Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 461 ]  [ Total: 461 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 Nudist Problem - Unwanted Erection
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Frequent Uncontrolable Erections Medical Condition Topic Next Topic: So I was thinking about becomming a nudist
Page: of 16

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 04/09/2008 :  10:32:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Northwest,

Don't shy away from a nudist gathering, that is where you will learn to control the erections. You will be surprised how your body will know how to behave it self. I'm telling you it won't be the problem you think it will.

When my wife and I were strictly at home with our nudity erections were common, and when we decided to go to our first nude beach I feared the worst. To my surprise it was not a problem, don't ask me why but your body just knows how to behave.

Just take that step of faith, you won't regret it.

Diger

n/a
deleted

Posted - 04/09/2008 :  12:26:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I truly thank both of you for your input. I WILL consider them. I just re-read what I wrote, and I was somewhat rude. I apologize for my rudeness (not my coments). I'll consider my thoughts more carefully next time BEFORE writing. Rudeness DOESN"T help. That's the biggest thing I was upset about in some of the earlier comments. Then I go and do it myself! Ha! Sorry. I really DO want to be able to interact with others properly in nude settings.Just don't want to spend my time worrying what I look like. Thanks.

Hiking the Cascades "naturally"!

Tequila

Posted - 05/11/2008 :  11:49:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been to various nude beaches around Europe over the last several years and have experienced erections many times. I've always been polite and discreet so as not to offend anyone or make anyone uncomfortable.

I'd love to be able to control them as it can be a problem, but it's simply not possible. Believe me, I've done plenty of research on the topic and the fact is that any health male should and will have erections many times a day even when they are not thinking about sex (a recent study said the average is around *eleven* times a day).

I completely agree that where an erection might offend or worry others you should be discreet, but I have to say I'm absolutely shocked by the posts on this thread. Certain posters are obviously totally ignorant about how the male body functions and frankly, after reading many of the posts on this thread I am now very concerned about what sort of attitudes other naturists may be harbouring.

Deeply disappointed by the ignorance and hostility and self-righteous of certain people on here.

[from Moderator: "not" inserted per author]

Edited by - Moderator on 05/11/2008 12:16:51 PM

n/a
deleted

Posted - 05/11/2008 :  1:17:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, I must say that I am very surprised. Since my last post, I have had opportunity to spend time at the local c/o beaches, and also a few visits to a local c/o health spa. NO ERECTIONS! I DID find I could truly control potential erections, too. Thanks again to those of you that posted HELPFUL posts. They made it much easier for this 'newbie'.

Hiking the Cascades "naturally"!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 05/12/2008 :  09:33:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Northwest,
I think you will agree it's something you can't explain and makes no sense till you experience it?

Congratulations on your step of faith.

Diger

Digital_Cowboy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/14/2008 :  6:07:04 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Digital_Cowboy's MSN Messenger address  Send Digital_Cowboy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ToAsTeD

I’m not one to say I want to go to a nudist environment, make myself get an erection and then walk around ‘showing it off’ (why isn’t it ‘showing off’ to walk around with a flaccid penis?) All I’m saying is I think that if a man is in the middle of something, be it just walking along the beach, playing volleyball or any other activity, he shouldn’t have to stop, sit down and cover up a specific part of himself any more than any nudist should have to cover any part of themselves because a non-nudist thinks mere nudity is perverse. I know you’ll just call me a pervert again and to be honest I don’t really care. -Blobby Bob

Blobby Bob, all I can say to your response is:

If you get an erection while “walking along the beach, playing volleyball, or any other activity,” as you put it, to not cover it up is your choice...

Just make sure my young son is not too close to you or I will report you immediately and if the managers don’t do something about it... I will call the authorities until they respond...

Please explain how your son is harmed because he sees some guy with an erection? That’s the same twisted logic that a female lawyer used when she was on the show “Penn & Teller’s: BS.” She was of the opinion that children who see a woman’s bare breasts in a “public” setting are as damaged/harmed/injured by the experience as IF they’d had sex with an adult.

I think all of us here realize that that isn’t true. Children are NOT harmed/damaged/injured by seeing a pair of bare breasts. Likewise they will not be harmed/damaged/injured at seeing a penis. Whether in it’s flaccid or erect state. What’s next “banning” men who aren’t circumcised?

quote:
Men with erections (whether natural or not) do not need to be around children in a nudist environment... even if the erection is caused by wind, sun, water, whatever...

And what about the men who’s ED is so severe that no meds are not strong enough to help them. And their ONLY option is an implant? Should they be forced to wear a towel/loincloth while they’re at a nudist venue?

quote:
Do you honestly think my son could care less about *how* your erection came about? Or anyone else for that matter... all he (or anyone) would see would be the erection... Period.

Again how is your son or anyone else going to be harmed/damaged/injured by such an occurrence?

quote:
Just cover it up... that’s what a gentleman would do...

According to “most” people “gentlemen and ladies” don’t appear in a “public setting” in “mixed company” nude. Yet, hundreds of thousands of gentlemen and ladies do, do just that.

quote:
If you don’t want to respect me... fine... I can deal with that...

But show a little respect for young children and the others who may be offended... that’s all I’m saying...

-ToAsTeD

If they’re offended by the sight it’s only because someone has taught them body shame. And isn’t that one<

Digital_Cowboy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/15/2008 :  9:56:22 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Digital_Cowboy's MSN Messenger address  Send Digital_Cowboy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by asmodee

Sean22,

Under no circumstances is anyone here saying you should be ashamed of your body. It was also not suggested that the erect penis is "somehow linked to sexual deviance". It was suggested (and it is obvious) that an erect penis has a very direct link to sex itself, however. A nudist environment is not the proper place for open displays of sexuality, regardless whether or not it is considered "deviant" or "normal". As someone mentioned earlier, that falls squarely under the category of exhibitionism, not nudism. It is the public display of an erect penis which we link to sexual deviance, not the erect penis itself. Whether they admit it or not I would venture to guess that most of those arguing that publicly displaying an erect penis should be allowed actually WANT people to see their erect penis. If that is what you want, join a swinger club. That is what they are there for.

It does not matter how attractive you think a penis is. It does not matter how comfortable you are with 6 year old girls seeing your erect penis. Nobody is fooled by the argument that nudists, of all people, are teaching body intolerance or advocating that one should be ashamed of some part or aspect of one's own body. The discussion is about whether or not you should cover yourself should you get an erection in an area where others, especially children, may see you. The only true argument I have seen that was more than smoke and mirrors to confuse the truth was one of convenience. One person mentioned that he did not believe he should have to pause a game to go get a towel to cover himself with. It is far less convenient to get fully dressed for 8 or more hours to go to work or school each day than it is to wrap a towel around yourself for a few minutes, but unless you work full time at a nudist destination, you do it anyway. The world does not care how inconvenient it is to get dressed and nudists do not care how inconvenient it is to cover an erection.

Let's cut to the chase here, shall we? We've been tiptoeing around this for long enough. I have yet to visit a nudist destination, but I have been reading and posting on this board for a while now. I have seen posts from new nudists, worried that they may get an unwanted erection on their fist visit, post follow-ups saying that it was not a problem. Granted, I have not read every post on this board, but I have not seen a single post about someone actually at a nudist destination who got an unwanted erection EXCEPT those that believe others should have no problem with it. This is not even an issue for a nudist. Covered or uncovered, nudists simply do not generally appear to have a problem with even getting an unwanted erection, much less covering it. Why is that, do you suppose? Because they don't sit there looking around and thinking about what they'd like to do with the people they see! The bottom line, a true nudist will not have this problem to begin with because his reason for being there is not sexually motivated, which makes the whole discussion moot. I DO have a problem with a 6 year old girl seeing your erect penis. I have a 6 year old girl and if you were to show her your erect penis you can argue all day long about how natural it is and how you don't care who sees it. Of course, you will have to make your argument while I do something to you...something bad. You want to know why it is linked to sexual deviance? Give me a single reason any man would want to parade around nude in front of naked children sporting a full blown erection! What argument can you make that could possibly make this seem somehow appropriate? You want to know why an erection is associated with sexual deviance? It's because only a sexual deviant would have a desire for people to see his erection!

If you want to arg

GrayWolf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/15/2008 :  10:57:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Come on guys. This has gone on long enough. This thread started in 2004 for crying out loud. Even longer on other sites.

It is a legitimate concern of first time nudists. Fine. On the off chance that it is a concern after you have actually been in a nudist situation, treat it like a responsible adult.

If a behaviour isn't acceptable at your local mall it isn't acceptable at a nudist venue. Why would anything change just because you have no clothes on? If anything does come up, which is VERY unlikely, cover it up.

Go back and spend your time reading the last 5 years of discussion on this matter and you'll find out more than you need to know.

Get a life.

brazhunter
Forum Member

Posted - 05/16/2008 :  10:30:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, this is the kind of crap that's making it hard to convince my wife to go to a CO/nude resort. Almost everything on the web about nudism invariable comes down to erections and penis details. Far, far too many of these posts are just from guys who are compelled to talk about their genitals... over and over and over again.

With these sorts of REPEATED topics and posts, how can somebody possibly convince a reluctant individual nudism is not just about showing off one's genitals.

Edited by - brazhunter on 05/16/2008 10:34:04 AM

Tequila

Posted - 05/16/2008 :  3:49:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The only things about this thread that would put anyone off nudism are the hypocrisy, ignorance and unbelievable prudishness of certain posters.

Behaviour not acceptable at your local mall? Last time I checked, getting naked at my local mall was against the law FGS! You cannot compare nudist venues with normal life.

Are most of you guys American? Is this a cultural thing? My experience of nudism (in Europe) is infinitely more liberal, relaxed and tolerant than what I'm witnessing on this website.

calichris1141

Posted - 05/16/2008 :  11:01:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey guys
i am new to nudism. and im glad that im not the only one with the problem, it was one of my biggest concerns. i am going to a resort for the first time on monday and i am concerned. I have heard stories about people getting kicked out of resorts for getting an erection. I dont want to start a philosophical debate on erections in public, enough has been said, i just want to know the safest thing to do in that situation. Should i cover up and wait or not be ashamed(though i know not to sport it around like a trophy).

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 05/17/2008 :  12:06:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Chris,
Like I said at the top of this page, you will find it's not the problem you think it will be. Your body will just know how to behave but if it happens just jump in the pool for a while till it passes.

Diger

calichris1141

Posted - 05/17/2008 :  04:28:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thank you. after reading a lot of these forums i feel a lot more comfortable going into it

jeffc6578

Posted - 06/02/2008 :  2:09:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was raised by a nudist mom, so I've actually had to confront this head-on (no pun intended!).
What I learned when I was at that age where erections are spontaneous and almost uncontrollable is pretty simple. If you're going to be in an environment where you think you might get an erection and someone might be offended, go somewhere private and take care of it. There is nothing wrong with masturbating (actually, very much good), and it will help you stay under control for a long time.
The second part of this lesson is that erections are NOT acceptable in most situations, nude or textile; know what is acceptable in any given situation and act accordingly.

CMx2
Forum Member

Posted - 06/02/2008 :  3:22:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow.
It seems the bad advice here never ends.

You thought athlete's foot was the biggest concern when taking a shower at the club? If Jeff shows up, you better think again....

Page: of 16 Previous Topic: Frequent Uncontrolable Erections Medical Condition Topic Next Topic: So I was thinking about becomming a nudist  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.56 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved