Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 173 ]  [ Total: 173 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Veterans day Topic Next Topic: Ever been caught?
Page: of 3

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2022 :  6:15:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know that it is still winter in many places, but things sure have been quite here.
While our temps have not been great for being nude outside, I still get outside every day. Mostly to take the trash to the burn barrel and to play ball with our 8 month old Lab. Been nude inside all the time, except then some people stop by. I am looking towards warmer temps and being able to be nude outside most of the day.
As far as this summer, we are planning a couple nude camping trips and some nude ATV rides!!!! I hope to be able to do the 'nude hiking' day in June. But in my mind, any day can and should be a nude hiking day!!!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/18/2022 :  9:53:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We had a couple of nice days this week then right back to winter weather. Unfortunately, my 20 year old stepson quit his Monday to Friday 9-5 job and got another job where hr works different shifts each day. So now when the other kids are in school, there is no guarantee that he won’t be home, cutting into my naked time. But I have managed to get outside naked every day. Trying to get that going again.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/03/2022 :  5:01:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are heading down to Fort Myers next month for a week of sun. I wanted to drive down to Key West for an overnight stay, to go to the Garden of Eden that has a rooftop clothing optional bar, but it’s close to 6 hours of driving each way and hotels are ridiculously high right now. Minimum $200+ for a no frills room. Just not worth it right now. So we are going to go to Edun Lake in Naples for a day instead. Edun Lake is nudist resorts that just offers day visits, no overnights or residents. Plus we will try to get to North Bowman’s beach again, which is the unofficial nude beach on Sanibel Island.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/03/2022 :  11:29:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's not been easy to continue the challenge. We are on a week long vacation to see our oldest grandkids in college. First hotel, we had a balcony room. This hotel, we opted not to pay the nearly $300 for a balcony room and I had to go out to the car and get something the last two nights. I walked out with a t shirt on, barefoot and nothing else. Got to the car, took off the t shirt, got what I needed and then walked back to the room, through the short parking lot and back to the room. It was close to midnight and not sure if this hotel has security cameras, but I haven't heard anything from office staff so I guess I'm good! hahahaha

Next hotel we have a balcony room again. Those are much easier to continue the challenge when you're traveling but sneaking out to the car naked is sort of fun and it's so late when I do that, I doubt anyone's awake that might see. We don't intentionally get balcony rooms so I can continue with this challenge. Hell, if I stopped tomorrow or had a lapse in nakedness outside, my life won't be over or ruined! hahahaha We always ask for balcony rooms because we like to sit outside and have our coffee and tea in the morning. Most times, we can do so naked unless it's really cold. I typically stand or sit naked out on the balconies and check my email on my phone and just allow my entire skin to breathe fresh air.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Edited by - FireProf on 03/04/2022 12:12:02 AM

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2022 :  4:57:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You are the nudist rascal, Fireprof. I could never work up the courage to run around bottomless, or nude. Hmmm, not having a tee-shirt on would be a challenge for me, in a hotel/motel setting. However, get me into a swimming hole in the mountains, the clothes come off, and I don't care who sees me. I guess it's the environment I'm in. Hats off to you, FP!!

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2022 :  4:47:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not sure about others, but I am ready for lots of nude outdoor time!!! Been outside the last couple days, even with the temps in the mid 40's. Sun still felt good!!!!! So far today e have gotten about 2" of fresh snow!
Anyone else getting lots of nude outdoors time??

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 04/19/2022 :  1:41:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Weather is getting better and spending more time outside nude! I was working in the yard when the UPS truck showed up. Too late to find shorts, so met him to get the package he was delivering. Said 'sorry' for the attire! His response was 'that is OK, that is the way ZI was on vacation last week'! The fact that I was nude working in the yard did not seem to bother him.
Just another day enjoying the weather!!!!

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2022 :  01:17:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's been a looooong winter here in the Midwest; but we're finally going to get some warm weather this week end! So the wife and I are headed to the nudist B&B tomorrow where we'll be staying naked from Friday afternoon until Monday afternoon (our resort doesn't open until next month). It's going to be our first time hanging outside naked this year; so it's kind of a big deal. :)

Edited by - Nudony on 04/22/2022 01:22:44 AM

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/25/2022 :  6:50:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Long winter here in NY too. We get one nice day then goes back to crappy weather. We hit high 70s yesterday but I was busy cleaning up some downed trees in the yard and the leaves aren’t out yet to provide cover. Plus one of the kids was home and out there helping me. Today was in the 70s again but the older son and his girlfriend were here all morning and into the early afternoon then the middle kid came home from school. Of course it started to rain then.
Tomorrow it drops back to the 50s and then 40s after that.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/25/2022 :  6:51:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We did get some naked time this year. Went to Florida for a week and made it to the unofficial nude beach North Bowman’s beach (aka Silver Key beach) for a few hours.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 04/26/2022 :  11:44:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It got up to the high 50's yesterday with clear skies. Other than going to the gym in the morning, it was a totally nude day. Was able to convert the tractor over from winter use to summertime. Took the snow blower off and put the mower deck on. Then started cleaning up the yard from the leaves and such from the winter. Might have over did it a little as I am a little stiff today. The plan is, once the temps warm up some is to be back outside!!
Feels good to be back nude outside!!!!!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 06/03/2022 :  06:08:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Got some more naked time in this week. We went to a place called Skinny Dip Falls here in NY on Monday afternoon for a few hours. Felt great to hike in and out naked as well as hang out by the water in the gorge

oldjeepers
Forum Member

Posted - 06/03/2022 :  09:56:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Getting hotter here this time of year, will be spending more time nude in our back yard around the pool.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 06/03/2022 :  1:59:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lots of nude outside time here also. Our weather has been on the hot side (for Alaska) for the last couple weeks. Working on a 'good' overall tan!!
Being that it is June, anyone getting ready for June 21, Nude hiking day!!!! Hope to be able to get in several nude hikes this year!!!!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2022 :  03:24:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Unfortunately our weather hasn’t been great. We get a hot day here and there but the last couple of days, and for almost the next week, our highs are only in the upper 60s and low 70s, and dropping into the 50s at night. Definitely not June weather.

oldjeepers
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2022 :  10:58:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We live in the Central Valley in California and it really gets hot this time of the year and starts cooling down about mid September. We use to have nude parties once a month but Covid scared most of them off. We loved to hosts parties, since we have a pool, hot tub and a private yard. I guess those days are over.

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: Veterans day Topic Next Topic: Ever been caught?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.37 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved