Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 442 ]  [ Total: 442 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Some Behavior Is Not True Nudism...What To Do?
 men playing with themselves on the co beaches
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: We have a stalker we know from our naturist club Topic Next Topic: Nudist hypersensitivity to displays of affection.
Page: of 3

naturist_massage2000
Forum Member

Posted - 06/19/2004 :  05:22:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit naturist_massage2000's Homepage  Send naturist_massage2000 an AOL message  Send naturist_massage2000 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
this past sunday myself and my husband went to bonnie doon clothing optional beach to give massage to some of our regular clients and some new ones. my husband saw this guy watching me as we were giving the massage and pointed him out. now i do not mind people looking at me, if i did why go out to a naturist beach, it was five minutes later my husband noticed that the guy who had a long tshirt on was masterbating under it.
this he felt strongly against and went to have a word with the guy and told him if he did not leave he would phone the police. this you would think would be the reaction of most but my husband was confronted by some others who said this guy was always there and was doing no harm so should be left alone.
my husband kept his cool throughout and only pointed out there is a time and place for that type of action and this was neither.

what do you lot think? and was he right to ask him to leave or the police would be called?

joyce and andy

nude is not rude,
no naturist is a prude,
guys are dudes
women often brood....
cant be bothered to finnish, i am not in the mood

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 06/19/2004 :  09:49:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
joyce and andy,

you did the right thing. activity like this is what gets c/o beaches closed down, especially if seen by undercover police or anti-naturists who check things out from time to time.

however, now you know it is probably a place not to bring children.

naturalgar
Forum Member

Posted - 06/19/2004 :  11:08:28 AM  Show Profile  Send naturalgar a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Joyce and Andy,

I agree with calmnude. You did the right thing to confront this guy. How close of proximity was he to Joyce? Is Bonny Doon a regular nude beach? I had heard that it was a favorite, for bikers & parties, but have never been there myself. You hate to have a beach closed down due to one bad apple.
Gary
PS: Joyce, as you are a massuse, I'm sure you take great care of your body and are in great physical shape....so lets not be to tough on the guy LOL.

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 06/19/2004 :  2:38:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Absolutely, you and your husband did the right thing. I can't beleive that some were actually defending him! This kind of behavior is anti-social and is precisely the type of thing that gets our favorite nude beaches closed down. I wish more users had the guts to do what your husband did. I hope this won't stop you from going to this beach we need more people like you and your husband out there to show others how to act responsibly. Well have a great nude day and remember a bad day at the beach still beats a good day at work.

"The best dress for walking is nakedness." Colin Fletcher

naturist_massage2000
Forum Member

Posted - 06/19/2004 :  4:34:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit naturist_massage2000's Homepage  Send naturist_massage2000 an AOL message  Send naturist_massage2000 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
we were being told that by calling the police we would be putting the beach in danger of being closed, personally i feel that the police would be happy that people are trying to rid the beach of people like this.

the reason we like going the beach is due to the fact that the clubs we have visited seem to frown on us hugging our friends in welcome, this is a normal non sexual behaviour so why do some clubs not allow it. even some governing bodies say this is not acceptable.

joyce and andy

nude is not rude,
no naturist is a prude,
guys are dudes
women often brood....

SunTanMan
Forum Member

Posted - 06/19/2004 :  5:10:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Joyce, Have you ever thought that maybe you should not be giving massages in public to begin with?

When my wife and I are at a c/o beach, we may hold hands, hug each other or occasionaly I might stroke her neck, but that's is as far as personal contactis concerned because we both feel anything else is taboo in public.

We're at the beach because we enjoy being nude outdoors, period. I mean really, don't you think watching a naked person do a body massage on another naked person is going to cause somebody to be aroused. Shame on you for wanting to call the cops on some poor guy for doing what is only natural. Your the one that doesn't need to be at the c/o beach, NOT HIM.

SunTanMan

richinoregon
Forum Member

Posted - 06/19/2004 :  8:51:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Suntan Man you are off base here. Masturbating in public is illegal just about everywhere. Tolerating it at a C/O beach just re-enforces compulsive textiles belief that nudism=sex and will get the beach shut down. Possily naturist_massage2000 shouldn't be doing it on the beach, that is a judgment call, but tolerating it is over the line.

Unfortunately there are some people who think that everything should be allowed. Once when I visited Wreck Beach there was a couple that started to have intercourse on the beach but it was stopped immediately. However, one of the beach goers grumbled that everyone was too uptight, that "F****ing is natural."

Dave
Forum Member

Posted - 06/19/2004 :  10:00:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Joyce,you are correct in calling the police!You need to consider the ramifications if you don't.Next time it could be a little girl or boy he is doing this too,at or about!Needless to say it is not proper to perform that to,at or about anybody!Good call!!!!Dave...P.S. I wouldn't consider anything"sun-tan-man" has to say check his profile,he won't even list what country he is from....

naturist_massage2000
Forum Member

Posted - 06/19/2004 :  10:25:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit naturist_massage2000's Homepage  Send naturist_massage2000 an AOL message  Send naturist_massage2000 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
the massage we give is 100% non sexual. it is aomed at people who need to destress after a hard day or week at work. i do believe that massage is available at lupin, so why not the beach? we have not yet had a client on the beach who goe arroused, and have many women who have the massage. but to say this is wrong but masturbating should be ok i find totally off key? maybe as you point out rich it could be someones kid next. and maybe he will then take it from the beach and into the parks. and sun tan man whats wrong? is this you i am talking about? or is it you do the same as this guy?

joyce and andy

nude is not rude,
no naturist is a prude,
guys are dudes
women often brood....

NUDKIWI
Forum Member

Posted - 06/19/2004 :  10:31:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Joyce,i agree with most of the other posters,your hubbie did the right thing.He actually showed more restraint than i would have with the guy.I don't know about how the police are over there but down here they appreciate and in fact expect genuine nudists to dob in such behaviour.
In my opinion if a guy has to masturbate at a nudist or clothes optional beach then he is there for the wrong reason and should be stopped before he puts the beach at risk.
As for massaging at the beach and hugging at a club or resort i say go for it,we,as nudists,are ordinary everyday people who just happen to enjoy life with out clothes,hence we should treat OUR beaches and clubs like we would if they were clothed.As i have said before just because we leave our clothes at the gate,don't mean we leave our morals and principles there as well.Hugging,kissing and even massage should be o.k.Masturbation never will be.

Naturally KIWI

naturist_massage2000
Forum Member

Posted - 06/19/2004 :  10:35:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit naturist_massage2000's Homepage  Send naturist_massage2000 an AOL message  Send naturist_massage2000 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
could not agree with you more kiwi, thanks for the thumbs up and hugs to you

joyce and andy

nude is not rude,
no naturist is a prude,
guys are dudes
women often brood....

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 06/19/2004 :  10:36:10 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I wouldn't even have given the freak the benefit of warning him. That would spoil the element of surprise that the police would have. Warned of his impending citation or arrest, he might leave before he is caught in the act. Public masturbation is illegal everywhere, as it should be. J/O at home! I would have called the police and clearly pointed out to them that we nudists don't want and won't tolerate this kind of behavior. Those in charge need to know that we are not sex fiends and that nudists are just nude, nothing else.

Randy

naturist_massage2000
Forum Member

Posted - 06/19/2004 :  10:54:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit naturist_massage2000's Homepage  Send naturist_massage2000 an AOL message  Send naturist_massage2000 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
if he is there again tomorrow i will not give him notice, but will ring the police on him. or anyone doing such things.

joyce and andy

nude is not rude,
no naturist is a prude,
guys are dudes
women often brood....

SunTanMan
Forum Member

Posted - 06/19/2004 :  11:08:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Richinoregon, I agree with you 100%. If I gave the impression that I thought it was OK to play with one's self in public, I am sorry. My point was intended to be that we should not, at a public beach, do anything that provokes deviate behavior. As I am sure you know, c/o beaches are few and far between,very precious, and nothing should be conducted in those areas that would cause deviate behavior, especially masturbation.

Dave, I normally would not respond to an uncalled for remark like you made, but for your information I live in Palm Harbor, Florida, just south of Gulf Coast Resort and within a short drive of Lake Como, Club Paradise & - -. These are all located in the U.S.A..

I guess I should update my profile in order to be politically correct.

SunTanMan

naturist_massage2000
Forum Member

Posted - 06/19/2004 :  11:14:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit naturist_massage2000's Homepage  Send naturist_massage2000 an AOL message  Send naturist_massage2000 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
well if you did not mean to come across as you did in your first remark sun tanman i withdraw my comment about you.

joyce and andy

nude is not rude,
no naturist is a prude,
guys are dudes
women often brood....

SunTanMan
Forum Member

Posted - 06/20/2004 :  12:11:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Joyce and Andy, Thank you for your reply.

I have several clients and friends who are massage therapist and they, as I'm sure you do, take their profession very serious. None of them are to my knowledge nudist but I know they are very, very respectfully of their client's privacy and I believe this is due to the nature of the service they perform.

My wife and I are pretty much nude whenever we can be but there are several situations when we choose not to be seen when nude. Some of these are:

1. Taking care of personal hygiene issues.
2. When being intimate.
3. When we might embarress another person.

I don't know your personal circumstances but I do believe that most resorts would require you to perform you personal massage therapy in a non-public area.

As I said in an earlier post, c/o public beaches are so precious that we need do what ever we can, not do anything that would cause any undo criticisim of naturism.

If I offended you I sincerely apologize.

SunTanMan

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: We have a stalker we know from our naturist club Topic Next Topic: Nudist hypersensitivity to displays of affection.  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved