carry ice packets on yourself so it will be as small as possible so no one will know you even have a penis. Better yet have it surgically removed...that's the best way to go...Guys don't need penises to go to a nudist resort the best thing to do is take their penises off before they go to a nudist resort. sex changes are also another alternative because you can have it removed and have a vagina instead. Just don't go to a nudist resort with a penis, because women and old men get offended real easy.

It may sound like a horse,but it may be a zebra, so don't judge.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/10/2004 :  03:01:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Young nakedman,

Why are you so hung up on the erection detail? There are rules and etiquette that have been established in regards to nudism way before you were born. Why is so difficult to follow the rules and etiquette? Why is it so hard for young people, nudists or not to have manners and respect for other people.

That is all the erection issue is...manners and respect for others. I wouldn't walk around the mall, stores, clothed beach or your mom or girlfriend or wife with an erection, why just because you are at a nude beach does it now give anyone the right to not have respect or manners for other people.

Being a nudist is much more than being able to walk around with an erection. If it happens, it happens but why is it so important for anyone to display the erection to those that don't care to see your aroused penis.

Young_nakedman
Forum Member

Posted - 07/10/2004 :  11:06:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cause erections happen for different reasons other than just thinking about sex, that and it's a part of the naked body, and women also get erections(and I'm probably gonna get someone on here that is going to say "it only happens when a girl is cold, which is a bunch of bu#$%i#." No you wouldn't walk around my girlfriend with an erect penis, because she doesn't exsist, and my mother doesn't believe in nudism, so you might get slapped. As for me..I know it's a natural thing and I wouldn't care, or pull you over in a corner and spank your hands because of it.
The only time an erection is wrong (in my opinion) is when a guy has one and he yells to everybody " hey look at this" while he drinks his Coors Light.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/11/2004 :  01:19:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can see from your reply that there is hostility about this subject because you won't comment or answer to the statements about manners, respect, etiguette.

The only reason I mentioned those hypothetical people, like a wife or girlfriend was to try and give you an example and you chose to reply sarcastically, so.....good luck with your future posts.

Sometimes you are able to connect with someone else on this board that you will agree to see their side of the discussion.

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 07/11/2004 :  10:37:55 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've never seen any topic addressed or response made by this guy that wasn't riddled with sarcasm.

There is such a thing as consideration for others, their feelings and their situations. Some of us choose to be sensitive to those things, others don't. Critically important in this topic is: Some of us are concerned with the image that our behavior, natural or not, will portray to the general public, others are not.

Differing opinions are fine. But this thread was created by a fellow who is concerned with how his situation or problem will be perceived and how to deal with it. What he needs and asked for, is help and advice. What he doesn't need and didn't ask for, is somebody to interject smart-a-- remarks. In effect, you are jumping on someone who has a valid concern. If the situation is worrying or bothering the person with the problem, it is a valid concern for him. He feels uncomfortable, so don't come in and make light of it. Instead, offer help if you have suggestions.

Randy

Edited by - nudeisntlewd on 07/15/2004 01:03:30 AM

Young_nakedman
Forum Member

Posted - 07/11/2004 :  2:34:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
An erection is not a bad thing, but some people insist on believeing it is...sorta like a religion...I can't change anyones opinion about it...because everyone is brainwashed into believing that an erection is evil, and that the Devil created erections...to me this is all a new Garden of Eden. but instead of covering up ur body u have to cover erections. Just wondering is the snake in the bible symbolic for a penis?

Edited by - Young_nakedman on 07/11/2004 2:49:14 PM

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 07/11/2004 :  10:03:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So let me get this straight you want to go to a nude beach and walk around with an erection? Well I'm sure there are places you could do this but usually these places end up with a sleazy reputation. I remember Rooster Rock State park in Oregon. The fisrt leagally nude beach in that state. Unfortunatly they gained a reputation as a sort of anything goes place. Lots of gay men cruising for sex and having sex there in public. I went there one time and I was disgusted with all the weirdos in the bushes whacking off. I have never felt so much like a piece of meat in my life. So yeah if you want to find a place where lots of guys walk around with hard ons sure you can find places like that. But why would you want to?

"The best dress for walking is nakedness." Colin Fletcher

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 07/11/2004 :  10:32:19 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Nobody in the many threads here on erection topics has ever even hinted that erections are evil, bad or created by the devil. The only thing people are saying is to excercise some dignity and class.

Randy

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 07/13/2004 :  3:29:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Young_nakedman, you are bordering on trollish behavior. We enjoy a great signal-to-noise ratio in our forum, and we keep it that way. Anyone just commenting to be sarcastic or make jokes is liable to disappear from the forum permanently, and we wouldn't want to lose you.

The public erection issue has been a tough one for nudists for years. Here's an example to put the problem in perspective:

You have brought your two daughters to the nude beach. You want to enjoy participating in a game of volleyball without worrying about their safety. There is an unidentifed man in that area with an erection in plain view.

Question: How much distance is needed between your family and Mr Freedom before you can enjoy a day at the beach without concern?
2 feet?
200 feet?
2 miles?

And folks, please keep the joking to a minimum, this isn't the place for it.

Young_nakedman
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2004 :  01:30:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lets reverse this...Instead of two daughters, two boys, instead of the male with an erection we have a female...standing and watching the two boys....now without actually being close to her, you wouldn't be able to tell that her nipples are erect.... So most people wouldn't care if the woman stood there and watched those two boys playing volleyball. But if a man is doing it...it's a crime...it's wrong when the tables are reversed and the male is watching the two girls playing volleyball. But Obviously most people would think that the male is more dangerous than the female...But which is really the dangerous one? Is it beyond a female to do something to a little boy? Who is right , and who is wrong...Both could be just passers by who stopped to view a friendly game, and the wind got a little cooler, and caused an erection. Who would you cast a stone to? the male with the erection or the female with the erection?

Edited by - Young_nakedman on 07/14/2004 01:37:16 AM

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 07/14/2004 :  11:37:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You have a very interesting insight. The answer is the male.

The reason males 20-39 years of age are most suspect of abuse of children, is because the statistics support it. According to 1998 research, males are responsible for 74.1% of sexual abuse of a child, with 41.5% of those between the ages of 30-39, with the next largest group 32.6% aged 20-29.

I couldn't find the percentage of abusers that believe erections are ok in public.

The socially irresponsible male from 20-39 is rightly the major cause for caution.

So I asked first—will you address my question, or are you just wasting my time?

Ned Adams
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2004 :  8:48:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
About 20 postings have been made after the one below, but I am still looking for a direct answer to the posed question.
"me getting hard and the only way i can get it to go away is to get dressed again.... What Can I Do I Am Very Embarrassed"
Suppose that he is at a nude beach and you were standing next to him. What would you tell him to do? I would appreciate hearing comments from males who may have had this problem and females who have seen males who are embarrassed about it.
If he was alone with his girlfriend,in my opinion, she would be wise to take it as a complement and tell him that and he should then thank her and feel comfortable around her. But the issue before us is what to do in a social setting with a number of people, both male and female.
Ned Adams

quote:
Originally posted by bassman

I Try to be a nudist but am having a problem
I can't even go in my back yard with a privacy fence and no one aroung with out me getting hard and the only way i can get it to go away is to get dressed again. Even at the gym around a bunch of men the clothes come off and the penis go up but I am not gay nor have i ever like men.
What Can I Do I Am Very Embarrassed Especially Around Women

Page: of 16 Previous Topic: Frequent Uncontrolable Erections Medical Condition Topic Next Topic: So I was thinking about becomming a nudist  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.66 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved